The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
The Power Girl - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 4:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
The Power Girl - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
The Power Girl - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
The Power Girl - Page 3 Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Power Girl

Go down 
+25
YoungSamurai5
carpa5
Fightfan
volzzilla
gartanham
DukeNukem 2417
bigboss9999
warriorz
Chris Nathan
Adminbot
LALO27
MUplayer
kyoman
Shining
REDBACKDEATH
Angelus_Silverhead
dev
Beto
Macaulyn
Quicksilver
ldpp
NotDoom
galactus
animaraz
andersontavars
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beto

Beto

The Power Girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 3:42 pm

[/quote]

Thanks. I asked him that 'cause I did the same mistake as him some time ago, with a newb, and after that incident I felt kinda sorry 'cause the guy quit mugen. It's very important to give a constructive feedback... It's all about morality. And, "There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one." -- Sorry, I don't see the constructive part in this. OK, that's all I have to say. [/quote]

This happened to me too, it was the same way, I had converted sasquatch to mvc, was some of my first attempts.

some people followed me, then they thanked me for having done, others praised.

Then a very famous figure in mugen enter my topic and say that my works were mediocre, then thanked for launch, Some who followed the release changed their opinion agreed with him, I felt bad, it was like being humiliated in public, but I have not stopped to this day

Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
warriorz

warriorz

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 4:45 am

not bad for a beta.. she need different explod for heat vision or scale it, try = 1,0.5.. for normal attack with legs edit her foot
Back to top Go down
bigboss9999

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 4:47 am

wow good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 8:27 am

Glad to see Power Girl's finally ready for download---I've wanted her on my roster for AGES. Cool
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 9:54 am

Very Happy
hello my friend, she is good for a beta release, with a few more animations to make fluid movements will be a great character, not call for critics that put you down, mugen is for Amusement and for those who have the courage to perform a job , a big hug!
cheers
Back to top Go down
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 10:37 am

gartanham wrote:
Very Happy
hello my friend, she is good for a beta release, with a few more animations to make fluid movements will be a great character, not call for critics that put you down, mugen is for Amusement and for those who have the courage to perform a job , a big hug!
cheers

Obrigado amigo, coloquei esta versão beta para downloard para justamente receber feedbacks e saber o que melhorar! Sei que nao sou profissional e faço chars e screepack ou estágios para me divertir jogando com meus amigos. Em mugem devemos analisar apenas as opiniões boas, que te ajudam a melhorar o que se esta fazendo!

Forte abraço amigo e ate breve!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 3:44 pm

decentish for a beta, but much work needed Smile

feedback (much mentioned already but will include everything i noticed for completist sake):
- in general, the sprite design is nice
- good ideas in the moveset
- the biggest thing needing to address is add more frames of animation to all of the basic attacks (crouching, standing, and air)
- next biggest thing to address is the need to add sound fx to many things
- i think the body positioning for all of the crouching kicks seems weird and wouldnt mind if you made all new ones
- make an all new walk forward for 2 reasons. standardize with the walk back (weird to have flight in going backwards, but then walk going forwards seems weird). also, the body proportions seem off compared to the other sprites (i.e. she is taller/bigger)
- would like a better beam fx on the heat vision and need to animate her a little more
- more animation needed on the throw
- give the capes, head and hair more animation to appear more lifelike and fluid
- voice clips needed
- damage a little high on the heat vision hyper version
- need to put in standard sized port for 9000,0 sprite (25x25)
- the main port is misaligned and has alot of color loss on the edges of the transparency
- need to fix up the clsn boxes better
- need to add a taunt and a shocked state
- many people dont like downloading or can't download from 4shared.com links

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2013, 9:42 pm

Thank you, I like her alot. Is that a preview of a Hawkgirl WIP in the image with her?
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 8:48 am

woaoeewwwwwwww thanks bro you are amazing
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 6th 2013, 3:48 pm

good luck with your update in the future.
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 10:45 am

love it
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyMay 19th 2013, 7:36 pm

volzzilla wrote:
decentish for a beta, but much work needed Smile

feedback (much mentioned already but will include everything i noticed for completist sake):
- in general, the sprite design is nice
- good ideas in the moveset
- the biggest thing needing to address is add more frames of animation to all of the basic attacks (crouching, standing, and air)
- next biggest thing to address is the need to add sound fx to many things
- i think the body positioning for all of the crouching kicks seems weird and wouldnt mind if you made all new ones
- make an all new walk forward for 2 reasons. standardize with the walk back (weird to have flight in going backwards, but then walk going forwards seems weird). also, the body proportions seem off compared to the other sprites (i.e. she is taller/bigger)
- would like a better beam fx on the heat vision and need to animate her a little more
- more animation needed on the throw
- give the capes, head and hair more animation to appear more lifelike and fluid
- voice clips needed
- damage a little high on the heat vision hyper version
- need to put in standard sized port for 9000,0 sprite (25x25)
- the main port is misaligned and has alot of color loss on the edges of the transparency
- need to fix up the clsn boxes better
- need to add a taunt and a shocked state
- many people dont like downloading or can't download from 4shared.com links

I'm willing to do more work on her, I'm just waiting for anderson to tap my shoulder. But I work on gameplay and hit boxes, someone else would have to do the sprite work.
Back to top Go down
fernandolemosfx7

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 5:22 am

I Liked!!! Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 7:38 am

dev wrote:
Macaulyn wrote:
Gimme a break, there are many betas that aren't bad as this one.
Nobody is forcing you to keep this char in your roster. Delete it and make your own one.

and here we go again...This is why I don't miss Mugen sometimes.

He is right, listen to the feedback, fix what is needed and carry on.

Quote :
Sei que nao sou profissional e faço chars e screepack ou estágios para me divertir jogando com meus amigos. Em mugem devemos analisar apenas as opiniões boas

Quer um conselho? Não faça isso. Isso é um costume bem infantil que alguns criadores tem. Tem gente que só aceita crítica se for coberta de açúcar. Tudo bem vc fazer para se divertir, mas se existe algo errado, é legal que seja corrigido. E não devemos somente analisar opniões boas, caso contrário nunca evoluiremos.

Críticas negativas são importantes, e bem mais importantes do que as boas se vc quer saber minha opnião. Nunca se iluda com somente comentários bons, pq em vários casos a pessoa só quer o char, não está nem aí se é bom ou não.

Ouça o que a galera tem a dizer, arrume o que precisa ser feito e contiue o trabalho Smile

boa sorte.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 EmptyJune 3rd 2013, 9:13 am

Eu concordo, não é que eu apoie os comentários grosseiros e críticas, mais a vida é assim mesmo, se você não se esforçar vai ter sempre alguém vindo de carrinho pra quebrar suas duas pernas, eu digo por experiência de vida.

Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power Girl
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next