The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version

Go down 
+2
Doom
ghost_rider
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Empty
PostSubject: MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version   MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version EmptyDecember 25th 2019, 2:48 pm

Merry Christmas again !!!!!

It seems that Santa has left more presents for Christmas ... tongue

Here are a few Chars of Mortal Kombat Capcom style:

- New Scorpion's Versión With new Stand, Walk and Grouch... More similar to the video game:

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Scorpi10

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/luarmued2ig9z7g/ScorpionV2.rar/file

- New Sub-Zero's Versión, with new Sprites, I remember that when I released the first versions of Scorpion and Sub-Zero, someone said that Scorpion looked Awesome ... I think Sub-Zero has to look just as Awesome:

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Sub-ze10

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ztnvqadaea57pd/Sub-ZeroV2.rar/file

- And here is the Capcom version of Jax:

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Jax10

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0hp4rkg0o2wd64b/Jax.rar/file

- This is a Kano's Beta Versión... the pallets fail and I hoped someone could help me and fix them MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version 2399657483

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Kano10

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h0lzvle3fh0qp3q/Kano.rar/file

- And finally, the Capcom version of Quan Chi:

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Quan_c10

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zetlgm0m06coh1/Quan_Chi.rar/file

As always, I hope you like these chars tongue

And as always, thanks to Binho for Kano's programation Base, Thanks to Masterstyle, for Jax's Sprites, used Kar's Char for the base, and a Very Special Thanks to the Mugen's Master Chuchoryu, for the Scoprion, Sub-Zero, Quan Chi and Kano sprites, and for the programation Base for all chars, except Kano.

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Cw3p7111
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version   MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version EmptyDecember 25th 2019, 7:04 pm

Woow ... Thanks ... dx
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version   MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version EmptyDecember 25th 2019, 7:21 pm

thanks for sharing to us.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version   MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version EmptyDecember 28th 2019, 5:13 am

i love these works
fantastic well done sprited
i will wait kabal and others MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version 670481599
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version   MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version EmptyJuly 20th 2020, 11:02 pm

ghost_rider wrote:

Mortal Kombat Capcom style:

- And here is the Capcom version of Jax:

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Jax10

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0hp4rkg0o2wd64b/Jax.rar/file

As always, I hope you like these chars tongue

Thanks to Masterstyle, for Jax's Sprites, used Kar's Char for the base .

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Gif_ja10

really great work here, i feel like i am a
Mortal-kombat's 'real Jax' ,I don’t know how I hadn’t seen it before, I really enjoyed the style,
I edited it with the head I was going to use to make my own version
MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Mix_aa10

and a new stance, in addition to some new sprites for kicks and low punches ,
I would like to know if he has hyper movements,
if so how to execute them because it just fills the bar with energy and does not perform any movement ...
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version   MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version EmptyJuly 21st 2020, 6:08 pm

Mugen gambling, testing and playing a quick edition that I made on the "Ghost-rider + chuchoryu" character that I really enjoyed, I hope I can finish it.
Back to top Go down
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version   MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version EmptyJuly 21st 2020, 7:46 pm

se ve interesante tu version de jax
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version   MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version EmptyJuly 22nd 2020, 5:29 pm

lordzeus1 wrote:
se ve interesante tu version de jax

thanks, unfortunately my time is short for me to continue producing it,
so it was easier to edit the char of my friends, I hope you liked it too. MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version   MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version Empty

Back to top Go down

MORTAL KOMBAT CAPCOM STYLE FOR CHRISTMAS: Scorpion New Stand, Sub-Zero New Version, Jax Capcom Style, Kano Beta Version and Quan Chi Beta Version
Page 1 of 1