The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ?   Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? EmptyJune 14th 2019, 9:51 am

I love it when a Mugen character or stage is based on games that are not a fighting game. Especially stages for me, they're entertaining to see.

Like in this vid, the stage is based on NBA Jam, a sports game. Puts a smile on my face somehow Smile

Inspires me to make one myself Very Happy
Lemme grab some random SNES games I used to play
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ?   Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? EmptyJune 14th 2019, 10:06 am

Yeah ... cool ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ?   Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? EmptyJune 14th 2019, 2:36 pm

It would be cool if the crowd was animated. IMO It looks if all of them were bored to the death with the figth. lol! lol! lol!

Anyways its a good idea for new stages. Let me think what stage can I do to show up.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ?   Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? EmptyJune 15th 2019, 8:57 am

any and all marvel/dc chars and stages not seen in injustice/mvc Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ?   Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Mugen characters/stages that are from NON-fighting games ?
Page 1 of 1