The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack

Go down 
+2
volzzilla
Shiruzato
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Empty
PostSubject: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 5th 2017, 3:01 pm

This one took a long time, but I hope it's worth the wait. Almost 1/3 of the way to 60! Again, this is a character pack, since every character is supposed to be played against each other only. This wave brings four new characters and a ton of fixes and updates this time around, so go nuts checking everything out!

New characters:

MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Gohan10
Gohan

MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Piccol10
Piccolo

MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Ganond10
Ganondorf

MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Dio10
DIO

Current Full Roster:

Changelist:

Preview Screenshots:

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0zkvezCWfgleXZ6Zk5GS09seXc/view?usp=sharing

Important Announcement: I will be taking a break from MUGEN, due to lack of apparent public interest, and to focus on real life for a bit and get my priorities back on track. I won't be quitting MUGEN development or this project altogether, however, and am excited to continue on to the next batch of characters. These four characters were only chosen because they were the ones that I was most excited to work on, so the bias in my roster is fairly apparent, I know; that being said, I want you guys to know that the final roster will be much more balanced in terms of representation, so I'm offering to show you all the full roster of planned characters as of now, so long as everyone agrees. Let me know whether or not you want to see the full roster of planned characters in your reply!

Jahki gaming likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 5th 2017, 3:57 pm

thank you for sharing shiruzato Smile they look interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 5th 2017, 7:46 pm

♦ First, thanks for the Piccolo that I was expecting.
♦ Second, you are right, this project not had the welcome that it deserves: a solid and original project that has real progress. Well, the truth does not surprise me.
♦ Third, obviously, I would like you to share the entire list of characters. I would like see to " ASTROBOY / 鉄腕 アトム / Tetsuwan Atom " in it.
♦ Fourth: you should not worry about coding The Question, because it was given to the MMV community to finish it. Although I would love if you upgrade to Metallo, as we had planned. In my opinion, your work on Gentleman Ghost is amazing.
♦ Finally, I really appreciate you, you're an incredible person. I hope your return to MUGEN is brief.
♦ Write me anytime, my friend.
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
gokuvssuperman117

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 5th 2017, 9:38 pm

Awesome work! Hopefully some of my favorite characters such as Kenshiro, Raoh, and Seiya are on your list.
Back to top Go down
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 6th 2017, 10:48 am

Doom wrote:

♦ First, thanks for the Piccolo that I was expecting.
♦ Second, you are right, this project not had the welcome that it deserves: a solid and original project that has real progress. Well, the truth does not surprise me.
♦ Third, obviously, I would like you to share the entire list of characters. I would like see to " ASTROBOY / 鉄腕 アトム / Tetsuwan Atom " in it.
♦ Fourth: you should not worry about coding The Question, because it was given to the MMV community to finish it. Although I would love if you upgrade to Metallo, as we had planned. In my opinion, your work on Gentleman Ghost is amazing.
♦ Finally, I really appreciate you, you're an incredible person. I hope your return to MUGEN is brief.
♦ Write me anytime, my friend.

1) No problem! Piccolo is one of my favourite DBZ characters as well, and I was really looking forward to making him. He wasn't handled very well in "Jump Ultimate Stars", so I hoped that I could do much better in my version. xD

2) I feel like I sort of let you guys down, when it came to Metallo and the Question, and I'm very sorry. Though I will admit, I'm relieved that it's not my responsibility anymore, I'm very tired from many other responsibilities. .u.'"

3) Thank you, Doom! And thank you everyone who supported me during my debute as a MUGEN creator! You all mean a lot to me, and I'm hoping to return as soon as possible. I'll also be leaving another post later on today, as a sort of thank you present. ^-^

Well then, I guess I should post the roster of planned characters. I'll make it in a separate post, if none of you mind.
Back to top Go down
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 6th 2017, 11:20 am

Here's the list of currently planned characters. Please keep in mind that this list is not final, despite being official, and that characters may be added and/or removed as is necessary.

"+" = already made
"-" = will be added
"÷" = considered, but more sprites may be needed

Spoiler:

There are likely others I've forgotten about, but this is everyone that I can think of at the moment. I wish I could add more comic and Western animation characters,  but there just simply aren't enough chibi or JUS sprites compared to anime characters.

There's more than 60 here, probably, but this is everyone that I want to add in the end. Some characters are higher in priority than others, and may not see the light of day for a while, but in the end this is everyone I want to be in the project.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 6th 2017, 12:27 pm

Your list is very good ... yes
Remember that to create new characters we can edit sprites ... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 6th 2017, 6:26 pm

Hey man, I'm digging these characters a lot. This is going to be a pretty dang good project if these characters are what can be expected.
Back to top Go down
gokuvssuperman117

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 9th 2017, 7:55 pm

Also, I have a few character suggestions, if you take those:

-Tar-Chan (Jungle King Tar-Chan)
-Momotaro Tsurugi (Sakigake Otokojuku)
-Edajima Heihachi (Sakigake Otokojuku)
-Allen Walker (D.Gray Man)
-Cobra (Space Adventure Cobra)
-Ryo Saeba (City Hunter)
-Dart Feld (Legend of Dragoon)

Last edited by gokuvssuperman117 on January 16th 2017, 1:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack EmptyJanuary 14th 2017, 10:58 pm

Im sorry to hear about your hiatus i must admit, im not a fan of chibi characters but i respect how much work you put into them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack   MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

MYTHOS Release 4 - 18 Character Chibi Pack
Page 1 of 1