The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? Empty
PostSubject: Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ?   Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? EmptyDecember 25th 2016, 4:47 am

You guys know why am I looking for that, right ? Yep, that's right. I decided to learn Mugen coding myself.

I know there's a lot of help from the internet and our community, but I was wondering if there's a complete offline guide like a .pdf file or something, because I occasionally ran out of internet quota Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? 311127478

Thanks ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ?   Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 2:23 pm

In my MUGEN opinion..........the best offline MUGEN making guide is the one by Elecbyte, in your MUGEN folders Arrow :
--> mugen\docs\ (all the .html files)
After reading all the Elecbyte's MUGEN making guide, you can try to edit a few things to get some hands-on MUGEN making experience study :
--> mugen\data\common1.cns
--> mugen\chars\kfm (all Kung Fu Man's MUGEN files)

I am not sure whether there is a nice PDF/DOC file for a MUGEN making guide out there......... scratch

Well, Elecbyte's MUGEN making guide is not that bad; at least this is something I once used with when I started my MUGEN making back in the MUGEN year of 2010....... geek
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ?   Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 12:32 pm

Well, apparently I downloaded ALL of Ryon's tutorial a couple days ago, and I figured that I sometimes needed the docs tutorial.

Thanks for helpin though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ?   Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? EmptyDecember 29th 2016, 1:09 pm

Yes, Ryon's MUGEN skill has been inspiring me for many MUGEN years! yes

When it comes to looking up some MUGEN code details and grammar, nothing can beat Elecbyte's MUGEN docs! king

By the way, from my MUGEN experience, MUGEN coding depends greatly on what they call the "trial and error" -- not working, try again, and keep doing the same thing over and over again until you get your wanted MUGEN results. study

And, to me, some times when I want to code a particular feature for a MUGEN character, but fail too many times that even "trial and error" does not work any more, then I will try to find some other MUGEN characters that have the similar feature.  A MUGEN Reference.......of course credits due to the respective MUGEN creator(s)/author(s). Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? 3876111886

Moreover, there are usually online MUGEN forums (i.e. here in MMV) in which you can ask your MUGEN Help questions and I believe those unselfish experienced MUGEN users can give you a MUGEN helping hand. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ?   Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete Offline Mugen Character Coding Guide ?
Page 1 of 1