The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2dover3d

Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? Empty
PostSubject: Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you?   Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? EmptyOctober 27th 2017, 6:35 am

For me, it is Ryu, especially his this ending is similar to me: Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? 311127478
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you?   Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? EmptyOctober 27th 2017, 9:55 am

Magneto jokers laugh jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you?   Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? EmptyOctober 27th 2017, 11:34 am

yolomate wrote:
Magneto jokers laugh jokers laugh
real data!! lol! lol! kirby kirby kirby drop da bomb drop da bomb bub bub bub clap clap
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you?   Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? EmptyOctober 27th 2017, 11:55 am

me? Sailor Neptune but more big tits  and no lesbian jijijiji kirby kirby kirby drop da bomb
Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? 8e22ef10
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you?   Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? EmptyOctober 31st 2017, 1:23 pm

I am kind of a "backup/support" of person in the real world.  When my relatives/friends face some problems like flooding or earthquake (common natural disasters in China, almost every year), I go to help them out as much as I am capable of.  Not that because I am a helpful person, it just makes me feel sad/sorry very much when I see my relatives/friends suffer like that......in fact I only help them with some small things only because I have no $$$ no knowledge no skills no people connections no power no good appearance no...etc.....BUT, I know even the smallest help like simple words like, "don't worry, you will be OK!" do count.  Most, if not all, of my real world relatives/friends, have been very nice to me since I was born, without them, I could have already died during my serious car accident long time ago.  I want them to live happily (and happier than I do). Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? Love0010

So............I think all "assist/support/backup/helper" type of fighting game characters' personalities can be similar to mine, well, I hmmmmm.... pick Luigi (Super Smash Bros.):

Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSct1fuZshL54VhXazzy5HnA67T0lA3h8cbPmcbIu2e9PkDi0sVQA
Luigi: "yo Mario, I am your trusty assist/support/backup/helper!Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? Animat36

I would love to be as strong as Blanka (Street Fighter II) or even Kain Blade (Golden Axe: The Duel)......yet, I know I am not a strong person at all.  Also, I don't like to give up easily (but I had to give up MUGEN in 2011 due to the insane amount of e-haunting/e-bullying/e-trolling/e-bashing/e-bais)... Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? 1340147569

At last, I am the type of person like this too:  "if you are nice to me then I can be 2x nicer to you", but I don't find any fighting game characters who have this kind of personality....... scratch
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you?   Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which fighting game's character's personalities is similar to you?
Page 1 of 1