The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy

Go down 
+11
volzzilla
alnyrd
Avaid
Gray Shooter
pockydeluxe1
Doom
metamutant
laspacho
Cristianomelo
yolomate
thatguy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
thatguy

thatguy

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 9:10 pm

Here's an AI battle between Hydroman Remix version 1.0 and Cassandra Cain to wet your whistles...

Just showing some of an AI battle between the 2

They are around Thor, Wonderwoman, and Sandman level, so a challenge, but not impossible. I also added AI so it properly handles helper based characters and mini games (I will show within the event).

Hydroman Remix is coming soon to a mugen multiverse near you...
Cassandra will be coming, not too soon, not too late... we will see Wink

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 11:10 pm

thatguy wrote:
Here's an AI battle between Hydroman Remix version 1.0 and Cassandra Cain to wet your whistles...

Just showing some of an AI battle between the 2

They are around Thor, Wonderwoman, and Sandman level, so a challenge, but not impossible. I also added AI so it properly handles helper based characters and mini games (I will show within the event).

Hydroman Remix is coming soon to a mugen multiverse near you...
Cassandra will be coming, not too soon, not too late... we will see Wink
Nooo!!! How could you tease us (or just me) with only Cassandra Cain's AI demonstration for this MMV anniversary, instead of with the release itself? Sad
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 12th 2022, 11:51 pm

alnyrd wrote:

Nooo!!! How could you tease us (or just me) with only Cassandra Cain's AI demonstration for this MMV anniversary, instead of with the release itself? Sad

My release day is next Saturday...

However as I stated below the video... she isn't 100% complete yet.

There are definitely some things to work on before I can call her 1.0 Wink

P.S.

For those wondering... she has a bit of a smart palette thanks to Laspacho
-not to worry all new sprites and anim added are already in the smart palette...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click on image or Right click and open image in new tab and it will open with a white background

gartanham and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2022, 3:20 am

Looks pretty cool. Hyrdo could use another block or maybe animate the one you have
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2022, 8:12 am

Good news, great... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 8:00 pm

Here's another new video of Cassandra from last night.

You can see virtually all new moves in this video being controlled by the AI (grapple kick, hyper senses, lightning kick) just missing seeing the new intros/wins in this video.

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 23rd 2022, 11:21 pm

thatguy wrote:
Here's another new video of Cassandra from last night.

You can see virtually all new moves in this video being controlled by the AI (grapple kick, hyper senses, lightning kick) just missing seeing the new intros/wins in this video.

looking good thatguy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 2:25 am

Cool... It seems you update also hydroman with a sortvof giant bubble and few other effects Wink
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 8:33 am

Shining wrote:
Cool... It seems you update also hydroman with a sortvof giant bubble and few other effects Wink

i was thinking the same thing when i saw that big water bubble moving Smile
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 9:09 am

Shining wrote:

Good eye. This is NOT Hydroman remix in the video. It is one of two other versions for specific games I am making.
Yes he has more intros, win poses, a little different moveset, etc. Hydroman remix 1.0 was complete over a month ago. Only thing I did just before release was update the readme and clean up a few bad pixels in some sprites I have since been working on other projects.

Red Pill Always likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyJune 24th 2022, 7:39 pm

thatguy wrote:
Shining wrote:

Good eye. This is NOT Hydroman remix in the video. It is one of two other versions for specific games I am making.
Yes he has more intros, win poses, a little different moveset, etc. Hydroman remix 1.0 was complete over a month ago. Only thing I did just before release was update the readme and clean up a few bad pixels in some sprites I have since been working on other projects.

specific games? sounds intriguing, can you elaborate a little more please?
Back to top Go down
LightingRed99

LightingRed99

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 EmptyMay 7th 2023, 11:31 am

Is this project still alive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy   Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) WIP by Laspacho and thatguy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3