The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021

Go down 
+6
Vovanilkto
candido159
Pilgrim
Shining
alnyrd
ghost_rider
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Empty
PostSubject: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyOctober 31st 2021, 5:51 am

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALLL!!!

My favorite party of the year has arrived ... and as always (and unfortunately for Blagoy Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy ) I bring you a couple of chars for the MMV Halloween event 2021 ... and we are going to start with the very same vampire lord: Dracula:

DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Dra10

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wx3zszs3zv0nzmw/Dracula.zip/file

Again I apologize because I could not load the image of the char ... I hope that moderatorbot can do me the favor of including these images. I do not know if it will be the Wi-Fi in my house or some problem with my computer, which is about time to change tongue

The design is not exact to the ones seen in Castlevania, but I think it is quite close ... it can also be used for some capcom game, since I have given it a capcom style, it basically has the movements of Demitri from Darkstalkers.

My thanks to Ryon for his Demitri for the base for the programming, and to Chuchoryu for his Bison SF5 for the base for the Sprites.

I hope you like it and again, HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!!

Last edited by ModeratorBot on October 31st 2021, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove ad - Add img)

gartanham, tony spector, Mr.Ketchup, candido159, yolomate, jspiderman171717, joedragon and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyOctober 31st 2021, 6:32 am

ghost_rider wrote:

My favorite party of the year has arrived ... and as always (and unfortunately for Blagoy Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy ) I bring you a couple of chars for the MMV Halloween event 2021 ... and we are going to start with the very same vampire lord: Dracula:

Again I apologize because I could not load the image of the char ... I hope that moderatorbot can do me the favor of including these images. I do not know if it will be the Wi-Fi in my house or some problem with my computer, which is about time to change tongue

The design is not exact to the ones seen in Castlevania, but I think it is quite close ... it can also be used for some capcom game, since I have given it a capcom style, it basically has the movements of Demitri from Darkstalkers.

My thanks to Ryon for his Demitri for the base for the programming, and to Chuchoryu for his Bison SF5 for the base for the Sprites.

DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Sylvan10

joedragon likes this post

Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyOctober 31st 2021, 6:35 am

alnyrd wrote:
ghost_rider wrote:

DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Sylvan10

Thank you very much for hanging the picture, Alnyrd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyOctober 31st 2021, 6:38 am

ghost_rider wrote:
Thank you very much for hanging the picture, Alnyrd Very Happy

Very Happy it's just one screenshot for two threads DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 311127478
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyOctober 31st 2021, 11:24 am

happy halloween my friend
and thanks for Dracula clap
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyOctober 31st 2021, 12:36 pm

Well done, It's reminds me Morbius
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Morbiu10

gartanham, jspiderman171717, Vovanilkto and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyNovember 1st 2021, 4:29 am

Pilgrim wrote:

animated series... coooooolllll Wink

Vovanilkto likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyNovember 1st 2021, 5:15 am

I had chuchoryu's dracula and this one is a good take too..thanks for this.

Pilgrim wrote:
Could be a good base indeed

Vovanilkto likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Somebody do it    DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 12:20 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
somebody do it
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyNovember 5th 2021, 8:31 am

More like the movie:
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Morbi10

gartanham, candido159, yolomate, MatreroG, alnyrd and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyNovember 5th 2021, 10:14 am

Pilgrim wrote:
More like the movie:
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Morbi10
affraid
Who's the base? It's so awesome!

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyNovember 5th 2021, 10:23 am

That's ravage I think for a kof game or he's a custom character I don't remember
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyNovember 13th 2021, 7:03 pm

i make this sprite and i think im going to edit lol
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 3310

yolomate and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyNovember 13th 2021, 8:01 pm

pallete by yolomate i change the face to make a little diferent
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 3410

gartanham, yolomate and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Clint

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 EmptyNovember 14th 2021, 4:23 am

carpa5 wrote:
pallete by yolomate i change the face to make a little diferent
DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 3410
Since this version has trenchcoat like spiderman TAS, then I think the cape must be remove.

yolomate and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021   DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021 Empty

Back to top Go down

DRACULA CASTLEVANIA AND CAPCOM STYLE: MMV Halloween event 2021
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next