The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.

Go down 
+7
Mistah Jorge
Blade
I-Skorp-I
patz2509
RyoHazaki
Doom
Mazemerald
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 11:26 am

Doom wrote:

♦️ For all involved:
Keep respect and care vocabulary. You can say the same without offending. I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 2666132212
Quoted to double the chance of this getting readed by everyone, thank you Doom.
Cenobite 53 wrote:
BigMysterious wrote:
Lol every now and then I drift back into mugen to see if the community has improved but obviously not. MFG is just as retarded now as it was 12 years ago. The mods and admin spend more time weeaboo festing over comic books and amiibos and staff warning threads than they do actually making anything mugen related.
What a retarded argument is this?
Beeing Admin or Mod in a mugen forum doesn't mean that the person is forced to create mugen content.
The warn or ban users that don't behave appropiate. That is the job of a Mod or Admin.

And how can you judge people by ther hobbies. If someone likes to cosplay or collect plushied, it is his hobby. That has nothing to do with the forum itself or how the staff behaves.

I wouldn't say this better, i don't even care that much about marvel/dc comics, hell i'm even here because im in mugen, and that's because i just happen to frickin love fighting games... does it mean i don't have the right to be here? because i'm not a marvel or dc fan in a super heroes comic books focused mugen forum?
Don't you guys know that raging against each other because of diferences destroys our already small community? (well small compared with other communities: league of legends anyone? that community is super cancerous, but our community is like a small village next to a fricking country, and with people quiting mugen because they have problems with each other it only gets worse for us)
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 11:54 am

Ok first of all Welcome Welcome BigMysterious. Your Mysterio Avatar is LEGIT!  I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 670481599  sunny

Now as far as the rest of you go in this topic why is it still going on? Last i checked i thought everyone dropped the beef and kept it moving? GROW UP and let's get back on the M.U.G.E.N. topic at hand now shall we?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 1:04 pm

This post is not for to hate MUGENGUILD FORUM,it´s only to show sometimes is better ignore some unpleasant comments.

i am not welcome in mugenguild, i will respect it without problems,but now i don´t matter about critiques or unpleasant comments, envy people and boring haters are the most common thing in the world.

i hope the MGF go on existing with all your energy for to bring more news ever.

here i am free to post my creations without censorship about credits or details.

i don´t want to talk bad the MGF Because the site is excellent, but some guys there only exist to
say rude words and unpleasant comments.
Back to top Go down
BigMysterious

BigMysterious

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 9:18 pm

I-Skorp-I wrote:
Ok first of all Welcome Welcome BigMysterious. Your Mysterio Avatar is LEGIT!  I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 670481599  sunny

Now as far as the rest of you go in this topic why is it still going on? Last i checked i thought everyone dropped the beef and kept it moving? GROW UP and let's get back on the M.U.G.E.N. topic at hand now shall we?

Why thank you skorp. And yes i agree. I am happy to have mysteriously appeared in the mugen multiverse. I have seen many mysterious mugen creations in my mysterious travels.

I look forward to mysteriously sharing them with you all
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 9:49 pm

BigMysterious wrote:
I-Skorp-I wrote:

Why thank you skorp. And yes i agree. I am happy to have mysteriously appeared in the mugen multiverse. I have seen many mysterious mugen creations in my mysterious travels.

I look forward to mysteriously sharing them with you all

So are you a mugen creator or a mugen player/collector?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 8:22 am

So, after whole my message, after all things I wanted to tell you... You just repeated the same b*tchy words about you've got haters and men with envy for you?
It seems you really don't care about reasons of it and methods to solve your problem, cause it looks like you even didn't managed to read my message. It's easier for you to cry like someone punched you and you didn't deserved it. I showed you the way to lose your unexisting "haters and enviers", I showes you the way to get respectable even NOT ONLY on MFG. And you just ignored it...
No, I tired to show you on the right way. It's meaningless to show something to blind one.
Farewell, Mazemerald. It was nice to know you. Never show your face before me with such drama again.
Back to top Go down
http://troshack.blogspot.com/
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 8:41 am

The man pointed out his problems with some bitches there.. people do the same on other forums, so what?
Few people attack because they have power there to provocate and humiliate somebody.
We both just kicked back those who did us the same. I seem to me that you have a problem with that.

