The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~

Go down 
+20
Dark Rider
Saint Kill X
Werewood
brucewayne74
queenikariam
manbatshark8
JARRO77
RobiWanKen0bi
Mistah Jorge
bam77
Mazemerald
yolomate
Doom
asterione
LESSARD
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Shining
skhsato123
ParaDo0x
volzzilla
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 18th 2017, 2:44 pm

~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ Peng_g10

Released as part of MMV's 5th Birthday Party Release Event

Penguin by Shining, asterione & volzzilla ------ Beta version

============

To-do:
- add more basics
- throw needed
- tweak AI
- add more hypers
- more winquotes
- maybe better names for moves

============

============

~~~~ Movelist ~~~~

Specials:
- D,DF,F + P = Umbrella Gun (3 variations, with flame/bullets able to shoot in air)
- D,DB,B + P = Gas Attack (3 variations)
- D,DF,F + K = Penguin Mines (3 variations)
- D,DB,B + P = Umbrella Bombs (3 variations)
- B, F + P = Artic Roll
- B, F + K = Sneak Attack (3 variations)

Hypers:
- D,DF,F + PP = Penguin Bomber (varies depending on power bar)
- D,DB,B + PP = Aviary Of Doom (varies depending on power bar)
- D,DF,F + KK or D,DB,B + KK = Umbrella Missile Barrage

================

Download: -http://www.mediafire.com/file/fgb6ymfafgce1fi/Penguin.rar

Enjoy jokers laugh Enjoy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 18th 2017, 2:57 pm

Very, very fast!
I have exam's now, and can only look video, but can't chek this=(
but thank you guys, your so fast! can't wait play for him.
Go TwoFace may be next?=)
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 18th 2017, 2:59 pm

Great character 
Thank you guys too much 
I hear many rumors about two face these days
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 18th 2017, 3:07 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 18th 2017, 3:18 pm

Tried it.
It definitely has potential.
Looking forward to see the final version.
Also, when using the weak punch variation of Umbrella Gun, it's possible to make it an infinite (as if, you can use it endlessly and the opponent won't be able to block). It's very hard to time it, but I thought it would be good if I pointed at bugs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 18th 2017, 3:22 pm

Woow i never supose this char will be created to mugen. Great, congratulations and thanks for share clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
asterione

asterione

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 18th 2017, 3:25 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
Tried it.
It definitely has potential.
Looking forward to see the final version.
Also, when using the weak punch variation of Umbrella Gun, it's possible to make it an infinite (as if, you can use it endlessly and the opponent won't be able to block). It's very hard to time it, but I thought it would be good if I pointed at bugs.

ups... I didn't realized that. I'll add a delay at the end of the move to prevent that. Thanks for the debug
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 18th 2017, 4:08 pm

Thanks guys ... ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 18th 2017, 5:20 pm

oh wowowwwwwww!! I love it! alll mugen fans Wanna A Penguin!!! lol! lol! clap clap bat bat bat bub bub bub bub bub
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: penguin   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 19th 2017, 12:27 am

Simply amazing! the result looks better than before.
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 19th 2017, 1:12 am

Thanks for sharing cheers
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 19th 2017, 4:47 am

My feedback:
- His K.o voice is the template's default;
- Some Sprites and animations are a bit rough;
- I Sugest for you to check other characters Hitboxes, make them more simple because hitboxes that are too detailed may slow down you pc (depending what pc you have of course);
- His Hard Punch make the penguin swings his umbrella downwards but when it hits airborne enemies that are somewhat far it sends them upwards;
- His Hard Kick looks like he swings the umbrella like an uppercut but it sends airborn enemies downwards;

- Props for making the surprise attack an overhead;
- Also Props for making the jump animation funny, really liked that;

- Not actually a flaw, but try making the hard version of Artic Roll take more time to charge;
- I assume you guys didn't want to make him crouch because it might have made no diference because Penguin has short legs, but that might be a problem because players can't distinguish if Penguin is blocking low or high;
All of the gas special variations functions pretty much the same way, while they all stun the opponent on hit for a bit, the poison version is obviously the best version because it's the one that stuns and does damage;
- If the Damage of the hypers depends on how much the power bar you have why does it always cost 1 bar? That is a problem, IMO you either make the damage static or you make the hypers work like the supers in the Sreet Fighter Alpha games, look it up. But seriously, this whole damage only cost me 1 bar of energy ;
~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ Mugen014
- You can get energy back with hits from hypers;

That's all from me, good luck
Back to top Go down
asterione

asterione

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 19th 2017, 5:07 am

thank you for this. Really appreciated

Mistah Jorge wrote:
- His K.o voice is the template's default;

true. it is the only one we didn't change. We'll fix this

Mistah Jorge wrote:
- Some Sprites and animations are a bit rough;

we are working to improve sprite bases and animations.

Mistah Jorge wrote:
- I Sugest for you to check other characters Hitboxes, make them more simple because hitboxes that are too detailed may slow down you pc (depending what pc you have of course);

will do.

Mistah Jorge wrote:
- His Hard Punch make the penguin swings his umbrella downwards but when it hits airborne enemies that are somewhat far it sends them upwards;
- His Hard Kick looks like he swings the umbrella like an uppercut but it sends airborn enemies downwards;

ups. I didn't notice that. I'll fix it.

Mistah Jorge wrote:
- Not actually a flaw, but try making the hard version of Artic Roll take more time to charge;

ok

Mistah Jorge wrote:
- I assume you guys didn't want to make him crouch because it might have made no diference because Penguin has short legs, but that might be a problem because players can't distinguish if Penguin is blocking low or high;

There were crouching sprites at the beginning, but there was no reliable difference in height between stand and crouch. So we simply opted for associating the same animations for crouch and stand states. This might change in the future...

Mistah Jorge wrote:
All of the gas special variations functions pretty much the same way, while they all stun the opponent on hit for a bit, the poison version is obviously the best version because it's the one that stuns and does damage;

actually the three gas variations should do different things
1) smoke removes power to the opponent (useful to prevent him/her to do hypers)
2) poison removes energy
3) narcotic stuns for longer period

of course also smoke and poison stun for a bit, so I guess this might lead to an imbalance between the variations. I'll think it through.

Mistah Jorge wrote:
- If the Damage of the hypers depends on how much the power bar you have why does it always cost 1 bar? That is a problem, IMO you either make the damage static or you make the hypers work like the supers in the Sreet Fighter Alpha games, look it up. But seriously, this whole damage only cost me 1 bar of energy ;

good point. I'll Fix this.

Mistah Jorge wrote:
- You can get energy back with hits from hypers;

This has been already fixed for the next release.
Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 19th 2017, 8:59 am

He's quite good for a beta release. Smile Well done!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ EmptyJune 19th 2017, 10:14 am

Congratulation Guys this was an hard wip but you make really a cool beta looking forward for the update:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~   ~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Penguin by Shining, asterione, and volzzilla released ~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next