The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
The Power Girl - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 4:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
The Power Girl - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
The Power Girl - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
The Power Girl - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Power Girl

Go down 
+25
YoungSamurai5
carpa5
Fightfan
volzzilla
gartanham
DukeNukem 2417
bigboss9999
warriorz
Chris Nathan
Adminbot
LALO27
MUplayer
kyoman
Shining
REDBACKDEATH
Angelus_Silverhead
dev
Beto
Macaulyn
Quicksilver
ldpp
NotDoom
galactus
animaraz
andersontavars
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
REDBACKDEATH

The Power Girl - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 5:45 am

Ok some sugestions for powergirl after testing for abit.

The ice breath should be just close quarters and freeze the opponent and if possible maybe just blow them back if at a longer distance from the opponent.

The eye beam is too powerful and could just be spammed i saw no power loss at all for it i think it should be a narrower beam also coming just from her eyes and have a more powerful version as a pissed off mode or desperation attack.

The fly punch animation across the screen just seems strange so does the kick that is just one animation that just flys from one side to the other it needs more to it.

The hurricane spin move would be better if it spun the opponent around powergirl and maybe have some flying rocks of debris in the tornado that could damage.

I like the throw idea's but the one where she takes to the air needs to look more like she's holding onto you the push on i like but i think should have more impact on the opponent once they hit the wall.

i find it strange that she walks fowards but then hovers backwards but that's just a pet peve.

I like this first look of powergirl though and having fun with this beta. with some more fixes this will be even more fun.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 9:52 am

...very gooooood thx a lot
FANTASTIC char!!!!!!

Last edited by Shining on May 22nd 2013, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 12:06 pm

Very Nice design & good moves idea for a beta. Thanks for sharing.
* I suggest more movement on hear, you can maybe use Ken hair's for base
The Power Girl - Page 2 Ken-walkf

Last edited by kyoman on May 5th 2013, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MUplayer

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 12:20 pm

Wow..good to see PG. Going to check her out..! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 12:23 pm

Thanks all for the suggestions. This is a beta version.

- I will make more pictures of her
- I'll give more movement in your hair
- And I adjust the hood

Redbackdeath And yes, this is my next job.

Do not like it? delete
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 12:36 pm

dev wrote:
Macaulyn wrote:
Gimme a break, there are many betas that aren't bad as this one.
Nobody is forcing you to keep this char in your roster. Delete it and make your own one.
I have no need to keep it on the roster, but I expected much more for a character as power girl, I don't care if you don't like my opinion, the feedback was not to you.

animaraz wrote:
I agree whit Dev and Beto. The beta is cool and work fine, need more work but ITS BETA.
There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one.
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 12:59 pm

thank you man!!
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 1:01 pm

Macaulyn wrote:
dev wrote:
Macaulyn wrote:
Gimme a break, there are many betas that aren't bad as this one.
Nobody is forcing you to keep this char in your roster. Delete it and make your own one.
I have no need to keep it on the roster, but I expected much more for a character as power girl, I don't care if you don't like my opinion, the feedback was not to you.

animaraz wrote:
I agree whit Dev and Beto. The beta is cool and work fine, need more work but ITS BETA.
There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one.

So you deleted the character from your roster. Good Smile
If you're not able to give an constructive feedback, don't give one at all. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 1:34 pm

I did give a constructive feedback, I said the issues I found, and I didn't even mention the sounds, because this can be forgiven since its a beta, but only this, and perhaps a bad gameplay, but not cheap specials, cheap hypers and horrible sprites.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 1:42 pm

Macaulyn wrote:
I did give a constructive feedback, I said the issues I found, and I didn't even mention the sounds, because this can be forgiven since its a beta, but only this, and perhaps a bad gameplay, but not cheap specials, cheap hypers and horrible sprites.

Yes you did give a constructive feedback in one post. Then you followed it up with a few (including what is being quoted here) replies that not only were not helpful at all, but full of spite. Dev tried to ask you to move on (which we thank him for). Now you are being asked by the Admin team to do the same.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
dev

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 2:05 pm

Adminbot wrote:
Macaulyn wrote:

Yes you did give a constructive feedback in one post. Then you followed it up with a few (including what is being quoted here) replies that not only were not helpful at all, but full of spite. Dev tried to ask you to move on (which we thank him for). Now you are being asked by the Admin team to do the same.

Thanks. I asked him that 'cause I did the same mistake as him some time ago, with a newb, and after that incident I felt kinda sorry 'cause the guy quit mugen and never showed up because of my disrespectful feedback. It's very important to give a constructive feedback... It's all about morality. And, "There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one." -- Sorry, I don't see where the constructive part in this. OK, that's all I have to say.

Last edited by dev on May 4th 2013, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Nathan

Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 2:10 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 3:39 pm

dev wrote:
Adminbot wrote:
Macaulyn wrote:

Thanks. I asked him that 'cause I did the same mistake as him some time ago, with a newb, and after that incident I felt kinda sorry 'cause the guy quit mugen. It's very important to give a constructive feedback... It's all about morality. And, "There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one." -- Sorry, I don't see the constructive part in this. OK, that's all I have to say.

This happened to me too, it was the same way, I had converted sasquatch to mvc, was some of my first attempts.

some people followed me, then they thanked me for having done, others praised.

Then a very famous figure in mugen enter my topic and say that my works were mediocre, then thanked for launch, Some who followed the release changed their opinion, agreed with him, I felt bad, it was like being humiliated in public, but I have not stopped to this day

Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 3:41 pm

Beto wrote:
dev wrote:
Adminbot wrote:
Macaulyn wrote:

Thanks. I asked him that 'cause I did the same mistake as him some time ago, with a newb, and after that incident I felt kinda sorry 'cause the guy quit mugen. It's very important to give a constructive feedback... It's all about morality. And, "There are many beta versions of many characters that aren't nearly as bad as this one." -- Sorry, I don't see the constructive part in this. OK, that's all I have to say.

This happened to me too, it was the same way, I had converted sasquatch to mvc, was some of my first attempts.

Then a very famous figure in mugen enter my topic and say that my works were mediocre, then thanked for launch, Some who followed the release changed their opinion agreed with him, I felt bad, it was like being humiliated in public, but I have not stopped to this day

Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 EmptyMay 4th 2013, 3:41 pm

[quote="Beto"][quote="Beto"]
dev wrote:
Adminbot wrote:
Macaulyn wrote:

Then a very famous figure in mugen enter my topic and say that my works were mediocre, then thanked for launch, Some who followed the release changed their opinion agreed with him, I felt bad, it was like being humiliated in public, but I have not stopped to this day

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power Girl   The Power Girl - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power Girl
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next