What do you guys think that we both let you provocate us how much you want
Back to top Go down
BigMysterious

BigMysterious

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 9:07 am

I-Skorp-I wrote:

So are you a mugen creator or a mugen player/collector?
I am a creator - from many old groups of private underground mugen creator societies.
I left surface web mugen for many many years - but I have returned.
I have much to share.
BigMysterious cannot tell you everything yet-that would not be mysterious alien , so I will let my mugen Contributions do the talking.....
Starting 12am Midnight on Halloween - look forward to it.......

Last edited by BigMysterious on October 22nd 2016, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 9:28 am

I'm not talking here about relationships with MFG, Zox.
I don't know what happened to YOU there, but I never saw someone said to Mazemerald even a word of FALSE. Nobody ever provocated him. Not now, not ever. Even more, HE provocated US with this silly Miyamoto incident. He created second profile and started to goof off himself. There was no reason for him to do this. He just started to act like idiot with no reason. "Act like idiot and you'll be threaten like idiot". That's simple logics he refused to understand. That's what happened to him. He acted like idion and everione started to treat him like idiot. And HE, like many other runners from MFG, started here to be dramatic, to look like "innocent victim" and to put MFG in bad side, even if he did enough sh*t there and he deserved that kind of treat.
But no, I was talking there not about MFG but about broken expectations. To see what I saw there is personal. I really saw in Mazemerald potential to be an good chars maker before. I really wanted to help him to continue his way to perfection. Maybe even to become his mentor. But happened what happened- he released his Dean and later I saw the truth- this guy thinks that feedback for BAD works must be only good and when it's wrong- it's B*TCHING TIME!!!!! Now I see- there is NO road to perfection for him. He DON'T want to become better. It's easier for him to make bad works and to call everione who, of course, disliked it a hater.
I really disappointed in this guy, Zox. And my disappointment got its full power just today, when moment of truth has arrived- this guy will openly ignore any word of truth, even if it was said by me. He'll just continue to call everyone around him haters. He'll continue to make sh*t just to get praice and to cry and delete everything then he don't get it. And I just can't do anything with this. Just can't.
Back to top Go down
BigMysterious

BigMysterious

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 9:41 am

Why are you wasting time typing this nonsense?

Forget your drama with Mazemerald.
Just focus on finishing your mugen characters - don't worry about other people - Just worry about YOU.

Mugen life should be pretend fantasy internet life - and always fun - if you waste your time in mugen arguing with people to see who is right or wrong, who wins? NOBODY WINS
and who loses? MUGEN LOSES.

Why does mugen lose? BECAUSE you wasted your time typing  stupid things instead of typing code and adding sprites to your creations - lets ALL make mugen work better.
If someone cannot accept the criticism, that is their problem and not for you to worry - only they are suffering, not you.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 9:50 am

Trololo wrote:
#

I duno much about that.
I only had some problems with verz36 and some users wich are on his side. I hope he will not attack me any more, because i will not let him provocate me that easy.
So i actually did not haved problems with MFG, im only banned for a month because giving a attack feedback (like he did to me) only he did not get a ban then when he did it.
There is no use arguing about that because like that we dont make any progress.
I suggest mazemerald not to change nicks and to continue his work here, we will help him and support him.
Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 9:58 am

Well, your drama witn Verz seems to have more point that what Mazemerals trying to call "MFG is BAAAAD".
And BigMisterious... You've got point. I really should leave this situation with Mazemerald.
And please, everyone. Support him with RIGHT feedback. Don't need to call him "Handless fool" or to praise him, just tell him about what mistakes he did and ask him to fix them. I just really don't like that he calls feedback an "enemy's words" when they really are words of friends. Maybe, with treat like that, he'll become slighty better.
Back to top Go down
BigMysterious

BigMysterious

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2016, 10:29 am

Thats great Trololo. I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 670481599
When we all forgive each other and forget our arguments, we all become better humans.

As MUGEN creators, we MUST make the best mugen creation we possibly can.
It is hard sometimes for some people to be told when it is bad, or broken, but we need to be told the truth, or we will grow older and still not have fixed our problems - this is true in all parts of life.

What is important is that we don't loose focus of our MUGEN goals - The CREATOR problem is not important, the CREATION problems ARE important.
So we should all focus on creating many many mugen creations to share throughout the community so out mugen names can live in mugen history forever.
There is too much nonsense talking about other people in the mugen world, and this is why many great creators across the world left mugen - we should change it to
make the mugen world better.

Topic locked by Adminbot. As BigMysterious said in his previous post before this one, drama in Mugen is a cancer and it is better to try and avoid it.

Last edited by Adminbot on October 22nd 2016, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Locked)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3