The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!

Go down 
+26
TheRedBeast
ldpp
volzzilla
Fede X
asterione
metamutant
Dynatron
zequi007
MDS_GEIST
I-Skorp-I
Doom
Mistah Jorge
JARRO77
malevka1
ryushirag
rj10018576
tony spector
yolomate
Werewood
err8107
skhsato123
bam77
brucewayne74
Shining
SIRALEXBABY
Angelus_Silverhead
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 1:52 pm

Another link have been added. Hope now everyone can download him easy.
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 2:09 pm

simply awesome SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 670481599 SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 670481599 clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 2:58 pm

only say: this char got a beautiful palettes!!! and much more!! dam! is great beta!! yes yes yes clap clap only need more great Hyper(ok is my idea ok?)
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 3:11 pm

great work guys the char is really cool for me it was a big Honor work on this char partner like Angelus and Borewood really great creators!!! thanks guys it was very cool i know in the next update the char will be alot better!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 3:46 pm

yolomate wrote:
only say: this char got a beautiful palettes!!! and much more!! dam! is great beta!! yes yes yes clap clap   only need more great Hyper(ok is my idea ok?)

It is OK, yolomate. As we said, it is just a beta, so we have plans how to make it better. Maybe once we add Shazam mode for Future's End palette. It looks good even with Eradicator modificator, but I feel that he need his own mode. Also we can do something with specials and winposes/intros. It will be cool, if every Superman's outfit will have separate unique intro.

But any way, I need to say, that all main stuff, what we planned to do for a beta, is done. So yes, he is complete for a first public version. I feel very happy that you enjoy him. For now we have many great Superman characters. MDS_GEIST and Logansam also do a hard job on their projects. I just wish that our Superman will not disappoint you.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 4:57 pm

- his cape is misaligned in some sprites (but i totally get it, it's very hard to align them all perfectly)
- his cape disapears when thrown, sadly i really don't think there's a way to fix this... dam

I know he is superman but:
- most his attacks are very fast
- basic attacks should not do blockable damage because gameplay standards
- his specials are pretty spammy, god dammit Mad riiiggghhht

Opinions (more like ideas):
- perhaps in his intro where he lands and punchs the ground maybe you should make it's own animation like superman would still be crouching but with a fist touching the ground
- In my opinion i would switch weak lazer beam with the medium one, i would also rotate it in a more downward angle (so it wouldn't go fullscreen), and make it attack faster, all of this to make theese to have their own purpose (like the weak version to combo in close ranges and medium to spam it when the opponents go faster)
- would make the air version have diferent angles depending wich button you used
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 5:07 pm

this my favorites palettes
pal1 = Beyond.act
pal2 = Beyond_2.act
pal3 = Superman_X_New.act
pal4 = Injustice.act
pal5 = Blue_Superman.act
pal6 = Cyborg_Superman.act
pal7 = Eradicator_Reign_Of_Superman.act
pal8 = Futures_end.act
pal9 = Reign_of_Superman_Comic.act
pal10 = Cyborg_Superman_old.act
pal11 = Justice_lords.act
pal12 = Ultraman_COTW.act
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 5:07 pm

I like your ideas, Mistah Jorge! We totally need to use it next updates. And yeah, he have some infinites... we tried to make him more balanced, but still they are here. That's why it is still a beta.

And about cape... you are right, it is very hard to fix. Believe me, I'am and borewood trying to do anything to make it look more cool. And result is very good but not perfect. However, it is still not bad, huh? Smile

I have an idea how to fix thrown problem... but as for now the best solution from borewood: make it disappear for a short time.

Thank you for feedback!

Last edited by Angelus_Silverhead on January 10th 2017, 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 5:10 pm

yolomate wrote:
this my favorites palettes
pal1 = Beyond.act
pal2 = Beyond_2.act
pal3 = Superman_X_New.act
pal4 = Injustice.act
pal5 = Blue_Superman.act
pal6 = Cyborg_Superman.act
pal7 = Eradicator_Reign_Of_Superman.act
pal8 = Futures_end.act
pal9 = Reign_of_Superman_Comic.act
pal10 = Cyborg_Superman_old.act
pal11 = Justice_lords.act
pal12 = Ultraman_COTW.act

Yeah... I know that I make too much of palettes. Sad that it is not possible to use all of them. There are also great palettes of Brutaal, standard Ultraman, Superboy and many others. However you can use any outfit what you like.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 5:18 pm

there is a small problem, imagine you'd trade injustice palette with beyond, beyond would have cape and the other one would not, you have to indicate that each palette have a cape or not in the code, that ain't a problem tough for me though
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 5:29 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
there is a small problem, imagine you'd trade injustice palette with beyond, beyond would have cape and the other one would not, you have to indicate that each palette have a cape or not in the code, that ain't a problem tough for me though

Well, the biggest problem, that some palettes have unique gameplay. Palette 6 plays as Cyborg Superman, 7 and 8 - Eradicator, 12 - Ultraman. So yeah, it need to chose careful. However, when you know about that little special thing, it is easy to edit or change palettes.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 5:55 pm

As I said many times, this char is one of my favorite. And my favorite is Cyboyg Superman, I love it. Congratulations to the creators, you are the best !! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
tony spector

tony spector

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 6:05 pm

my favorite

SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 Future10
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 6:37 pm

Hmm looks pretty legit my friend! i Will definitely try him out later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2017, 9:15 pm

ok I created another palettes no hate me!! Wink

Superman Beyond by Angelus_Silverhead, JARRO77 and borewood2013

SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 V10

Ultraman Cyborg, Red Superman,Siniestro corps, Superman Returns

go my post http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5574-yolomate-s-palettes-blind-man-creator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!   SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUPERMAN BEYOND BETA UPDATED!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next