The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)

Go down 
+9
brucewayne74
metamutant
Doom
Shining
yolomate
DeleFresh
thatguy
Mistah Jorge
Mr.Giang
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Empty
PostSubject: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 8:03 am

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Fgfgfg

To our MMV Halloween Event.

Character Demonstration + Download Link:

Changelogs:
- Added 5 new hypers.
- Added new moves: Panic Port (from Injustice 2), Fear-Ferno (from Injustice 2).
- Updated with hi-res effects.
- Added Guard Effect.
- Added Advancing Guard.
- Added trait system from Injustice 2 (Inner Fear): Scarecrow can build Fear Meter by successfully using Fear Gas-related attacks. When the Fear Meter is full, Scarecrow can get access to Tramautize, which is a full-screen blast that can deal damage and put opponents into a crumble state.
- Reworked Fear Toxin: Now opponents will get attacked by hallucinating crows while under the effect of Fear Status.
- Fear Status now changes BGPal during the active duration.
- Removed Recovery Roll, replaced with Recovery Teleport.
- Added special contents when having Batman, Alucard or Slenderman as an UNO tag-team partner.
- Reworked most of the old hypers into normals or specials.
- Damage dampen's added.
- Support UNO Tag Team System.

Tag system:
Start - Partner assist
z+c - Tag in/Tag out
D,DF,F,z+c - Tag Team Hyper

Traits:
- Guard Push - x+y/y+z/z+x while guarding.
- Recovery Teleport.
- Inner Fear: Scarecrow's character trait ability is a trait that has a fear meter, which can be charged up by successfully using certain moves. If the Fear Meter is completely charged up, Scarecrow has the ability to perform Tramautize.

Normals:
X - Weak
Y - Medium
Z - Strong (can charge Fear Meter)
b.Z (G) - Deep Agony: Scarecrow uses his flamethrower to attack opponents. This move isn't special or hyper cancelable.
f.Z (G) - Fear Toxin: Scarecrow fires off a blast of gas from his hands. If move contacts, opponents will enter Fear Status. When they are in Fear Status, the crow hallucinations will appear and strike in front of Scarecrow. Cannot be used again when Fear Status is active. Can charge Fear Meter on hit. If Alucard or Batman is a partner, opponents will also hallucinate Bat Swarms.
df.Z (G) - Another Experiment: Toss a glass of acid. The acid hits low. Can be used to create some unblockable set-ups.
A - Dash: Can pass through opponents.
B - Throw (can be teched by opponents): Scarecrow fires out a blast of Fear Toxin, making them hallucinated. When Alucard is an ally, the hallucination becomes real and deals extra damage. Can charge Fear Meter on hit.
C - Tramautize (can only be used when Fear Meter is full): Create a full screen blast which sends a shockwave of energy that stuns the opponents.

Specials:
Panic-Port (D,U) (G): Scarecrow vanishes then reappears behind the opponent.
Chemical Mayhem (D,DF,F,x/y/z) (GA): Throw a bottle of chemical sustains that explodes when it hits the ground. The bottle can't be destroyed. Can hit OTG. Can charge Fear Meter on hit. Attack strength varies upon how far the bottle can travel.
Delusional Episodes (B,DB,D,DF,F,x/y/z) (GA): Throw a Gas Bomb with a high dose of Fear Toxin that can hallucinate opponents on hit. Can charge Fear Meter on hit. When Batman or Alucard is a partner, the hallucinating demons will be replaced by hallucinating bats, which charges Fear Meter more.
Fear-Ferno (D,DB,B,x/y) (G): Scarecrow uses his fear powers, summoning spikes from the ground-up. Can deflect 1 destroyable projectile. Can charge Fear Meter on hit. When Slenderman is a partner, a hallucinating image of Slenderman will appear, increase the amount of Fear when the move hits.
Spinning Fear (D,DB,B,z) (G): Scarecrow spins his scythe, attacking opponents. Can move during the spin. Can be jump-cancelable. Can charge Fear Meter on hit. Every 3rd spin will not be able to cancel into other attacks and briefly stun Scarecrow after recovery.

Hypers:
D,DB,B,D,DB,B,x/y/z - Soaring Crow (LV1) (GA): Jump forward and strike with his scythe. Hit high. Can charge Fear Meter on hit.
D,DF,F,D,DF,F,x+y/y+z/z+x - Grip On Reality (LV3) (G): Scarecrow fires off a gigantic blast of mixed Fear Gas from his hands. End Fear Status on use. On hit, there will be 4 sequences, depended on Scarecrow's partner:
- Dark Perception: Triggered when Batman/Slenderman/Alucard isn't UNO Tag Team partner or during Single mode.
- Winged Avenger: Triggered when Batman is UNO Tag Team partner.
- Vlad of Wallachia: Triggered when Alucard is UNO Tag Team partner.
- Eldritch Ritual: Triggered when Slenderman is UNO Tag Team partner.
All sequences won't kill opponents and Fear can be gained whenever the move hits.

Tag Team Hyper:
Tag Out: Horseman of the Apocalypse: Death.
Tag In: Be Afraid.

Special thanks to:
DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf for the based character.
BlackCurl, ZET and The_None for the effects as well as the codes.

Pick a partner for Scarecrow:
Alucard by jawsgoun
Batman by Alucard
Slenderman by Ahuron

Last edited by Do Thi on October 26th 2018, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 8:16 am

I approve, this looks like a nice update actually, but i'd put download links on the topics for the convenience

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on October 31st 2018, 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 9:25 am

Thanks we will add it to the main page when I get home from work tonight.

