The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make

Go down 

Which character do you want in mugen Vote Now!!! i need your support
Aoi Kunieda (Beezlebub)
Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make I_vote_lcap0%Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wasabi Izuno (Boruto)
Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make I_vote_lcap0%Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Shiori Tsuzuki (Witchblade)
Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make I_vote_lcap50%Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Masane (Witchblade)
 0% [ 0 ]
Kurome
 0% [ 0 ]
Esdeath
 0% [ 0 ]
Seryu
 0% [ 0 ]
Ikki and Stella
 0% [ 0 ]
Daidouji (Senran Kagura)
 0% [ 0 ]
Natsumi (Date a live)
 0% [ 0 ]
Isuka , Tia (Magical Girl Isuka)
 0% [ 0 ]
Aqua , Ventus , Terra (Kingdom Hearts)
Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make I_vote_lcap50%Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Reiko Hinomoto (Rumble Roses)
 0% [ 0 ]
Astolfo (Fate/Apocrypha)
 0% [ 0 ]
Celenike (Fate/Apocrypha)
 0% [ 0 ]
Noctis Lucis Caelum
 0% [ 0 ]
Rias Gremory ,
 0% [ 0 ]
Raynare
 0% [ 0 ]
Pyrrha Nikos
 0% [ 0 ]
Raven Branwen
 0% [ 0 ]
Kagura (Fairy tail)
 0% [ 0 ]
Asuka Otori (Magical Girl Spec Ops: Asuka)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Choose Your Character Pick a Character that you want to make
Page 1 of 1