The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 Emptyby MERK_U Today at 1:51 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin

Go down 
+44
skillfrank
wolfbreakdown
naruto
felideo
thatguy
BigPimp
BetoMC
Splash
chancethegamer
O Ilusionista
wemersonftj
MatreroG
demunlawin
candido159
luciangarude
deanjo2000
RenatoNat.J
Somm
Midnight-Son
returnOfTank402
alnyrd
ldpp
RobsonMSH
gartanham
X
Mr.Ketchup
galactus
Shining
LESSARD
Ni lods
Gabriel Hods
JARRO77
LeoColdFire
Mazemerald
malevka1
Edroth
yolomate
WADEPOOL
kimczi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Werewood
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
candido159

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 1:40 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cool, needs more sprites to make its stance look more fluid.

Last edited by candido159 on January 29th 2021, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 2:00 am

Mr.Ketchup and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 3:02 am

I noticed some sprites covers wrong positions, like the tentacles covers his arms or his hips covers his tentacles. And most sprites are repetitive especially in punches scratch

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 4:34 am

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 9:45 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]heres more work on kraven [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and hes done hope i can find a coder for

These are my favorites, I hope they will come to life!

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 10:42 am

Verz was doing a amazing Dr. Octopus like this.

Does anyone know if Verz it will make available to the public?

Verz video:

Back to top Go down
BetoMC

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 12:18 pm

Splash wrote:

Verz video:

This is never going to happen.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 12:22 pm

Verz doc ock is private he told me the only way to get him out of his friends
is to pay for each sprite and pay for every line of code

So that's why I started mine in the first place so we all can have him for free for all of you to enjoy

Mr.Ketchup, yolomate and naruto like this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 1:24 pm

Splash wrote:

Verz video:

Any video associated with an author associated with ScruffyDragon is 99% never going to released to the public..... thank you crosspotts for working on a much anticipated public release

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 1:29 pm

You are our hero, thanks to try to make this difficult char for all mugen world
try to find best tentacle spriting effect and develop it
you are near to perfection

naruto likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 2:58 pm

The verz Doc Ock walking animation is great indeed but they haven’t released a character in 10 years, it’s not happening. Logansam released a few characters then once he joined them, he stop releasing characters as well. They’re a private group that make stuff for themselves now because they’re tired of edits without permission, their stuff being uploaded on other sites or they want money.

That’s why I’m on MMV and MFG... you don’t have to go through hurdles to get chars and stages plus I get tired of seeing videos of completed characters I’ll never be able to download. They’re stuff looks really good but their community decreased because they don’t release anything. MMV is the new Scruffy + CVG. All the ppl that make comic chats are here

I’m very appreciative of the Halloween and Christmas events

Last edited by chancethegamer on January 29th 2021, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 5:15 pm

This being the new CVG is beyond true indeed, god I missed that forum lol, but this is shaping up to be the good legacy.

Yeah. It's a shame really, but I do kind of understand their frustration when they produce such amazing sprites, and some heavy coding, both in the character and stage department just for someone to make edits out of them and release, but ... what can you do? It's mugen, it's free, and if it's out there ANYONE can open Fighter Factory and do their thing, AND they can even release their crop. That's just the circle of life when it comes to mugen, so instead of accepting the truth and just enjoy creating and sharing for the love of the arts, they fight the inevitable and burn out their energy in the wrong heat of emotions. And that, that's the true shame of it. I adore creators like Verz and Loganir, Blackdragon, Magus, etc, but it can't be helped. I will never view their decision to be the "wrong" decision, because to them it's the right one, and it's an understandable situation, but as mugen stands, it can't be helped.

But Splash, not only is Crosspots doing a great job on Doc Oc, but Bradern666 is also doing a great job on the same character, so I believe for us to have a great future regarding Doc Oc's availability for Mugen.

MatreroG, naruto and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 7:50 pm

interesting. i also dont think verz would charge for his work seriously
and imo, any creator that would, doesnt deserve to have it, mugen was always free
if you really need money you probably should look into more normal means to earn it
but its everyones personal choice. but person would lose my respect, if he would seriously try to sell his sprites or characters

but if they want to keep their work private, i say, let them
personally, i really dont get the thing about trying to forbid people using your publicly shared work, pursuing them. i remember i was kinda like this back in the day too, when Arkady was trying to convince me of the exact position i am at right now. i mean if your original version is still online, why would you care? if someone makes your character better, thats great. as long as they dont take away credit from you. and if someone makes shi**y edit of your character, then no one would prefer it over your original version, so thats also great. those people just taking their hobby too seriously

but yeah, ive seen people do little edits, and completely replace original author name with their own, thats obviously not ok. but cant be controlled either. most of those guys probably just dont understand how much time goes into spriting, because they never sprited a frame in their life. so after spending a week "upgrading" the character, they feel they really made as much work as the original author did. frustration with such situation i can totally understand. taking away credit is just a shi**y behavior akin to stealing

but we really went offtopic

for crosspots, i want to advise you to take your time and pick 1 or maximum of 2 active character WIPs, you want to concentrate at. taking too much would be overwhelming and quality will suffer. you clearly have alot of motivation to create things, and thats really great, but your skills are at begginer level as of now. i would advice you to concentrate on chameleon and hydroman, those seems to be the best looking characters you have going now. create a good head edit for chameleon and use it with your sprites. good head edit can make all the difference. also you probably should edit jacket details under the belt. it just looks lazy, that you left them there, chameleon shouldnt have those. just put more time in 1 or 2 characters, man. not little time in 6 different ones. thats just my advice crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 670481599

ps. also i think its pretty much illegal trying to sell your sprites, unless they made from scratch and of original characters. basically you trying to sell your edits based on capcom and marvel owned property

pps. also to crosspots, im not saying you should leave your doc ock or kraven or hobgoblin work. my advice is just take your time spriting easier characters now and come back for the rest when you have more experience. it should be a gradual growth. i wouldve never been able to sprite sinister if i started working on him when i was spriting shocker back in a day. sinister was just out of my skill back then. and you took doc ock, kraven and hobgoblin, each is really hard character to sprite, even for a pro. again, this is just my advice

Mr.Ketchup, JARRO77, yolomate and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 10:24 pm

So I'm looking for stages that are huge like a giant battle ground with zoom and super jump that make the characters look really small is there anything like that or a code to add that to stages
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 10:37 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
So I'm looking for stages that are huge like a giant battle ground with zoom and super jump that make the characters look really small is there anything like that or a code to add that to stages

0megaturb0 has a couple stages like that over at MFG.. I forgot which ones specifically. Try to find his Game Boy Street Fighter stage where the fighters fight inside of a Game Boy screen and there was some other ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next