The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Symbiote Captain America WIP Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Symbiote Captain America WIP Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Symbiote Captain America WIP Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Symbiote Captain America WIP Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Symbiote Captain America WIP

Go down 
+37
Navana
MERK_U
bam77
malevka1
xcheatdeath
Lows 9.0
MakeMineMarvel
ColdDarkness
volzzilla
OGSymbiote
gonzaLOL
yolomate
Fightfan
NinjaRyu
Farengeit
Lord Sinistro
LALO27
spidergoku
sky-79
grinderkiller1
XXDreamBrotherXX
12345rSTREET
JohnSpider96
DANY (spider boy)
wingnut
zombiebrock
Beto
Erroratu
flammableking
Ax
DukeNukem 2417
CosmicToxin
jr11neymar
JARRO77
cravd
Anarky
Predator
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Predator

Predator

Symbiote Captain America WIP Empty
PostSubject: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 10:49 am

hello!
I start my new character:
Symbiote Captain America
stand
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
walk
walk back
jump up
jump back
Jump forward
turn
Stand block
Crouch block
Air block
Crouch turn
run
Dash back
Very Happy

Last edited by predatorsru on December 1st 2013, 7:56 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 12:00 pm

cool , even a dc fan loves symbiotes
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 12:06 pm

longing to see this character in symbiote from the beginning of his past wips, waiting now a reality and have the cap symbiente.cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

ansiando ver este personaje en symbiote desde el principio de sus pasados wips, esperando ahora se haga realidad y tener al cap symbiente.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 12:10 pm

awesome vip man!! Good Luck Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
jr11neymar

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 12:12 pm

cool!! i like it
Back to top Go down
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 12:31 pm

Nice! Looks great good luck!
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 3:10 pm

Okay, maybe this is just because I'm the one person here who thinks that the only symbiotes on my roster should be Carnage, Venom and Symbiote Spider-Man, but do we REALLY NEED a symbiote version of EVERY Marvel character? Don't get me wrong---Symbiote Captain America looks great, and I think it has a lot of potential---but we've got Venom, Carnage, Mac Gargan as Venom, Varnage, Toxin, Agony, Scorn, Symbiote Spider-Man, The Spider, Spider-Carnage, friggin' Symbiote Galactus, Symbiote Surfer, Symbiote Thanos, Wolvenom....

.....and probably five or six others I don't remember at the moment.

The point I'm trying to make is that there's a risk of symbiote oversaturation in M.U.G.E.N, and if everyone just makes symbiotes, who the hell will be MUGENizing characters from DC and other sources?!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 3:29 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

Okay, maybe this is just because I'm the one person here who thinks that the only symbiotes on my roster should be Carnage, Venom and Symbiote Spider-Man, but do we REALLY NEED a symbiote version of EVERY Marvel character?  Don't get me wrong---Symbiote Captain America looks great, and I think it has a lot of potential---but we've got Venom, Carnage, Mac Gargan as Venom, Varnage, Toxin, Agony, Scorn, Symbiote Spider-Man, The Spider, Spider-Carnage, friggin' Symbiote Galactus, Symbiote Surfer, Symbiote Thanos, Wolvenom....

The point I'm trying to make is that there's a risk of symbiote oversaturation in M.U.G.E.N, and if everyone just makes symbiotes, who the hell will be MUGENizing characters from DC and other sources?!  

man, i think everyone have the own opinion about the symbiotes( i don't have nothing against you,i respect you and i see more time message like this ) but, i think every people can create everytipe of char in mugen, so if one person want create a new symbiote he can,if you like good, if you don't like the life continue you know mean??;the symbiote are not
disease,i think the symbiote are greats, and are original chars,but like the other things in the life can like it or not, when some symbiotes it's release if you don't like, don't download it's easy Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 4:25 pm

really cool, that tongue action just makes the symbiote!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 4:29 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

Okay, maybe this is just because I'm the one person here who thinks that the only symbiotes on my roster should be Carnage, Venom and Symbiote Spider-Man, but do we REALLY NEED a symbiote version of EVERY Marvel character?  Don't get me wrong---Symbiote Captain America looks great, and I think it has a lot of potential---but we've got Venom, Carnage, Mac Gargan as Venom, Varnage, Toxin, Agony, Scorn, Symbiote Spider-Man, The Spider, Spider-Carnage, friggin' Symbiote Galactus, Symbiote Surfer, Symbiote Thanos, Wolvenom....

man, i think everyone have the own opinion about the symbiotes( i don't have nothing against you,i respect you and i see more time message like this ) but, i think every people can create everytipe of char in mugen, so if one person want create a new symbiote he can,if you like good, if you don't like the life continue you know mean??;the symbiote are not
disease,i think the symbiote are greats, and are original chars,but like the other things in the life can like it or not, when some symbiotes it's release if you don't like, don't download it's easy Smile

VERY well said, Jarro! ^^
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 4:59 pm

You know when i saw the tile i thought this was one of those terrible terrible symbiote edits like that Symbiote Thanos who got released by some guy...
But,holy crap,is that animation fluid
If you can code as good as you can animate this will be awesome
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

Okay, maybe this is just because I'm the one person here who thinks that the only symbiotes on my roster should be Carnage, Venom and Symbiote Spider-Man, but do we REALLY NEED a symbiote version of EVERY Marvel character? Don't get me wrong---Symbiote Captain America looks great, and I think it has a lot of potential---but we've got Venom, Carnage, Mac Gargan as Venom, Varnage, Toxin, Agony, Scorn, Symbiote Spider-Man, The Spider, Spider-Carnage, friggin' Symbiote Galactus, Symbiote Surfer, Symbiote Thanos, Wolvenom....

I agree with you completely.its like we are back in 2007 all over again,when everyone was making a Orochi Symbiote Ultra Mega God holy Evil Edit
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 7:02 pm

DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

I had this concern when he KOF characters, I did not like the hundreds of versions of Iori and "K" but in this case there is bad there is not a symbiote captain america.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 3rd 2013, 10:32 pm

JARRO77 wrote:
DukeNukem 2417 wrote:

I agree with you JARRO
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 4th 2013, 12:02 am

[quote="Erroratu"]You know when i saw the tile i thought this was one of those terrible terrible symbiote edits like that Symbiote Thanos who got released by some guy...
But,holy crap,is that animation fluid

your brain it's a terrible terrible edit, what is your problem with the char, if you want talk about my char, talk with me in private,if you think my char it's bad ok no problem, but you must tell me this in my post(the post where there is the char) no in other post,you're just a person who despises the other works, who are you?,what are your works???, I'm nothing but at least i respect the other works,and if i don't like something  a'm not going to say bad things about the character,you talk like you is the creator of the creators lol, and nobody know you, come on man, you must learn at make you business,and at think for yourself and for your works.
If you want talk about my char, in private or in my post not in other place

Last edited by JARRO77 on August 4th 2013, 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP EmptyAugust 4th 2013, 12:05 am

For Predator Create everytipe of char you want, in the life you found always people who will try to stop you,don't listen this people and keep it up SmileTwisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Captain America WIP   Symbiote Captain America WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Symbiote Captain America WIP
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next