The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please

Go down 
+5
yolomate
candido159
alnyrd
brucewayne74
Alonso
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alonso

Alonso

Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please Empty
PostSubject: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 4:06 am

Ive been looking all over in different forums, but I cant find it anywhere. if someone could help me id really appreciate it. thamks
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 4:11 am

Cool,another scruffydragon project,she is probably a wip,I see the palettes are incomplete
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 4:23 am

Alonso wrote:

Ive been looking all over in different forums, but I cant find it anywhere. if someone could help me id really appreciate it. thamks
It's from Scruffydragon. Afaik, she's almost complete. But, I doubt that she'll be available for public.
Back to top Go down
Alonso

Alonso

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 4:27 am

the video is over 4 years old, so I think the project was abandoned, thats why im asking if someone knows how to get it, there are only two Power Girl for mugen as far as I know, one is still buggy and the other, while very well done, is just way to anatomically exaggerated, this one seems like the best IMO.
Back to top Go down
Alonso

Alonso

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 4:33 am

alnyrd wrote:

It's from Scruffydragon. Afaik, she's almost complete. But, I doubt that she'll be available for public.

Id be willing to pay for a good Power Girl char!
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 5:58 am

You could try contacting them, you can join their discord and DM whoever is holding that character. Best of luck
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 7:15 am

still waiting! never public!
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 9:41 am

It’s from Scruffy. They have tons of private characters that unfortunately will most likely never be made public unless you contact them privately and pay for it. The same guys that made Captain Planet and those awesome Joker and Plastic Man updates as well as Deathstroke.

Some times they act like the DC stuff will release as a full game but it honestly looks like it never will unless you’re willing to pay for them. Not sure how they’d react if a group of ppl pitched in to pay for some of those characters to get proper public releases. They might raise the original price if they know you’re paying for everyone to get it besides just yourself to further keep it private.

I’m a big fan from afar but I don’t really understand
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 9:58 am

The dc stuff will get released it just gets put on hold because he does commission work. Magik, captain planet and the darkness were things somebody paid to have made for their personal use. Scruffy is really just one guy so it takes time and if i were him i would take straight money in times like this over giving stuff away. Especially if they are offering
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 11:36 am

Not complaining or anything. Just saying what most perceive is going on. Ppl have their own opinions about the wanting money thing but stuff being commissioned is a totally different thing that’s understandable

I think they’d, well he’d have a bigger following like the old days if he did release at least 1 thing though. The quality of it might entice ppl to do more of what he wants done to release other stuff because I know at 1 time he wanted more subscribers before he release War Machine.

I know he gets tired of showing a video preview and ppl in the comments asking about a release that most likely won’t happen and I know the ppl in the comments get tired of seeing more characters they’ll probably never be able to download and pestering him about a release date lol!
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 12:03 pm

I get what your saying but i doubt that, in the days of warehousing and reuploads i highly doubt he will get a bigger following than he already has.

But yeah im sure both sides are annoyed with the repetition
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 12:05 pm

I think the warehousing thing is a good and bad thing. It’s good for obvious reasons but it’s bad for multiple reasons. The warehousing thing made a lot of good authors either retire or keep their work private

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 12:07 pm

i completely agree its good for the sake of websites going down and preserving certain chars or screenpacks that would have been lost to time. but like you said ALOT of ppl have gone into basic retirement because of it. Even scruffy gave up his website because of warehousing

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 12:47 pm

chancethegamer wrote:

Some times they act like the DC stuff will release as a full game but it honestly looks like it never will unless you’re willing to pay for them. Not sure how they’d react if a group of ppl pitched in to pay for some of those characters to get proper public releases. They might raise the original price if they know you’re paying for everyone to get it besides just yourself to further keep it private.
I hope @Alonso has enough budget to make it public Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alonso

Alonso

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please EmptyNovember 28th 2021, 3:19 pm

candido159 wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

I hope @Alonso has enough budget to make it public Very Happy

300 dollars is what it costs, im only 275 short eyes rolling
maybe if we get 300 people to donate one dollar Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please 311127478
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please   Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please Empty

Back to top Go down

Im looking for this Power Girl char, can anybody help me please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next