The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!!   Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! EmptyOctober 31st 2019, 7:48 pm

HAPPY HALLOWEEN AGAIN!!!

Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! B6faa610

Now I would like to share two other chars, I have made a version of Scorpion and Sub-zero in Capcom Style, something that I have always wanted to do ... the designs are not really based on any version already known ... I have been doing them as it came out:

Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! Scstan10

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8w62jn0lb7cn7lz/Scorpion.rar/file

Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! Szstan10

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j3tt01zkbnulj8n/Sub-Zero.zip/file

As you can see, I have used the two versions of Chuchoryu's Deathstroke to make the sprites, so this time all the thanks, which are very many, go to this genius of the mugen, since also the basis of the programming is of his Scorpion and Sub-zero... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!!   Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! EmptyNovember 1st 2019, 12:40 am

They look pretty good any videos to show case them
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!!   Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! EmptyNovember 1st 2019, 7:18 am

Thanks !! Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! 311127478
I love MK ... ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!!   Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! EmptyNovember 1st 2019, 7:36 am

i like very much
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!!   Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! EmptyNovember 1st 2019, 2:41 pm

I will try them... But they seems very good characters
Scorpion in particular clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!!   Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Second course for Halloween ... SCORPION and SUB-ZERO CAPCOM STYLE!!!
Page 1 of 1