The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...

Go down 
+27
OGSymbiote
volzzilla
joedragon
skillfrank
Andy_X
candido159
JARRO77
Kareem07
Mr.Ketchup
MatreroG
Angelus_Silverhead
ernes
LoKoLoKo
carpa5
galactus
Shining
X
crosspotts1.0
Varg Mörker
LESSARD
Fede X
alnyrd
malevka1
yolomate
thatguy
metamutant
gartanham
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 9:48 am

still working bad, no idea what is the glitch problem! New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 2800933067 New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 2800933067 New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 11:36 am

My version is older than the latest updates, so this should be the error ...
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 2:53 pm

I really liked your stance, I hope you do not mind if I use some for my favorite chars

You are very talented, you should try to make one of Ryu, (That would be an interesting challenge for you)

Last edited by thatguy on September 9th 2018, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merging double post (please edit existing post))
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 4:49 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
I really liked your stance, I hope you do not mind if I use some for my favorite chars

You are very talented, you should try to make one of Ryu, (That would be an interesting challenge for you)
hi again @fede de 10!!! New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 670481599 New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 670481599 lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 6:20 pm

yolomate wrote:
still working bad, no idea what is the glitch problem! New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 2800933067 New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 2800933067 New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 2800933067

THE MOST POSSIBLE REASON FOR THE GLICH IS IF THE PALETTE IS NOT CORRECTLY INDEXED.

Check my last tutorial its related:

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10370p75-aprendiendo-con-lessard?highlight=APRENDIENDO+CON+LESSARD

Good Luck

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 7:14 pm

LESSARD wrote:
yolomate wrote:

THE MOST POSSIBLE REASON FOR THE GLICH IS IF THE PALETTE IS NOT CORRECTLY INDEXED.

Check my last tutorial its related:

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t10370p75-aprendiendo-con-lessard?highlight=APRENDIENDO+CON+LESSARD

Good Luck

nop that new stance is for a old version!!!! yes yes yes
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 8:48 am

fede de 10 wrote:

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 670481599 The postures are free to use for anyone who likes  ilu , as for Ryu, I like his position, besides there are several of them type Evil ryu, holy ryu and so on ...the Blade animation was made very quickly, so I was not satisfied with it, although I find it better for the character compared to the original ... for those who like it remember that to make an animation good there have to be several different sprites, doing only one sprite, animation is not very cool, I use the cut and paste scheme,that is i not to do from zero , because it would be much more difficult
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 10:51 am

gartanham wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 670481599 The postures are free to use for anyone who likes  ilu , as for Ryu, I like his position, besides there are several of them type Evil ryu, holy ryu and so on ...the Blade animation was made very quickly, so I was not satisfied with it, although I find it better for the character compared to the original ... for those who like it remember that to make an animation good there have to be several different sprites, doing only one sprite, animation is not very cool, I use the cut and paste scheme,that is i not to do from zero , because it would be much more difficult

It is true, observe the feet of blade (lacking movement) of the new stance made by you, a small detail to consider, but in general I liked his work a lot (many people ignore the amount of work that made to make a new stance) I congratulate him and on behalf of Ryu, I just wanted to see his talent and creativity.
It really catches my attention
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 12:09 pm

The versions I used are private edition that can be seen in these videos ...

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 210New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Black10Symbiotblackspider in 4:37 in the video.

Last edited by gartanham on September 10th 2018, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varg Mörker

Varg Mörker

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 12:34 pm

Blade, Cyborg, Spiderman and Spawn looks veri good. I wish someone could update the chars with that pose, I have no idea how gota1
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 1:27 pm

gartanham wrote:
The versions I used are private edition that can be seen in these videos ...

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 210New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Black10

I love the new spiderman intro (very appropriate) besides being a recycled capcom sprite,
By Lion-o I see that I add the glove to the sprites of walk, (the bad thing that the sprite is very rough "would have to soften the walk") (I remember that the same happened to me with Elektra) ... hard work I cost..
I would share your lion-o check with me, and maybe I would soften your walk

Ashrafazad likes this post

Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 1:38 pm

looks veri good New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2018, 2:05 pm

As you are very annoying ... lol!  here is a package with the sprites ...  New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 670481599 remembering that mostly I used the program faghter-factory3 ... New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 3876111886

Clique 04  aqui 02

Blade...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Blades12Elektra...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Elektr11Red iron skul...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Iron_s10Cyborg...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Stand210Lion...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 210Joker...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Joker_10Symbiot-blackspider...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Black10Spiderman...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 110Spaw...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Spawns10Abyss...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Abyss10Zoom...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Zoom10Quicksilver...New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Quicks10

Last edited by gartanham on October 29th 2019, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2018, 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2019, 8:12 pm

New stance for Dethstroke old by chuchoryu

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Deaths11

put sprites in this time order in SSf3:
sprites used :1,2,3 and 2

1New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 A_0102New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 A_1103New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 A_210

Last edited by gartanham on October 31st 2019, 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next