About Mr Giang's downloads. They are on the description of his videos. Mr Giang (Do Thi) has agreed to have them hosted here once we get our system back up and running Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 9:47 am

I tried him out and he's pretty cool! A lot of cool effects and great ideas (like the supers) But noticed a few things - probably quick fixes:

- Panic-Port - maybe I need to practice, but this didn't work for me
- Chemical Mayhem - (I think the motion for this actually D, D Punch) This move creates a little spout of flame (or something) but the spout doesn't disappear for me and just stays on the screen (it doesn't hit more than once though). And you can repeat them so it just fills the screen. Do they need to dissipate?
- low Medium Punch -> low Strong Punch causes him to repeat the low Medium Punch in a loop.

Some other stuff:
- I believe the older Scarecrow has multiple other supers - would those be considered for an update?
- I like that Spinning Fear has recovery time - good idea!

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 10:23 am

Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 10:38 am

DeleFresh wrote:
I tried him out and he's pretty cool!  A lot of cool effects and great ideas (like the supers) But noticed a few things - probably quick fixes:

- Chemical Mayhem - (I think the motion for this actually D, D Punch) This move creates a little spout of flame (or something) but the spout doesn't disappear for me and just stays on the screen (it doesn't hit more than once though). And you can repeat them so it just fills the screen.  Do they need to dissipate?
- low Medium Punch -> low Strong Punch causes him to repeat the low Medium Punch in a loop.

Some other stuff:
- I believe the older Scarecrow has multiple other supers - would those be considered for an update?

Ops, you got the wrong version. I have reuploaded the character without all the problems you state, you can enjoy him again Razz
Also, most of the old Hypers are now reworked into specials and normals (Flamethrower move is now Deep Agony, Demon Mouth is now a throw and the Horse + Snake Hypers are now tag-team exclusive (as they don't have a lot of uses for this new Scarecrow)) so I won't add them in the future updates.

yolomate wrote:
you see in my old post my palettes for this char??
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Scarec10
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11247-new-yolomate-palettes-part-2-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-forum

Ops, didn't see those palletes, gotta add them in the next update! ilu
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 12:03 pm

Fantastic improvements ...but any chance to add new intro style gas bottle ( after 0:53 ) i love that intro
If you want i could prepare new sprites for you

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 12:17 pm

Shining wrote:
Fantastic improvements ...but any chance to add new intro style gas bottle ( after 0:53 ) i love that intro
If you want i could prepare new sprites for you

[/quote]

Of course! If you can prepare Crane's sprites with the gas bottle (and the green gas effects), I can definitely add it as the intro.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 12:46 pm

Give me few hours Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) 670481599
I Have all in my mind
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 2:09 pm

Do Thi wrote:
DeleFresh wrote:
I tried him out and he's pretty cool!  A lot of cool effects and great ideas (like the supers) But noticed a few things - probably quick fixes:

- Chemical Mayhem - (I think the motion for this actually D, D Punch) This move creates a little spout of flame (or something) but the spout doesn't disappear for me and just stays on the screen (it doesn't hit more than once though). And you can repeat them so it just fills the screen.  Do they need to dissipate?

Some other stuff:

Ops, you got the wrong version. I have reuploaded the character without all the problems you state, you can enjoy him again Razz
Also, most of the old Hypers are now reworked into specials and normals (Flamethrower move is now Deep Agony, Demon Mouth is now a throw and the Horse + Snake Hypers are now tag-team exclusive (as they don't have a lot of uses for this new Scarecrow)) so I won't add them in the future updates.

yolomate wrote:
you see in my old post my palettes for this char??
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Scarec10
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11247-new-yolomate-palettes-part-2-just-when-you-thought-it-was-safe-to-go-back-in-the-forum

Ops, didn't see those palletes, gotta add them in the next update! ilu

Ah I see the difference.  The only suggestion would be a taunt (its Scarecrow so it almost seems obligatory for him).  I like the effects and the sounds on this version!

This is much improved!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 2:22 pm

Downloading ... THANKS !! dx
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 3:01 pm

Wow this update looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 26th 2018, 10:56 pm

Thanks to @Shining's Crane sprites, I quickly managed to make Injustice 2-inspired intro for Scarecrow.
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Ezgif-5-0f0b47408f1e
Look quite good so far and I'm planning to release this as soon as I can get home.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Giang

Mr.Giang

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 12:34 am

DeleFresh wrote:
Ah I see the difference.  The only suggestion would be a taunt (its Scarecrow so it almost seems obligatory for him).  I like the effects and the sounds on this version!

This is much improved!

As much as I would love to give him a taunt, all of my edits are designed to be used in UNO Tag Team Mode, which makes it hard to fit taunt button in the input layout (the Start button is now for assist-calling). Well, at least he does a taunt when during his throw so I guess nothing of value is lost Razz
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) EmptyOctober 27th 2018, 2:12 am

Do Thi wrote:
Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Ezgif-5-0f0b47408f1e

nice intro, would be cool if the gas tank was already leaking fear gas or if Scarecrow actually turn the handle. But I understand if the sprites doesn't exist for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)   Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarecrow by DopeFiend, NinjaBrl, Mistah Jorge and armin_iuf (edited by Mr.Giang)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next