The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.

Go down 
+7
Mistah Jorge
Blade
I-Skorp-I
patz2509
RyoHazaki
Doom
Mazemerald
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. Empty
PostSubject: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 5:53 pm

it´s a shame i am not welcome in MUGENGUILD, it´s a good mugen forum with many members, my unique intention there was to share my works with more people.

my big mistake was matter me with depressed comments who devalues the works.

some members decreases the value of our works freely and openly, like if you don´t  had wasted time,effort and good will to make it.

the admins are not bad guys, but i think the depressed comments should not allowed like a normal thing like is make here.

if i had ignored the comments since the begin, it had been the thing more intelligent to do.

some guys insist at to be rude. it looks like a cloistered envy or lack of education or simply devaluation for somewhat that was offering freely and with good will to share somethings.

MUGEN is a free fun, the people discuss because credits and perfection like it was a important thing,credits don´t exist firstly because you are using a thing that belongs a original company. all my stuff are opensource because it, i am not the owner i don´t have the right to claim by credits, who wants to use my works is totally freely for it.

if you don´t like some mugen work, you simply must to ignore it and to see other more interesting stuffs.

by more simple a work looks it deserves respect and consideration by the cordiality and friendship.

finishing the matter i was not trying make inumerous alt accounts there, i only don´t got to log in with the name mazemerald like ever.

i solved to give up to make part of mugenguild,it´s a excellent site by the content,i don´t hate the forum and nobody over there, but the life in mugenmultiverse looks more calm and peaceful.

that´s all.

thanks!  
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 6:15 pm

Thanks for coming back. Smile
And so it is ... you just ignore other forums ... I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 6:32 pm

You know Maze, there's a saying a professor told me years ago and I live by it to this very second. It will save you a lot of headaches in trying to understand why some people choose to be negative. He said, "Never argue with an idiot, because if you do, you'll get on their level and they will beat you with their experience." I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 2297681634 I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 670481599
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 7:00 pm

RyoHazaki wrote:
You know Maze, there's a saying a professor told me years ago and I live by it to this very second. It will save you a lot of headaches in trying to understand why some people choose to be negative. He said, "Never argue with an idiot, because if you do, you'll get on their level and they will beat you with their experience." I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 2297681634 I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 670481599

blokes and sheilas!

what make me so happy over there it´s some guys criticizes my works because the huge envy of my talent and organization.

the unique way to release your envy is to attack the stuff for to devalue and say there is wrong things.

they are people without talent and creativity, the unique thing knows to do is to criticize.

but i am not stupid or dumb, i know my work has a great quality.

if they waste your energy to make a work better,it will deserve applauses,,,,but they can´t make it. tongue

hooroo
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 17th 2016, 7:17 pm

RyoHazaki wrote:
"Never argue with an idiot, because if you do, you'll get on their level and they will beat you with their experience." I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 2297681634 I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 670481599

clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 18th 2016, 12:31 am

good choice my friend I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 670481599 I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 670481599 I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 670481599
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 18th 2016, 4:03 am

Screw MFG..in my honest opinion THIS forum (MMV) is by far the BEST mugen forum PERIOD..because it allows you to give HONEST and TRUTHFUL criticism towards someones work without being bashed or banned etc. And i'm sure you all know how i get down..i tell it like it is..if a character or stage don't look right or is missing something and it's a way that i believe could make it better then i will give my honest advice. I'm not like some sheep/followers/ass kissers in these forums that just post: "OMG THAT'S SO COOL!!! Yayyyyyy thumbs up i LOVE IT! Great release" Etc. i actually give criticism where it's due. I even tell my Mugen fav's like Zox,Doom,Uncle O,LoganSam,Arkady what is missing or what they could improve on they're works even tho i LOVE they're works....Sometimes you just have to accept respectful criticism.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 18th 2016, 7:45 pm

