The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~

Go down 
+20
Dark Rider
Saint Kill X
Werewood
brucewayne74
queenikariam
manbatshark8
JARRO77
RobiWanKen0bi
Mistah Jorge
bam77
Mazemerald
yolomate
Doom
asterione
LESSARD
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Shining
skhsato123
ParaDo0x
volzzilla
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2017, 4:50 pm

affraid The Penguin!!! ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 2800933067 really really really nice work lol! bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2017, 7:58 pm

AHH the penguin cute work!!! I wanna like batman returns!!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2017, 8:20 pm

@queenikariam

Welcome to MMV !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2017, 8:40 pm

Doom wrote:

@queenikariam

Welcome to MMV !! cheers

hi Doom kirby kirby kirby
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 12:42 am

thanks to all of the kind words, i loved working on this char and shining and asterione are awesome to work with.
loved how he turned out, and we'll continue to make him fun for you all Very Happy

queenikariam wrote:

as doom said, welcome to the MMV community Smile hope to see more of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 1:05 am

Yes,yes, one of my favourite comic villain of all time, thanks,thanks, and again thanks
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 1:19 pm

Wholly Molly, this is almost the fastest WIP-news-to-a-beta-release MUGEN case! Surprised

MMV's Birthday Event is full of MUGEN un-expectations, isn't it? Question

Can't wait the next MUGEN update of this one (1) of the greatest villains to Batman! Very Happy

~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdvlJwAxV5mYmy3-uJrmEkEnebLflRPpXSh0cDfJN4yv3vuglDng Batman's villain Penguin: "hmmm...good job mugenizing me..."
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Saint Kill X

Saint Kill X

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 5:49 pm

many thanks, wanted more batman villains and this ist very welcome and well made
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 6:21 pm

hey this char no got a palette like batman returns???? scratch scratch scratch kirby kirby
Back to top Go down
queenikariam

queenikariam

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 20th 2017, 6:22 pm

volzzilla wrote:
thanks to all of the kind words, i loved working on this char and shining and asterione are awesome to work with.
loved how he turned out, and we'll continue to make him fun for you all Very Happy

queenikariam wrote:

as doom said, welcome to the MMV community Smile hope to see more of you Very Happy

hi volzzilla kirby kirby kirby
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 1:57 am

I like the moves great work guys very well done thank you for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 4:28 am

I, in particular, like those cute little penguin attack robots very much! ilu
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 21st 2017, 3:35 pm

Hello friends. Volz asked me to test this char.

- The taunt sound overlaps upon repeated presses.
- The EoH template isn't a very good template for making chars.
- The hitboxes are very unoptimized, and there are several places where just one or two would do the job just as well as the large assortment you have here.
- The attacks don't make any sounds when not hitting the opponent. It makes them feel empty.
- He can't crouch, seems kinda odd.
- There's a long delay before he jumps. That'll give him a lot of trouble dodging projectiles.
- The sprites seem rather stiff.
- It's hard to time, but you can infinite with the QCF+LP machine gun.
- I can chain the normals into themselves several times if I hold down.
- All of the air attacks have misaligned hitsparks. They're all here
Spoiler:
- He has no lows or overheads, nor does he have a throw. It will be impossible for him to get around blocking opponents. Edit: Oops, you guys are already aware of the throw part.
- I can infinite with up close QCF+K.
- I feel there should be a limit to how many penguin bombs he can set. Maybe limit it to one or two.
- When the penguin bomb is blocked, it makes the default hit sound and it disappears instead of exploding.
- When the enemy jumps into a whole shit ton of penguin bombs, it lags the game.
- QCB+K has way too much startup for it to be useful. Plus, having him wait for the umbrellas to come down kills its worth as a pressure tool.
- The hitboxes for the gas attacks are misaligned.
Spoiler:
- After hitting the foe with the gas attacks multiple times, I noticed this group of shadows congregating just above the floor.
Spoiler:
- I can infinite with QCF+HP (the web thingy).
- All the ground normals are equally safe on block as they are on hit.
- The surprise attack looks horribly jittery. Plus, it's unsafe on hit.
- The penguin bomber won't drop anything if there are a lot of penguin bombs on screen. I also feel that it's pointless for the plane to start at the far left of the screen. I think it should fly into frame from the top wherever Penguin is standing. That way, it'd be much more useful as a magneto shockwave.
- Head.pos and mid.pos are wrong.
- I don't see the difference between the two umbrella bomb hypers. I'd have them all drop on one spot, rather than a bunch of random spots.

That's all I got.

Edit: My bad if some of the stuff I listed was also in Mista Jorge's post. I didn't see it prior to writing this.
Back to top Go down
asterione

asterione

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 1:33 pm

wow thanks! Very Happy Very Happy
I won't reply point to point right now but this is VERY useful. I'll fix (most of) the bugs to the best of my ability in the next release
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 1:36 pm

asterione wrote:
wow thanks!  Very Happy  Very Happy
I won't reply point to point right now but this is VERY useful. I'll fix (most of) the bugs to the best of my ability in the next release

and the palettes problem please! ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 2649099129 ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 2649099129 ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next