The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.

Go down 
+7
Mistah Jorge
Blade
I-Skorp-I
patz2509
RyoHazaki
Doom
Mazemerald
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega_Man

Mega_Man

I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 20th 2016, 8:41 am

My experience with being part of MugenGuild is that... Well, they harassed me then banned me for no apparent reason. Same goes with MugenFreeForall. Except that people were actually really good but then one guy named GarchompMatt decided to have the mods target me for a ban because they think I am this one user. Throughout the whole time I was just having fun with MUGEN, uploading my own creations, and interacting with the members of MFFA. I had a solid rep on MFFA until the Matthew person came. Well, loss for them. I'm getting pretty huge on Mugen Archive it seems.

I've also been hearing a lot of horror stories about MFG so if they welcome me back which won't happen, I'd probably won't trust them either way. Such a shame.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 20th 2016, 9:09 am

Zox wrote:
Here I proved it again, Verz attacked me he stays... i attacked him i got banned.
He didn't attacked me alone on my Punisher thread, there were many users attacking me after he did and I got banned in the end Lol Very Happy
It is obvious that MFG is a dictatorship forum, so that is no place for you.
Stay there where people are cool.
Look. Stop derailing this topic, it's about mazemerald's troubles with mgf, not yours, you got banned for attacking someone that's apparently not even active in mfg anymore and i'm pretty sure i never seen any post from verz or whatever's his name until you told me to check punisher's topic in mfg, if you want to complain about your troubles, at least complain in your own announcement topic that you quit mfg
any derailing from you in this topic because of your problems from now on will go right into the recycle bin
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 20th 2016, 9:31 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
Look. Stop derailing this topic, it's about mazemerald's troubles with mgf, not yours, you got banned for attacking someone that's apparently not even active in mfg anymore and i'm pretty sure i never seen any post from verz or whatever's his name until you told me to check punisher's topic in mfg, if you want to complain about your troubles, at least complain in your own announcement topic that you quit mfg
any derailing from you in this topic because of your problems from now on will go right into the recycle bin

I didn't talked to you and stop deleting and editing my posts.

Mazemerald stay there where people appreciate you.
Your skills will be better from time to time.
Keep up the good work and don't give up those screenpacks because of some dictators and untalented freaks from other forums.
That's it from me on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 20th 2016, 4:49 pm

i think is better to forget this forum and to concentrate in our works.

i prefer to ignore questions about credits or copies.

zox has one the most beautiful sprites from mugen art, the people criticizes your work is because envy for can´t make better.

i love the zox works, and like me he must to ignore the guys who living criticize the creators.

all the depressed feedbacks and critiques for me are invisible.

Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 2:09 am

I'm fine with your decision but let me ask this maze: there is no score system in mugen, so i think it's useless to put score in your screenpacks, if there would be a scoring system, then i'd ask for you to put in in your screenpacks? (this is more feedback of opinion, because it's not a bug but it serves i guess), is this depressing feedback?
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 3:57 am

Mistah Jorge wrote:
I'm fine with your decision but let me ask this maze: there is no score system in mugen, so i think it's useless to put score in your screenpacks, if there would be a scoring system, then i'd ask for you to put in in your screenpacks? (this is more feedback of opinion, because it's not a bug but it serves i guess), is this depressing feedback?

The score is only a decorative info for to let the winner screen more realistic.

this is a sweet illusion.

i need to add things to winner screen,because if not it will look like a empty.

in mugen many things doesn´t work, then looks like a decorative stuff.

do you understand it now?

Back to top Go down
Trololo

Trololo

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 4:27 am

So, it happen to be "I hate MFG!" thread, right?
Well, Mazemerald.
Now you're talking with me, pal. I sure I'm the one who started whole your drama after all, so it's time for me to finally interfere.
-First, don't you want to tell ME about such part as ENVY to you. I could be glad to hear explainations about it: I was the main "Bad Manered Bad Critics" guy when you released SO complete Dean or when you did a such foolishness like Miyamoto. Everyone knows that, everyone saw it. So, do you really want to explain it with envy?
"Yes":
"No":
-Secondly, now let' s talk about your screenpacks. This one is personal, so it's long and more agruing.
Spoiler:
Well, I'm waiting for your answer, and I hope we'll finally get a serious discussion about WHO YOU ARE and WHO is the source of problems in your drama.
Back to top Go down
http://troshack.blogspot.com/
Cenobite 53

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 4:47 am

I don't understand why people have problems with MFG.
I've been there for looooong time and never had any problems there. (like many many other users)
If you act there like an idiot, you'll get treated like an idiot, I guess.
So easiest solution is not to act like an idiot.

I guess one of the biggest problems of mazemerald is writing und understanding the english language. So the outcome is that he understands many posts wrong.
Back to top Go down
BigMysterious

BigMysterious

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 6:17 am

Lol every now and then I drift back into mugen to see if the community has improved but obviously not. MFG is just as retarded now as it was 12 years ago. The mods and admin spend more time weeaboo festing over comic books and amiibos and staff warning threads than they do actually making anything mugen related.

Alot of the talented people either left the community or went to form their own private closed forums to escape the bullshit.

I guess thats what happens when you let little 21 year old kids that collect plushies and play cosplay run a mugen site....

Dont get me wrong-some ppl there are legit and have contributed alot to the mugen community and dont waste their time in shit threads, staff warning threads and cosplay douche threads, but those there that do, should be ashamed of themselves
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 7:26 am

@BigMysterious
Hello Mr. Mystery ... I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 311127478
Welcome to MMV. I hope you like this forum. I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Cenobite 53

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 7:43 am

BigMysterious wrote:
Lol every now and then I drift back into mugen to see if the community has improved but obviously not. MFG is just as retarded now as it was 12 years ago. The mods and admin spend more time weeaboo festing over comic books and amiibos and staff warning threads than they do actually making anything mugen related.
What a retarded argument is this?
Beeing Admin or Mod in a mugen forum doesn't mean that the person is forced to create mugen content.
The warn or ban users that don't behave appropiate. That is the job of a Mod or Admin.

And how can you judge people by ther hobbies. If someone likes to cosplay or collect plushied, it is his hobby. That has nothing to do with the forum itself or how the staff behaves.

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 8:21 am

♦️ For all involved:
Keep respect and care vocabulary. You can say the same without offending. I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 2666132212
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
BigMysterious

BigMysterious

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 8:21 am

Doom wrote:

@BigMysterious
Hello Mr. Mystery ... I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 311127478
Welcome to MMV. I hope you like this forum. I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 670481599

Greetings Mr Victor Von Doom.
Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to sharing and meeting you all here mysteriously in this wonderful multiverse. Surprised
Back to top Go down
BigMysterious

BigMysterious

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 8:42 am

Cenobite 53 wrote:
BigMysterious wrote:
What a retarded argument is this?

Its not an argument. It's a statement.
Good day sir. Cool
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2016, 9:29 am

Trololo wrote:
So, it happen to be "I hate MFG!" thread, right?

No it's not that, we only both sayed that we haved some problems there and don't want to be part of MFG because of that.
You cant's hate the entire forum because of few assholes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next