The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions

Go down 
+27
Shining
Bydoless
crosspotts1.0
manbatshark8
superxash
Mr.Ketchup
thatguy
Eduardo Merenda
MatreroG
shanri
Renz Tosaka
Angelus_Silverhead
Navana
TheRedBeast
Mazemerald
chuchoryu
Werewood
volzzilla
JARRO77
LESSARD
I-Skorp-I
bam77
Mistah Jorge
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Doom
odin123
Aℓίcℯ
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyDecember 30th 2017, 12:16 pm

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 UIbAr7T
Looking at it again, might need a bit of shading movement in the pants & torso-shoulders area too.
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 28th 2018, 3:15 pm

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 Aaasetu
Reworking this for 1.1(need to optimize it because file size is huge), it's pretty old actually, I lost the coded stage, but didn't lose my 3D file.

Last edited by Aℓίcℯ on March 29th 2018, 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyJanuary 29th 2018, 9:51 am

Aℓίcℯ wrote:
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 UIbAr7T
Looking at it again, might need a bit of shading movement in the pants & torso-shoulders area too.

Beautiful!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 18th 2018, 10:56 am

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 J10wiqs

Last edited by Aℓίcℯ on February 26th 2018, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 18th 2018, 6:41 pm

It kinda bothers me seeing the shadows to be honest, i mean, not the shadow of the stone, the other shadows, i get that it comes from the mountains but idk man... they look too straight to be from mountains, you know what i mean? they look like shadows from huge buildings and stuff
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 19th 2018, 1:20 am

I know what you mean, overall perspective fails when translated to game, rendering this 3D scene takes way too much time, so probably will change the shape of the mountains to make them taller and appear closer instead of changing the lighting & shadows.

Last edited by Aℓίcℯ on February 26th 2018, 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 19th 2018, 4:17 pm

Not sure if it's really needed, but i do think making the mountais stand out more from the rest would improve the stage though
(I just realised that the whole white-ish circle is the actual sun, my perception has failed me, i thought that the focused ray from the sun was misaligned for a sec My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 311127478)
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyFebruary 25th 2018, 8:02 pm

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 VUOb2Dt
Reworked the 3D scene a bit, I think this one came out better regarding perspective and shadows, sun is lower meaning longer shadows, with a more dusk appearance, still need to add a bit of texture to that big lump at the left, it's supposed to be a haystack, but didn't think much of it when I was modelling it, and thought the dusk glow would take care of that, maybe 1 or 2 more trees at the right, but I like it more than the past version already.
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyMarch 29th 2018, 1:40 am

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 Jp7JxD1

Last edited by Aℓίcℯ on March 29th 2018, 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyMarch 29th 2018, 1:42 am

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 ABIdSZj
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyMarch 29th 2018, 4:19 am

I can't really say much other than that i like the stage better too now you do your thing i guess
Back to top Go down
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyMarch 29th 2018, 12:44 pm

That stage is breathtaking. your animations are always topnotch. i love your art
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyApril 6th 2018, 8:35 pm

Just some testing for one of my character's super moves, since I'm designing the gameplay.
Explods can be placed randomly at any angle but still not sure how the helper should be handled to do the same at random angles too (with the red clsns I mean), I have a slight idea, but I've never tried it.
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 PZGm3av
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 JjTn9BzMy Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 8moZCrL

Description:
-Trip Wires-
A series of strings are scattered across the stage for a certain amount of time that hurt the enemy if touched and produce a small stun, damage is very minimal, but restricts P2's movements & P1 can move during this. Once the strings are hit they become disabled just for a moment, then they're able to hurt the enemy again. (Requires 2000 of power)

Last edited by Aℓίcℯ on April 11th 2018, 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyApril 10th 2018, 4:27 am

That's is not a bad idea overall, but i that the wires could break when touched, giving away more damage and stun (that's what you ment right?) in trade instead of being disabled for some seconds and enabling it again, if the suggestion is accepted you could also make the camera not move horizontally (while any of the wires exist) to prevent the opponent from distancing away too much from the wire-zone (i guess i'm calling it that  My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 311127478 )
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 EmptyApril 10th 2018, 6:15 pm

it must be a hard work to do with high-res files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next