The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 7:51 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 7:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Project,New Commissions !!

Go down 
+13
varo_hades
Mazemerald
bam77
Darthpool
Fede X
volzzilla
shags2dope
Navana
Rafikator
Doom
spidergoku
CAMARAO
Fabry Taz
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 11th 2017, 7:44 pm

I want Kylo Ren ... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2017, 1:29 am

I hope to be able to do other Star Wars characters in the future (although before, I have many other projects) New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2017, 1:38 am

Luke Skywalker ??! Finally, someone decides to create characters from the Star War universe. The little that is seen is perfect I hope that it maintains the motivation for this personage since it is really necessary to have it in mugen.yes
I also work on some Star War characters (Darth Vader, Darth Nihilus, Master Yoda) and although initially they were going to be deprived, it is possible that he decides to accompany them.
GREAT WORK MY FRIEND. cheers
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2017, 4:31 am

bam77 wrote:
Luke Skywalker ??! Finally, someone decides to create characters from the Star War universe. The little that is seen is perfect I hope that it maintains the motivation for this personage since it is really necessary to have it in mugen.yes
I also work on some Star War characters (Darth Vader, Darth Nihilus, Master Yoda) and although initially they were going to be deprived, it is possible that he decides to accompany them.
GREAT WORK MY FRIEND. cheers

Thanks, I'm glad you like Very Happy ... technically even this character will be private until I'm allowed by shags2dope (which commissioned me the project) to make it public ... you mentioned big names in the universe of Star Wars and I hope to see you soon my friend New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2017, 6:52 am

I also want to Darth Vader ... New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 12th 2017, 7:34 am

Doom wrote:

I also want to Darth Vader ... New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 311127478

Hopefully someone will soon commission me him soon ahahaha New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 311127478
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2017, 5:56 am

hello guys and welcome back for the Alpha preview of Luke Skywalker.
As always, i hope you like it and wish you a good vision

Soundtrack link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHA_YCisP_A

Instagram : instagram.com/fabrytaz/

Donation Page : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FZB38W5ABML52
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2017, 6:24 am

that looks tight but the lightsaber needs to have effects like a real lightsaber i prefur Hayato from mvc2
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2017, 6:53 am

spidergoku wrote:
that looks tight but the lightsaber needs to have effects like a real lightsaber i prefur Hayato from mvc2

thanks, I'll try to fix the effect of lightsaber as soon as I completed all the sprites New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2017, 4:38 pm

WOoooo
already new progress cheers
Sure you had a lot of work, well done Fabry
It's getting really cool i like it

Keep up the good work and good luck ; )
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2017, 7:17 pm

Really awesome work thus far!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2017, 9:29 pm

i hope you make many low-res stages in 2d for mugen.

capcom stages and other title too.
Back to top Go down
varo_hades

varo_hades

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 16th 2017, 10:23 pm

Looks good this Luke man Smile, and yeah is better if you use Hayato for the sword, here is an example:

New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 VGKZ9F0
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 6:39 am

Thank you all for the feedback, I started the update of some animations and soon, i will make a new video to show the new job New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 EmptyApril 17th 2017, 6:42 am

Mazemerald wrote:
i hope you make many low-res stages in 2d for mugen.

capcom stages and other title too.

I planning some stages for Biohazard and Mortal Kombat , when will resume work on projects i show you something New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Project,New Commissions !!   New Project,New Commissions !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Project,New Commissions !!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next