The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 3:22 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE

Go down 
+19
tank402
chuchoryu
Hypersonic
Mach3
volzzilla
O Ilusionista
DANY (spider boy)
mugenaddict34
OGSymbiote
flammableking
metamutant
madbomberxp
Adminbot
YoungSamurai5
Red Hood
cravd
seanaltly
ajrenalin
Ax
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 9:48 am

I like the spinning move, don't see a lot of Caps use that.

What's with the one special where he just holds his shield up (saying "Freedom prevails") and the hyper where he holds it in front of him and a Hadoken pops out?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 2:36 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
I like the spinning move, don't see a lot of Caps use that.

What's with the one special where he just holds his shield up (saying "Freedom prevails") and the hyper where he holds it in front of him and a Hadoken pops out?

The special where he rotates his shield like a hoollahoop?

I just ran out of ideas after the first few specials moves so I started adding in stuff that might work as an attack. I started playing with a pillow and treated it as if it were a shield and at some point it was just my hand and a pillow case and I thought of a kind of hoollahoop cutter like attack.

The hadoken thing is something I kinda imagined based on the research I read on real quick.

I read that his shield was made of Adamantium but also Vibranium to. Adamantium is indestructible and the Vibranium absorbs all energies. Then I thought about fracking and thought if Cap can somehow vibrate his shield he can let loose some of that absorbed energy in his shield from previous battles that may have been collected.

If you look closely Cap bends his shield inside out and then releases it like a Snapple cap and pops back out again but with force. A small burst of energy pops out, not very far since it projects itself from Cap's shield cracking back out.

I thought it would be logical since Cap's original hyper move where he does this Hyper Charging star attack, where he tackles with his shield, somehow magically gets a blue energy aura around his attack could have something to do with the properties of Vibranium?

It was somewhat a frustrating process to think up of new material for Captain America, it's hard to do anything with just a shield and nothing else to work with.

Also I took this gamble on Cap with these new made up attacks because I was tired of all the Captain America characters for mugen having the same exact moveset all the time. Nothing original has been done yet for Cap in mugen so this is just my crazy attempt at this terrible challenge. scratch
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 8:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://i.imgur.com/QZNpDQb.png

Well i couldn't do a double but anyway the last hyper attack is complete. The heavy machine gun attack!

I won't release this yet until I finish adding the missing shield and head on the other animations and fix that double shield error.

But he's basically done and I can think of nothing else to add to him.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 12:47 pm

Diffrent spriting amigo...really I like this new Capitan America!!!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 1:16 pm

Ax wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/QZNpDQb.png

Well i couldn't do a double but anyway the last hyper attack is complete. The heavy machine gun attack!

I won't release this yet until I finish adding the missing shield and head on the other animations and fix that double shield error.

But he's basically done and I can think of nothing else to add to him.
ax if u have a sheet done for him id love to alter its colors and star into the hydra agent one if your willing to put finished sprites back into a .sff that way u have a double char release. Be able to do it next week at earliest if your game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 5:31 pm

Can he do Charging Star? OvO
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:14 pm

flammableking wrote:
Can he do Charging Star? OvO

Yeah he has the special and the hyper.

He has 7 specials total, and now in the updated version 4 hyper attacks.

4 specials are brand new out of the 7

and

3 hypers out of the 4 are brand new

@chuchoryu,

Thanks. I was thinking of updating his face sprite to include that black shadow around his forehead where the "A" is like in the comics.

http://images.superherostuff.com/image-buttoncaphead-primary-watermark.jpg

I completely overlooked this detail!

@Tank402,

I'll try and finish the last bits to Cap this week, hopefully i will succeed and you can take it from there. However I really don't wanna do a sprite sheet, it was a pain putting it into the .sff pale I actually didn't do a sprite sheet, I sometimes just edit individual sprites in the .sff.

You can always extract it into a folder though.

Also you might wanna wait, maybe after the update someone over at MFG will probably want to do a smart palette edit on these sprites, IDK? They've been doing that a lot lately and I guess it would be better to include everything together.

Maybe they are waiting for this one to be completed? Again i don' know, maybe no one has any interest at all tongue

Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:18 pm

This is pretty cool, is not very common over the captain use firearms, suggest a dual version as Batman Alucart, is just a suggestion anyway is pretty cool Smile
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:40 pm

Beto wrote:
This is pretty cool, is not very common over the captain use firearms, suggest a dual version as Batman Alucart, is just a suggestion anyway is pretty cool Smile

I actually posted about using a dual version during the idea process in this thread earlier. The darn thing is that the gun is just too big that I could only do a single carry on.

Originally i felt that Captain America shouldn't use a gun at all being a super hero, but then of course I remembered that he is indeed a soldier, and in many of his appearances he has used guns, more recently in some of his films and animated movies.

So I went ahead and added the heavy machine gun hyper. It kinda reminded me of this guy from metal slug Laughing

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/4/45032/1344515-allen.gif
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 6:42 pm

what happened to your title ax
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 20th 2013, 8:41 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
what happened to your title ax

2 reasons

1: I relinquished it to be amongst the regular members so that noobs can be more comfortable along side Ax Wink

&

2: I honestly don't feel comfortable being associated anymore with the majority of creators out there (In any forum). They've displeased me by their selfish and prideful ways. (Not all of them but most Mad )

Also I've discussed this with Volzzilla many times before, months ago, in fact. I only held on to the VIP title so I could help with the private Apocalypse wip thread.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 12:11 am

Might that gun be a little big?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyAugust 9th 2013, 9:30 pm

I'll try and shrink that down

I got an update design idea, how about a Bruce Timm version Cap?

https://i.imgur.com/QwrJ6RL.png

tongue 
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 1:34 pm

Looks great!!
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 9:17 pm

Looking good. How much else have you changed regarding his next update?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next