The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Reptile and Reptile Version 2 Release
OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 Emptyby dev Today at 12:26 pm

» Captain Britain MARVEL COMICS EARTH 616- WIP
OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 Emptyby Essex Today at 9:06 am

» The Most Fighting Game of All Time
OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» More Fun Comics #66 - The Spectre Stalks the Night!
OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 10:58 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.

Go down 
+35
MakeMineMarvel
crosspotts1.0
XXDreamBrotherXX
OGSymbiote
mistermach
sky-79
News And MediaBOT
volzzilla
icecream11
Alan Joestar
Mazemerald
Brahma Bull
12345rSTREET
BlueSpiderX
NinjaRyu
Uche
Arkady
Fightfan
ldpp
NotDoom
Cristianomelo
geekinell
tank402
cyberbuddy
warecus
Laharl
flammableking
wingnut
malevka1
mugenaddict34
carpa5
Shining
YoungSamurai5
Ax
O Ilusionista
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Uche

OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 10:18 am

IMA? Is this game going to be Portuguese?
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 4:59 pm

No, sorry.

Anyway, started to work on Emma Frost (she is a guest char)

I was looking at ther and she seams to be missing some moves, so I changed some moves.

Her Astral Projection works like a projectile. She does the pose and her projection appears and dashes, hitting the enemy. The summon and end animations use scale, and I edited some negative versions of the frames, so every frame has negative effect and is very smooth. This is the Psychic Mirage (I am mixing your and Eclipse's Emma voices)

OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 3XcHQ4i

The second one uses the same startup animation, but is a tad different: while on the other the astral projection appears right from the start, on this move she "focus" a bit before to execute the move - Psychic Bolt.

This moves acts like Sub-Zero's ice blast: it freezes the enemy for 3 seconds, but does few damage. I've edited the position, so maybe Ens23 will review it.

OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 Kgc1dT2
The move just hits enemies until a certain distance, its not a whole screen blast.

She will have a unique Diamond form too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 22nd 2013, 10:13 am

awesome sunny 
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 23rd 2013, 11:32 pm

Cool!!
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 1:14 pm

For the upcoming beta (I will try to release it in a week or two), those will be playable:

1- Captain America
2- Hawkeye
3- Iron Man
4- War Machine
5- Hulk
6- Thor
7- Beast
8- Quicksilver
9- Vision
10 - Emma Frost (guest)

from that list, Vision, Beast, Hulk and Emma lacks some moves yet.

There will be one stage (with two parts), one sub-boss (Hydra Golem) and one Boss (Whirwind).

The final version will have something about 13 stages, with more than one part each one. About the roster, I don't have no idea yet Smile But you can imagine something about 20 playable chars or more.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 2:06 pm

If you made a villain into a playable character... Who would you choose? ^^ The reason why I ask is because my girlfriend really likes Venom and just about every other symbiote, and I would like to play this with her when it is complete, and I want her to enjoy playing it as much as possible. Very Happy Strange as it may sound, we only seem to like villains. xD I'm into M.O.D.O.K., Sentinel, Dr. Doom, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Venom, Super-Skrull, Mysterio, Blackheart, and Thanos; and she's into Venom, Carnage, Scream, and X-23. Ovo Although, I'm not sure if X-23 qualifies as a villain or not. o.o

Last edited by flammableking on September 24th 2013, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 2:07 pm

There will be a dedicated stage only to Spiderman universe Smile
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 25th 2013, 9:01 am

looking forward to it drop da bomb 
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 26th 2013, 11:31 pm

Nice!!
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 6:04 pm

I've been working on an Arrow System for Hawkeye. The image below explains how it works.
OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 UjUUtaX

There are other ideas still to be coded, like tar/glue arrow, hook and wire, etc.
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 10:54 am

wow pacman 
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 10:20 pm

Very cool!!
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 7:09 pm

Video preview of Emma Frost, which is a guest char in Avengers United Battle force.

She has a normal mode (where she can use her psychic powers) and Diamond Form mode, where she can't use her normal powers, but gets many benefits: more power, more defense, new moves and a super armor. Her mental powers doesn't works on non-human enemies. She still hit then, but she can't stun robotic enemies.

Plus, preview of Madame Masque (codes by Beastie) and a little part of Spiderman's stage.

Sprites by Ens23.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 6:38 pm

Finally, Beast got his hyper move: He calls Reinforcement from his labs.
The robot fight for itself, attacking the enemies and obstacles. You can call another one once your powerbar is full again.

Plus, you can see the new HUD in action Smile

What's next?

[li]Fix Hawkeye's bow sprites[/li]
    [li]Fix Vision's sprites[/li]
    [li]finish Hulk's moves.[/li]
    [li]Fix some images at the title screen[/li]

Then I think we would release a public beta to see people reaction.
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 11:03 pm

Very awesome. And hope IMT takes a cue from you to think about the robot concept being something for Mugen Beast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.   OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

OpenBOR WIP .: Avengers Game :.
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next