The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Ultimate E. Honda + stage
CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» MARVEL ZOMBIE GAME
CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 Emptyby jackBedson Yesterday at 5:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE

Go down 
+19
tank402
chuchoryu
Hypersonic
Mach3
volzzilla
O Ilusionista
DANY (spider boy)
mugenaddict34
OGSymbiote
flammableking
metamutant
madbomberxp
Adminbot
YoungSamurai5
Red Hood
cravd
seanaltly
ajrenalin
Ax
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 10:39 am

DANY (spider boy) wrote:
ax in our language means picture

Oh that is so cool! I did not know that LOL Laughing

Perhaps it's destiny? Very Happy

Last edited by Ax on April 5th 2013, 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 10:43 am

Quote :
mainly because he is not coded correctly but a little bit because of spriting issues. this is what happens when you cut corner and try to not have caps shield as a helper instead of just sprited on his back.

Something really important and should be fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 11:13 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
Quote :
mainly because he is not coded correctly but a little bit because of spriting issues. this is what happens when you cut corner and try to not have caps shield as a helper instead of just sprited on his back.

Something really important and should be fixed.

Yes I was aware of this problem though I can't really code too well and I preferred Cap's shield on his back. He has a ton of errors though I only stop coding and correcting when I get whatever working.

I kinda don't like how Cap can fight without his shield in that he loses it when he misses or when he is not near it to pick i up.

I prefer it this way even though it contradicts the laws of physics LOL

I hardly notice it though during gameplay and maybe it can be patched up down the line with like a frozen state so Cap can't do anything else until his shield returns to his body.
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 11:14 am

Ax wrote:
DANY (spider boy) wrote:
ax in our language means picture

Oh that is so cool! I did not know that LOL Laughing

Perhaps it's destiny? Very Happy

mayBE Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 12:13 pm

Ax wrote:

Yes I was aware of this problem though I can't really code too well and I preferred Cap's shield on his back. He has a ton of errors though I only stop coding and correcting when I get whatever working.

I kinda don't like how Cap can fight without his shield in that he loses it when he misses or when he is not near it to pick i up.

I hardly notice it though during gameplay and maybe it can be patched up down the line with like a frozen state so Cap can't do anything else until his shield returns to his body.

if you prefer caps shield on his back, he shouldnt move at all until his shield returns to him, something like jsa flash does. i personally like how he can fight without his shield, it makes it more "realistic" as cap does not always have his shield with him every single second of a fight. personal preference i guess
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:21 pm

YoungSamurai5 wrote:
Ax wrote:

if you prefer caps shield on his back, he shouldnt move at all until his shield returns to him, something like jsa flash does. i personally like how he can fight without his shield, it makes it more "realistic" as cap does not always have his shield with him every single second of a fight. personal preference i guess

Yeah a frozen state like that for the player. He can unfreeze when the move finishes and come back to him.

I guess for me a projectile should always be aceecible and ready to fire in terms of a fighter type game. I just hate it when you have to work your way over there at half your strength using inferior moves just to get your weapon back.

In terms of a fighter the best stuff is usually the most simple of things.

For instance I know that Zvitor's spiderman is more accurate to the comics in that his web cartridge drains throughout its use but I prefer the old style where spiderman can web as much as he wants for the whole fight just because I wanna continue to use web attacks throughout the match.

The whole point of playing spiderman is to use a character that can web against an opponent. But that's just my personal view on that, others prefer accuracy and I'm ok with that but I take a lot of liberties in creating mugen for various reasons.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:28 pm

z's spiderman is great because it requires skill rather than just spamming web attacks and stuff. it actually requires you to try and learn some useful combos and other things. kind of "realistic" but then again that just me. in a world full of unrealistic ness i like a little bit of realness and thoughtful effort into some characters. its a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:40 pm

To each his own i suppose?
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2013, 1:52 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2013, 12:45 am

Adding video for the release, now you can preview the character before downloading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s44OMDT10BE

I think everything new is shown in this video. He has some old moves and some new ones.

For an update I'd like to

*change his voice
*change hitsparks
*Add a double military heavy machine gun hyper
*finishing adding shield bits
*correct double shield logic :p
*snowboarding shield attack
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyApril 11th 2013, 3:14 pm

feedback
- the sprites that are new are pretty cool
- like the new ideas in the moveset
- 9000,0 port face wrong direction
- put in a standard 120x140 port for 9000,1
- shield on back disappear many times, notably during air attacks, throw, but there more
- weird shield returning/disappearing physics
- stance need animation
- standardize command strings (QC+button for special, QC+2button for hypers)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 4:33 pm

There is a lot of work to do on this, thanks for the feedback, I'll try and update that stuff to.

I have successfully added a new special attack, Cap sliding on his shield!

I also updated the shield roll to cut through the ground.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gonna try and get a double heavy machine gun base. I'll probably use Jin's machine gun thing.

https://i.imgur.com/11699B2.gif

I'm gonna have Cap take a knee and while on the ground lift up 2 huge machien guns, 1 in each arm

Maybe as big as Phobos from Dark Stalkers?

https://i.imgur.com/2btwy9H.gif
Back to top Go down
Mach3

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 6:39 pm

Ax wrote:
Adding video for the release, now you can preview the character before downloading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s44OMDT10BE

I think everything new is shown in this video. He has some old moves and some new ones.

For an update I'd like to

*change his voice
*change hitsparks
*Add a double military heavy machine gun hyper
*finishing adding shield bits
*correct double shield logic :p
*snowboarding shield attack

If he's too sluggish, I fix characters up and make them faster and more reponsive. All you gotta do is tap my shoulder, Ax. I have a fair amount of experience in coding and offer you my services. Check your pm for an example of my capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyMay 7th 2013, 6:56 pm

Not all characters can move at incredible speeds. Some have to be slower than others depending on size, power, and skills.

Cap on the other hand could be made to be faster, he is super enhanced with super soldier serum.

You may do as you wish, in case you missed my signature, I am open source and I don't require you to ask for my permission.

I am currently going to change my download's hosting service so I'll put up the updated Cap.

EDIT:

The host switch has failed. The old downloads will remain. sorry.

My PC must have a virus or something?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 EmptyMay 12th 2013, 3:16 am

My PC did have a virus!

I removed it now and I have protection to.

I was able to switch hosting service.

Now my downloads are officially on mediafire

Also the latest most updated versions are up for the following characters

X---------------------has a new palette and minor gameplay tweaks
Zero-----------------has 2 specials modifed, 1 with new sprites
Captain America---has a new special as well as a modified special & stance animated
Hulk-----------------has modified specials and roated sprites

That's all

Keep in mind I did not fix any of the stuff that needed to be fixed and these updates aren't big enough so download at your own free will but don't expect major updates.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE   CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CAPTAIN AMERICA - RELEASE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next