The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!

Go down 
+4
Werewood
volzzilla
shanri
Shiruzato
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! Empty
PostSubject: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyMay 15th 2017, 8:05 pm

Well, my hiatus is over, and I figured I'd come back with a bang, starting today. This sixth release in the MYTHOS lineup comes with the most new character of any other release --Six of them, appropriately enough!

Several other characters have been given updates as well, from necessary patches with the new characters to hitbox and damage output tweaks to new attacks and mechanics! Play around with everyone and see what you can find (don't forget to check their "!MOVESET" readmes)!

The biggest global change, of course, is that every character's maximum Life has now doubled. When playing and tweaking in Versus mode, I found that characters died much too soon; now, with double health, long-term mechanics such as Transformations now have a much greater chance to shine!

Lastly, I'm going to be releasing short demos for each character on my MUGEN-specific YouTube channel, so that you can see each character in action and know what you're getting before you download them (I know that the screenshots aren't always as impressive as I'd like them to be, so I hope this compensates). Just keep in mind, these videos do not include every character's full moveset, and are just a taste of how they might play. Some attacks (especially Lvl3 Supers and Counters) are excluded for the sake of time, or to keep Fraps from booting me out of recording.

You'll find a playlist including these "Character Demos" in the Gallery below, as well as a roll call of each character and some screenshots.

I hope you guys enjoy this release! I've got another big surprise ready for this week!

Download:
(Google Drive): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7xfT-TqMzjtakxsM2NFeVlCMU0
(Onedrive): https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuG5-8ksgUQggTDfDSZl4aZ4FADF
(Mediafire): https://www.mediafire.com/?fe4c7d1q4s7hf2w

Gallery:
Current Roster:
Screenshots:
Preview Videos (Playlist):

Jahki gaming likes this post

Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyMay 15th 2017, 10:13 pm

I love your work, it has such character. Your stage with the castle in the background reminds me of draculas castle. any chance for a belmont to enter the mix?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyMay 16th 2017, 11:27 pm

good to see you again shiruzato Very Happy

and your chars look great Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyMay 18th 2017, 9:02 am

Wow, this of your MUGEN Masterpiece is back! clap

Now I can use your updated Jotaro! cheers

Can't wait to seeing more of your YouTube videos for the MUGEN MYTHOS showcase cyclops

By the way, welcome back to MMV! 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
elementhedgehog

elementhedgehog

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyMay 22nd 2017, 2:05 pm

The characters are really well done with their own unique differences making them fun to play as individually. Keep up the good work.

I just want to know if you're gonna add other Shovel Knight characters, if you don't mind me asking
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyMay 26th 2017, 6:54 am

Awesome work buddy. bub
I love the way you work. 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyMay 31st 2017, 11:48 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm immediately working very hard on new characters as we speak -- As well as a few other projects outside of MYTHOS.

Here's a small preview of who might be coming next! Very Happy

Preview:
Back to top Go down
Shiruzato

Shiruzato

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyJune 8th 2017, 3:49 pm

shanri wrote:
Any chance for a belmont to enter the mix?

24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! 3419901605
Maybe
Back to top Go down
Jahki gaming

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyJuly 23rd 2022, 3:42 pm

They are not chibi characters!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Jahki gaming

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyJuly 23rd 2022, 3:45 pm

They are now called mythos style characters not chibi

Back to top Go down
Jahki gaming

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyJuly 23rd 2022, 3:48 pm

Can you also make a ai patch that makes the character ai very smart
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! EmptyJuly 23rd 2022, 4:23 pm

Wooww it is very beautiful work, congratulations for its launch, please continue like this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!   24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns! Empty

Back to top Go down

24 Chibi Chars - MYTHOS Returns!
Page 1 of 1