The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions

Go down 
+27
Shining
Bydoless
crosspotts1.0
manbatshark8
superxash
Mr.Ketchup
thatguy
Eduardo Merenda
MatreroG
shanri
Renz Tosaka
Angelus_Silverhead
Navana
TheRedBeast
Mazemerald
chuchoryu
Werewood
volzzilla
JARRO77
LESSARD
I-Skorp-I
bam77
Mistah Jorge
NamelessOnlinePlayer
Doom
odin123
Aℓίcℯ
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyMay 24th 2017, 1:23 am

Made another, figured out a couple of useful things with this one.
Same, open source.
Energy Pillar:
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EnergyTower2
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ul9pc4ur4cfnw4o/E-pillar.rar

Last edited by Aℓίcℯ on June 11th 2017, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyMay 24th 2017, 4:32 am

I can't say much else than suggesting you to open a crack on the ground, i mean the base looks too perfectly round in my opinion, or maybe it doens't come out from the ground? I don't know, nice sprites though
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyMay 24th 2017, 8:00 pm

It's round because I find it more practical like that, for anyone who wants to edit it, I can think in several uses for that effect.

But it's not a bad idea, although making a crack that blends perfectly with all backgrounds in color and perspective is kind of hard.
Anyway here, also made it with start and ending animation, it could improve complementing it with other effects, but I'm done with this one.

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Stagetest1FXMy Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Stagetest2FX

http://www.mediafire.com/file/swqn8q6a6bw7yg9/EnergyPillarCrack.rar

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 PillarV2
V2:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8s6fk0g2gfbr0tf/EnergyPillarVersion2.rar

Last edited by Aℓίcℯ on June 4th 2017, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyMay 24th 2017, 9:21 pm

Uh... i'm glad you took my suggestion, it looks better with the crack

About the blending i totally get it, it would be weird to pull something from the ground in space or something like it, but it's not like it would actually matter in the gameplay, well it would be weird visually

But if you're not aware, i think characters can now detect if they are in certain stages, so you could make some stuff related to specific stages, like spawning a lazer instead of the energy pillar (might be just for mugen 1.1 though, but i think it's definetly worth a search)

Good job, these sprites need to be used, btw do you have DeviantArt?
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyMay 25th 2017, 12:49 pm

The StageVar trigger, yeah I'm aware.
It works since 1.0, although depending on what you want to make, can be practical or not, it's good for full games though.
Not too fond of deviantart, I have an account, but hardly upload anything there.
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 2:59 pm

Akasha Chronicles

Another stage wip.
Truthfully just I wanted to make a video with this music and post it somewhere because I love this BGM.

Anyway, someone asked me if they could use the huge background animation I created to code their own stage, and I acceded, so there's a similar stage out there, but this is the real deal.

The stage is original, but floating islands/debris aren't mine, I actually suggested those for that other stage, would leave them like that but they don't match the perspective to which I made the floor, I'm not done with it yet, it lacks several things, may draw some stone pillars & altars to complete, and make more animations.... but i'm kinda having a design block with this one.
Also planned to give it 3D depth, but I haven't coded this.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 3:51 pm

It looks incredible ... cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 4:07 pm

Aℓίcℯ wrote:
Akasha Chronicles

Another stage wip.
Truthfully just I wanted to make a video with this music and post it somewhere because I love this BGM.

Anyway, someone asked me if they could use the huge background animation I created to code their own stage, and I acceded, so there's a similar stage out there, but this is the real deal.

The stage is original, but floating islands/debris aren't mine, I actually suggested those for that other stage, would leave them like that but they don't match the perspective to which I made the floor, I'm not done with it yet, it lacks several things, may draw some stone pillars & altars to complete, and make more animations.... but i'm kinda having a design block with this one.
Also planned to give it 3D depth, but I haven't coded this.

Wholly Molly this is soooooo eye-attention-catching MUGEN stage that you are doing! cyclops

That background big floating sphere/orb thing......perhaps you can make it zoom in and make it look like it almost hits the horizon level then the screen fades in white and fades out black..........hmmmm.....I mean it can be made into a MUGEN stage intro? scratch  After the MUGEN stage intro, perhaps you can add some "broken building parts" which moves into that background big floating sphere/orb thing (my idea is that, the heavy gravity of that background big floating sphere/orb thing is able to "absorb/attract" objects)........hmmm........of course just my little MUGEN opinion if you think it sounds stupid then just forget it heh heh.... tongue
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJune 4th 2017, 10:45 pm

borewood2013 wrote:

"broken building parts"

Debris you mean.
I thought about the gravity dragging objects to the sphere before, so probably going to make that. (Need to draw some stuff first)
Could make the intro, but I'd need to make the whole background animation again and don't feel like doing so, since the purple halo(how's made now) wouldn't work with moving stuff.

Youtube decreases the quality of the video a lot, so here's a picture I posted before.
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 PSexoaS

Last edited by Aℓίcℯ on June 24th 2017, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJune 11th 2017, 3:23 pm

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Suntest2My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Suntest1

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Spark1
Forgot to add this.
Decided to do draw this one manually instead, so I made it open source too, it's similar to the pulse I posted before but works more as a sparkle/flash.
Sparkle:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ckcedgktb133zmf/Spark.rar

List:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJune 22nd 2017, 9:57 pm

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Earth-Cloud
3D modelled, For a stage.
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJune 24th 2017, 1:14 pm

It looks like my photobucket reached the hotlinking limit and my images can't be seen anymore (except by me) & posted this thinking anyone could see it. Don't know if its temporal but meanwhile I will use an alternate one.

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 YQoHlry
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Lecj2Ew
My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 BpD8Uu8
It doesn't loop correctly because I can't make the entire gif without making it too large in filesize.
Made for a stage.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJune 24th 2017, 2:09 pm

That looks awesome ... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 13th 2017, 8:27 pm

Since my images can't be seen anymore because of photobucket, I merged my graphic work at the first post.

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 RcdNr8t
One of my very old sprites, fixed plenty of things.
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 EmptyJuly 14th 2017, 7:39 am

Gorgeus... I don't know, how exactly you do this (I mean, the way of thinking), but this is very creative. It is lovely, just perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sprites, Animations & Commissions   My Sprites, Animations & Commissions - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Sprites, Animations & Commissions
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next