The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game

Go down 
+6
crosspotts1.0
yolomate
CAMARAO
Doom
plexo199
Chris Monvel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 28th 2021, 4:10 pm

Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Game_l10

As part of an Openbor trilogy I'm working on i decided to finally unveil the second project in the series, being Resident Evil: Survive and Alien vs Predator: Battlegrounds the other titles.

Ghost Rider: Judgement follows the same scheme as seen in Resident Evil: Survive. It's an arcade-oriented project focused on recreating some of the most iconic moments in the Ghost Rider franchise, and it takes influences from the original comic books, videogames and even the movies based on the character.

You can check the current progress in videos below. Sugestions, commentaries and contributions are highly welcome.

Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Delu0xi-491fd2c5-e669-4d86-879d-2ebcbbed64a4.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M0Zjc3YjZkLTY3ZDMtNDUwOC1iMjFkLTlkNzgyNzZiNGY1M1wvZGVsdTB4aS00OTFmZDJjNS1lNjY5LTRkODYtODc5ZC0yZWJjYmJlZDY0YTQuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0 Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Dewrjrh-27d1f957-db0e-4203-b331-27e193297b64.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M0Zjc3YjZkLTY3ZDMtNDUwOC1iMjFkLTlkNzgyNzZiNGY1M1wvZGV3cmpyaC0yN2QxZjk1Ny1kYjBlLTQyMDMtYjMzMS0yN2UxOTMyOTdiNjQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0 Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Deu3f6t-3aed9b33-071a-4557-8d68-1149b64de4d0.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M0Zjc3YjZkLTY3ZDMtNDUwOC1iMjFkLTlkNzgyNzZiNGY1M1wvZGV1M2Y2dC0zYWVkOWIzMy0wNzFhLTQ1NTctOGQ2OC0xMTQ5YjY0ZGU0ZDAuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

This is a sketch for the enemy lifebar HUD. I'm not convinced with the result so if anyone comes up with a better design I'm open to get any feedback if possible.

Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Enemy_10

Last edited by Chris Monvel on December 29th 2021, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

yolomate, Tiger-Boy, jspiderman171717, Splash and Hcckdude like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
plexo199

plexo199

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 28th 2021, 4:25 pm

please i want char
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 29th 2021, 6:58 am

Cool ... affraid
Muy interesante !! yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 29th 2021, 11:15 am

the sprites look great
the Gargoyle is awesome Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 29th 2021, 12:03 pm

looks amazing!!! need more darkie colors but still great game!! clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 29th 2021, 12:09 pm

I hope you will let us mugenize him once you release your game because the sprites work are so god damn amazing
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 29th 2021, 12:23 pm

Also what villains will be involved besides Mephisto and blackheart but here's a list of some you could use and form a story around from screenrant I'm hoping for at least black out and death watch https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/deadliest-comic-book-ghost-rider-villains/amp/
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 29th 2021, 10:56 pm

@Doom Gracias! Veo que te gusta Ana de Armas, un hombre de cultura.

@CAMARAO Thanks my friend! It's good to see always your support.

@yolomate You mean the levels? No problem, I'm working on it

@crosspotts1.0 Thanks a lot! Well I'm pretty much using the most iconic villains from comics. Blackheart and Mephisto are sure making an appearance, they're essential. Others counted will be Orb, Deathwatch, Centurious, Lilith, Asmodeus, Outcast, Blackout, Witch Woman, Bounty Hunter, Steel Wind, Azaziah, Lucifer (most likely), Scarecrow and even the Water Wizard  Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game 311127478 . Nightmare won't appear since i consider him more of a Doctor Strange foe, and Zarathos will be there but not as anyone would expect.

About common enemies I'm taking inspiration from creatures seem in the comics, games and movies but I'm open to suggestions and contributiond if you want to see any specific creature. Any references or documentation are highly welcome.

As for all my sprite work (Resident Evil, Ghost Rider and Alien vs Predator) sure I'm totally open to let you guys use them for Mugen versions, it means a lot. Just please some permission and contact in advance would be nice because i want to follow the progress when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 30th 2021, 3:55 am

I really like the concept of Ghost Rider as always an awesome work bro!!

Keep going Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyDecember 30th 2021, 7:04 pm

@JARRO77 Thanks man. By the way I've sent you a PM, i hope you can read it soon. I love your Mephisto.
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyJanuary 5th 2022, 12:07 am

I'm working on the characters HUD and i want to stick to the same style of Resident Evil: Survive and Aliens vs Predator: Battlegrounds. These are the desgins I'm using as template.

Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Hud10

Ghost Rider requires different colors and design more inspired by the character so i started to work on this ugly sketch. If anyone is interested in participating it would be really great! Show me your ideas! I'd appreciate some help.
Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Enemy_10
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyJanuary 5th 2022, 5:58 am

Good work Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game 670481599
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyJanuary 5th 2022, 2:20 pm

I'd like to see the health bars in action before giving an opinion
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyJanuary 5th 2022, 6:23 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:

I'd like to see the health bars in action before giving an opinion

They don't have any special function Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game 791114321
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game EmptyJanuary 27th 2022, 10:45 pm

The game website is getting updates with exclusive information! Take a look if you're interested in the project!:

https://chrismonvel.wixsite.com/chrismonvel/games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game   Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghost Rider: Judgement - OPENBOR Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next