The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 Emptyby dev Today at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin

Go down 
+44
skillfrank
wolfbreakdown
naruto
felideo
thatguy
BigPimp
BetoMC
Splash
chancethegamer
O Ilusionista
wemersonftj
MatreroG
demunlawin
candido159
luciangarude
deanjo2000
RenatoNat.J
Somm
Midnight-Son
returnOfTank402
alnyrd
ldpp
RobsonMSH
gartanham
X
Mr.Ketchup
galactus
Shining
LESSARD
Ni lods
Gabriel Hods
JARRO77
LeoColdFire
Mazemerald
malevka1
Edroth
yolomate
WADEPOOL
kimczi
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
Werewood
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2021, 12:23 am

Yes friend
The best kraven is your
Please concentrate to complete sprites and we will have it
Back to top Go down
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2021, 3:31 am

That's a great base for him and really good work, I never thought about that as a mix when I did my edit.
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2021, 4:35 am

super cool crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2021, 5:20 am

I don't want to step on anybodys toes and I do think you've nailed the base.I think your creating more work for yourself by trying to fit sabretooths mane to your work, it might be easier if you draw it yourself.
Here is an example of how simple it can be.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This was done to help you and I hope it does.

Also I had this idea and it was bugging me so I had to sprite it, came out better than I thought Very Happy
Can be used for a stage if he's not fighting maybe??

Mr.Ketchup, JARRO77, yolomate, MatreroG, RenatoNat.J and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2021, 11:00 am

I love that work deno but I'm not that good at drawing from scratch but if you ever decide to do him mine will be a place holder it was always supposed to be just a pal swap on saber tooth and it turned into a full character so I if someone else dose him better I'm fine with that he's just a more legit place holder till a better one comes Along and you can edit any of my sprites to your heart's content once released

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2021, 12:29 pm

Cool, I hope to see Kraven in mugen someday scared

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 24th 2021, 5:22 am

new wip since deno is working on kraven now let me know how he looks

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 24th 2021, 6:23 am

Back to top Go down
kimczi

kimczi

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 24th 2021, 7:00 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:

like for me looks good, only head is bit deformed

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
wemersonftj

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 24th 2021, 8:55 am

o char do kraven tá muito bonito! parabéns
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 24th 2021, 12:33 pm

1st sprite detail on his base leg is good but the 2nd one got improper muscle detail and some broken shadows there too scratch
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 2:57 am

hows this i figer keep the hands seprated

Splash likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 4:00 am

That's better leg detail than before yes
But the left one has his shoulder doubled
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 5:49 am

MatreroG and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 EmptyJanuary 25th 2021, 6:16 am

standing punches and croutching punches walk is done ill work on kicks to night its 7 in the morning and havent slepet yet

Mr.Ketchup and Somm like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin   crosspotts1.0 works kraven and  hydro man and doc ock and king pin - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

crosspotts1.0 works kraven and hydro man and doc ock and king pin
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next