The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 Emptyby MERK_U Today at 1:51 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin

Go down 
+44
skillfrank
wolfbreakdown
naruto
felideo
thatguy
BigPimp
BetoMC
Splash
chancethegamer
O Ilusionista
wemersonftj
MatreroG
demunlawin
candido159
luciangarude
deanjo2000
RenatoNat.J
Somm
Midnight-Son
returnOfTank402
alnyrd
ldpp
RobsonMSH
gartanham
X
Mr.Ketchup
galactus
Shining
LESSARD
Ni lods
Gabriel Hods
JARRO77
LeoColdFire
Mazemerald
malevka1
Edroth
yolomate
WADEPOOL
kimczi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Werewood
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
MatreroG

MatreroG

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 6:24 am

Crosspotts1.0 you are being very prolific presenting new char projects. Hopefully you can finish some during 2021, just stay focused. Good luck.
Chameleon looks good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Somm

Somm

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 1:20 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
standing punches and croutching punches walk is done ill work on kicks to night its 7 in the morning and havent slepet yet

affraid affraid Great work bud crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 670481599 crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 670481599

naruto likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 3:05 pm

I hate doing kicks but I'm going to work on them when I wake up still haven't slept yet lol

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 27th 2021, 4:16 am

a little late but i compleatly passed out the other night lol

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 27th 2021, 4:27 am

You completed another character
Fantastic!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 27th 2021, 5:35 am

this is his intro hope you enjoy

yolomate and naruto like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 27th 2021, 5:53 am

and hes done hope i can find a coder for him

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 27th 2021, 9:15 am

The high chrouch kid seems a bit weird. It should not be so straight and up like that.
Other than that, the rest does look good.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 27th 2021, 9:30 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:

Hey, who is this guy? I have interest in some of this sprites Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 27th 2021, 9:56 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:

Chameleon.. he was in Spider-Man TAS
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 27th 2021, 12:01 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:
crosspotts1.0 wrote:

He is the Chameleon, a villain of Spider-Man, and Kraven the Hunters younger brother.
The Chameleon got a belt that can make him change his form/appearence to anyone who he has captured a photo of within the belt I believe. I think it was explained that the belt took pictures and he could mimic it right after.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 28th 2021, 8:47 pm

alrigrt witch one should i do[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 28th 2021, 9:51 pm

1st one is better, though I think that's hard to replicate scratch

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 28th 2021, 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 EmptyJanuary 29th 2021, 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next