The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...

Go down 
+27
OGSymbiote
volzzilla
joedragon
skillfrank
Andy_X
candido159
JARRO77
Kareem07
Mr.Ketchup
MatreroG
Angelus_Silverhead
ernes
LoKoLoKo
carpa5
galactus
Shining
X
crosspotts1.0
Varg Mörker
LESSARD
Fede X
alnyrd
malevka1
yolomate
thatguy
metamutant
gartanham
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyMay 5th 2021, 4:22 pm

ok guys let's calm down. I think that Kareen did not want to offend (It may be that the translator has not expressed his thought correctly, in my opinion I do not think there is a lack or desire to do so)
But if he must be more careful with what he writes.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyMay 5th 2021, 4:31 pm

Kareem07 wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
ok guys let's calm down. I think that Kareen did not want to offend (It may be that the translator has not expressed his thought correctly, in my opinion I do not think there is a lack or desire to do so)
But if he must be more careful with what he writes.
it's Kareem not kareen
Sorry, I read it wrong
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyMay 5th 2021, 4:35 pm

OK you can't just say it's bad you need to give constructive criticism naming what he needs to be fixing pointing out what you want fixed telling him exactly what it is that don't seem right to you and giving an example of how it can be fixed by either fixing it for him and describing what you fixed and how or by going into extreme details on how to make it better but remember just because you brought it up doesn't mean they have to change it because they may not have the skill some one else has you or anyone else
And honesty I would love for you to finish iron man sprite into a full character so I could add him in to my project
But again it's your decision

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyMay 6th 2021, 2:47 am

Kareem07 wrote:

I don't disrespect people and their arts,I don't mean they are really bad ,they are good and everything but there is some mistakes.
I appreciate your honest comment and all, but all you do is complain and says that such sprite is bad. I never seen you posted comments on amazing sprites, you only comment on what you think is bad.

And that what makes us not like you at the moment. You never show appreciation on good and well made sprites.

gartanham, yolomate and Kareem07 like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyMay 6th 2021, 2:51 am

Kareem07 wrote:
candido159 wrote:
Kareem07 wrote:

I don't disrespect people and their arts,I don't mean they are really bad ,they are good and everything but there is some mistakes.
I appreciate your honest comment and all, but all you do is complain and says that such sprite is bad. I never seen you posted comments on amazing sprites, you only comment on what you think is bad.

And that what makes us not like you at the moment. You never show appreciation on good and well made sprites.
you are right .
And you think that's good for the community?

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyMay 6th 2021, 3:59 am

We just try to told you to improve the way of your comments

You should help people with constructive comments

We are here to creating and to make the mugen ALIVE

We help each other to improve and support we doing this FOR FREE

Is not something related with Good Sprites or Bad Sprites

is something related with,How i can help People to Improve??

How i can be Usefull for the Community?

I hope now is clear, you are a Talented Spriter and Your Iron Man looks cool but you need to Improve Yourself as Person

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyMay 6th 2021, 11:47 am

Ok ... about the colleague, better not to comment so as not to create more drama study ...

Last edited by gartanham on May 8th 2021, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyMay 6th 2021, 5:35 pm

I found most of the new legal stances. They give a more original character to the character. Congratulations!

Elektra, Blade, IronSkull, The Joker, Abyss, Lion'O, Darkside, Domino and The Hulk is my favorite!

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyMay 8th 2021, 8:03 am

thank you friend, I also think that they give new life to the characters ...
Now about the intro... I needed help with a code to put in Zvitor's spiderman because what I put in SymbioteSpider doesn't work for his, because in his programming there is already coding for intro with other characters ... can someone help me? New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 2649099129
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyAugust 13th 2021, 3:18 pm

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 Gwen_s10

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 G_0-810New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 G_0-910New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 G_0-1010

put the time of 15 sec between them and it will be good.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 EmptyAugust 13th 2021, 4:07 pm

welcome back @ @gartanham !!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...   New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Stances and Sprites For mugen chars by Gartanham...
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next