I-Skorp-I wrote:
Screw MFG..in my honest opinion THIS forum (MMV) is by far the BEST mugen forum PERIOD..because it allows you to give HONEST and TRUTHFUL criticism towards someones work without being bashed or banned etc. And i'm sure you all know how i get down..i tell it like it is..if a character or stage don't look right or is missing something and it's a way that i believe could make it better then i will give my honest advice. I'm not like some sheep/followers/ass kissers in these forums that just post: "OMG THAT'S SO COOL!!! Yayyyyyy thumbs up i LOVE IT! Great release" Etc. i actually give criticism where it's due. I even tell my Mugen fav's like Zox,Doom,Uncle O,LoganSam,Arkady what is missing or what they could improve on they're works even tho i LOVE they're works....Sometimes you just have to accept respectful criticism.

I Understand your point.

really a critique like a positive feedback is one thing.

but a fake feedback used for offend the work is another thing completely different.
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 19th 2016, 1:37 am

mazemerald wrote:

I Understand your point.

but a fake feedback used for offend the work is another thing completely different.

Right exactly..yea bro just stick with MMV you won't go wrong with us! I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. 670481599 sunny sonic
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 19th 2016, 10:49 am

Some people don't like to see other success, thats why shit happens.

mazemerald wrote:

I Understand your point.
I agree with that.

I also haved some issues there with my haters.
There are some very annoying users on MFG, so I don't go there any more.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 19th 2016, 12:27 pm

Zox wrote:
Some people don't like to see other success, thats why shit happens.

mazemerald wrote:

I Understand your point.
I agree with that.

I also haved some issues there with my haters.
There are some very annoying users on MFG, so I don't go there any more.
While i agree that there are some annoying dudes (haters are just haters, just freaking hating whatever you do, period), you guys completly are wrong about everything else!!!
How can even feedback be fake? like how can you invent lies for feedback? people would get caught in a day or weeks depending of the interest of a topic by truthfull feedbackers, making the guy that made the lie look retarded, even if there is no one to expose a lie, you can expose it yourself providing evidences to expose that son of a gun's lie.
Mazemerald get this, feedbackers have the job of mostly pointing out flaws of a creator's work so the creator: (you) can improve the work by correcting the flaws and release the creation again (updated) with less flaws (closer to perfection):
This is part of the cicle of not just Mugen creations but also almost every software that gets updated

Just ignore the insults, not the actual negative feedback.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 19th 2016, 2:02 pm

You should maybe check out my Punisher thread on MFG.
Are those feedbacks to you?
verz36 is just seeking attention accusing others for stealing, not asking for permission and shit.

Last edited by Zox on October 22nd 2016, 6:32 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 19th 2016, 2:27 pm

Zox wrote:

And that's sad cause i love Verz's Doc Ock and his Mysterio W.I.P.s but idk what it is about you 2 that y'all keep accusing each other of stealing each others works lol few days ago he accused you of stealing his work in the CC forum.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 19th 2016, 2:32 pm

Yea i saw it, let him talk. Let him drool.
He suddenly decided to continue with Spider-Woman after i have released my version.
Well because it is easyer for him now, just take my sprites franken them and voila we have a new character. Same thing he did with Cyclops
I'm really tired of his "look at me, Im the good boy" shit
You saw in that post in the end he admire my work... after he attacked me. Damn manipulator.

Last edited by Zox on October 21st 2016, 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. EmptyOctober 20th 2016, 8:29 am

Here I proved it again, verz36 attacked me he stays... i attacked him i got banned.
He didn't attacked me alone on my Punisher thread, there were many users attacking me after he did and I got banned in the end Lol Very Happy
It is obvious that MFG is a dictatorship forum, so that is no place for you.
Stay there where people are cool.

Last edited by Zox on October 22nd 2016, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.   I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD. Empty

Back to top Go down

I SOLVED TO GIVE UP TO MAKE PART OF MUGENGUILD.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next