The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin

Go down 
+44
skillfrank
wolfbreakdown
naruto
felideo
thatguy
BigPimp
BetoMC
Splash
chancethegamer
O Ilusionista
wemersonftj
MatreroG
demunlawin
candido159
luciangarude
deanjo2000
RenatoNat.J
Somm
Midnight-Son
returnOfTank402
alnyrd
ldpp
RobsonMSH
gartanham
X
Mr.Ketchup
galactus
Shining
LESSARD
Ni lods
Gabriel Hods
JARRO77
LeoColdFire
Mazemerald
malevka1
Edroth
yolomate
WADEPOOL
kimczi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Werewood
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyJanuary 30th 2021, 12:45 am

All of us have to learn something, all of us need improvements, all of us had troubles on our char but I think if we work in team we can solve all difficulties
I think if we work in team we can make the best char in mugen...

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyJanuary 30th 2021, 2:36 am

BigPimp wrote:
interesting. i also dont think verz would charge for his work seriously
and imo, any creator that would, doesnt deserve to have it, mugen was always free
if you really need money you probably should look into more normal means to earn it
but its everyones personal choice. but person would lose my respect, if he would seriously try to sell his sprites or characters

but if they want to keep their work private, i say, let them
personally, i really dont get the thing about trying to forbid people using your publicly shared work, pursuing them. i remember i was kinda like this back in the day too, when Arkady was trying to convince me of the exact position i am at right now. i mean if your original version is still online, why would you care? if someone makes your character better, thats great. as long as they dont take away credit from you. and if someone makes shi**y edit of your character, then no one would prefer it over your original version, so thats also great. those people just taking their hobby too seriously

but yeah, ive seen people do little edits, and completely replace original author name with their own, thats obviously not ok. but cant be controlled either. most of those guys probably just dont understand how much time goes into spriting, because they never sprited a frame in their life. so after spending a week "upgrading" the character, they feel they really made as much work as the original author did. frustration with such situation i can totally understand. taking away credit is just a shi**y behavior akin to stealing

but we really went offtopic

for crosspots, i want to advise you to take your time and pick 1 or maximum of 2 active character WIPs, you want to concentrate at. taking too much would be overwhelming and quality will suffer. you clearly have alot of motivation to create things, and thats really great, but your skills are at begginer level as of now. i would advice you to concentrate on chameleon and hydroman, those seems to be the best looking characters you have going now. create a good head edit for chameleon and use it with your sprites. good head edit can make all the difference. also you probably should edit jacket details under the belt. it just looks lazy, that you left them there, chameleon shouldnt have those. just put more time in 1 or 2 characters, man. not little time in 6 different ones. thats just my advice crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 670481599

ps. also i think its pretty much illegal trying to sell your sprites, unless they made from scratch and of original characters. basically you trying to sell your edits based on capcom and marvel owned property

pps. also to crosspots, im not saying you should leave your doc ock or kraven or hobgoblin work. my advice is just take your time spriting easier characters now and come back for the rest when you have more experience. it should be a gradual growth. i wouldve never been able to sprite sinister if i started working on him when i was spriting shocker back in a day. sinister was just out of my skill back then. and you took doc ock, kraven and hobgoblin, each is really hard character to sprite, even for a pro. again, this is just my advice

I'm totally agree with BigPimp the best way to make a character is focus just one character at time maybe two. Your best character so far are Hydroman and Chameleon. These are your best design so my advice is the same to keep this and continue this way.Just improve the Head of Chameleon and you have really a great sprite to work on

Then when you learn new skills and others things like this you can think to complete the others,make the things step by step and focus just one is the best way!!

You have alot of passion and motivation but if you want make a great char,the first thing is MAKE THE BEST SPRITE EVER OF THAT CHAR

When you have the final sprite you can start to make the characters.In this way you have not to repeat an Update just to improve all the sprites

Hydroman and Chameleon are good keep going with this!!

In future when you are Ready and Better in everything you can try to improve the design of Kraven,Dock Ock and the rest

You did a great work on Hammerhead is one of my favourite character Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by JARRO77 on January 30th 2021, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyJanuary 30th 2021, 11:31 am

Created a new post and moved all off-topic discussion I could over to the other post as the discussion was taking over this WIP thread.

Please feel free to continue the discussion in the post:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14251-discussion-about-permission-credit-and-making-money-off-creations#164297

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
felideo

felideo

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2021, 6:55 pm

more ideas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sprite  by Raykit

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, Splash and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2021, 8:17 pm

so hydro man just needs walk and alll kicks and he will be ready

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2021, 10:36 pm

added more water attacks

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2021, 11:55 pm

so i just need to add jump sprites and walking but hes almost done

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 12:55 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
so i just need to add jump sprites and walking but hes almost done

Your Hydroman looks very good hope you can found a great coder so we finally can have a cool version of Hydroman for Mugen

Keep it up crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 670481599 crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 12:55 am

done walks and jump
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 12:57 am

yeah i just need a coder and some one to clean up the sprites a littel around the midsection and add a belt lol but hes done for the most part
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 3:36 am

Mr.Ketchup, yolomate and naruto like this post

Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 4th 2021, 4:39 am

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 670481599 crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 670481599 clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] here is a head of trigon moving it here so it's easier to find
Back to top Go down
naruto

naruto

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 4:57 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:

This is incredible! It's an awesome/devastating attack and animated very well. I'm definitely seeing the next level in there. well done cheers crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 670481599

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 EmptyFebruary 5th 2021, 11:34 pm

here is a trigon edit i did for fun

naruto likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next