The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO

Go down 
+5
MatreroG
Shining
alnyrd
yolomate
andersontavars
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
andersontavars

andersontavars

CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO Empty
PostSubject: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyMarch 30th 2020, 7:17 pm

This is a personal project that I am sharing. I'm finishing the sprintes and adjusting some sparks and finishing this project. follow more on our channel!

REI DO FLIPER

Last edited by andersontavars on March 31st 2020, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyMarch 30th 2020, 7:50 pm

looks fine but I change that captain america sprites for other versions...
Back to top Go down
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyMarch 31st 2020, 1:49 am

yolomate wrote:
looks fine but I change that captain america sprites for other versions...

Thanks for the comment, there are many images I'm still working on. soon post more updates! I have a lot of ideas in my head! I have been out of mugen for many years. I am updating myself on the schedule including.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyMarch 31st 2020, 2:36 am

andersontavars wrote:
This is a personal project that I am sharing. I'm finishing the sprintes and adjusting some sparks and finishing this project. follow more on our channel!

REI DO FLIPER

WOAH COOL!!!
Cap with Mjolnir! Damn YEAH!!!

However, IMO, the stance doesn't fit Cap's characteristics. His stance should be in "alert" or "ready to fight" instead of standing tall like that.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyMarch 31st 2020, 3:55 am

andersontavars welcome back
Develop your ideas CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599
We are here to support you
Back to top Go down
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyMarch 31st 2020, 8:07 pm

alnyrd wrote:
andersontavars wrote:

REI DO FLIPER

WOAH COOL!!!
Cap with Mjolnir! Damn YEAH!!!

However, IMO, the stance doesn't fit Cap's characteristics. His stance should be in "alert" or "ready to fight" instead of standing tall like that.

Thank you for your opinion, but I like that posture. But maybe I will change in the future!
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyApril 6th 2020, 9:21 am

I agree that the posture is not bad. If I had a Vibranium shield in one hand and the Mjolnir in the other I would feel safe enough not to be in a constant state of alert.
The project is very interesting, the Cap could have a new move set based on the combination of these two weapons.
So good luck. CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599 CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599 CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599

Last edited by MatreroG on April 8th 2020, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyApril 6th 2020, 2:50 pm

MatreroG wrote:
I agree that the posture is not bad. If I had a Vibranium shield in one hand and the Mjolnir in the other I would feel safe enough not to be in a constant state of alert.
The project is very interesting, Cap. You could have a new move set based on the combination of these two weapons.
So good luck. CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599 CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599 CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599

I don't know if it happens to you, but we will create it as cool things and codes for hypers and specials and then do it as more basic images lol.

Tomorrow comes out the new video with Hypers and specials with Hammer !!!

It's lightning everywhere !!!!
Back to top Go down
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyApril 6th 2020, 2:59 pm

Shining wrote:
andersontavars welcome back
Develop your ideas CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599
We are here to support you

the most difficult idea I had and that I haven’t thought about the codes yet, is Captain America throwing the shield on the ground or in the air and then casting hammer rays and hitting the shield to hit the opponent.

another Hyper for him with Thor and iron man using the 5 hyper bars.

but that will be last.
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyApril 6th 2020, 3:11 pm

looks normal,So good luck to you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyApril 13th 2020, 10:29 pm

Olá amigos. Segue o segundo vídeo sobre meu wip Capitão América Ultimato e alguns golpes especiais. Vou me dedicar aos golpes básicos agora. Confiram o andamento no link abaixo:

Hello friends. Here is the second video about my Captain America Ultimatum wip and some special moves. I will dedicate myself to the basic strokes now. Check the progress at the link below:

Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyApril 14th 2020, 9:34 am

WOW, COOL!!! CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyApril 14th 2020, 9:57 am

Congratulations man! This is really fun! CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO 670481599
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyApril 14th 2020, 10:53 am

Look cool men. I hope new moves and new sprites.
Back to top Go down
andersontavars

andersontavars

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO EmptyMay 16th 2020, 4:04 pm

Fala ai jogador, se inscreva em nosso canal e deixe seu e-mail nos comentários para receber a versão beta do Cap América Ultimato para MUGEN a partir de 15 de Junho!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe in our channel and enter your e-mail adress in comments to receive the beta version from JUNE 15h.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
¡Habla, jugador, suscríbete a nuestro canal y deja tu correo electrónico en los comentarios para recibir la versión beta del 15 de junio!

#herosvsheros #banned website #AndroidMugen #MugenAndroid #mugenfightersinfinite #mugenfreeforall #mugendb #mugenmultiverse #mugenraridades #mugencapcomcharacters #mugenchardownload #mugenminigames #charmugenmarvel #charmugendc #mugencharsanime #mugencharsjus #mugencharspack #mugencharsmarvel #mugencharsdragonball #charsmugennaruto #charmugen #mugencharscapcom #mugencharskof #mugenstages #saltybet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO   CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO Empty

Back to top Go down

CAPTAIN AMÉRICA ULTIMATO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next