The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:33 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco April 24th 2024, 8:31 pm

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 April 24th 2024, 1:51 pm

» Jessie from Pokemon wip
Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 Emptyby Doom April 23rd 2024, 4:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR

Go down 
+28
harbinger
JARRO77
spidergoku
chancethegamer
Mammalman
candido159
RobsonMSH
Shining
returnOfTank402
crosspotts1.0
CARNAGE777
manbatshark8
Chris Monvel
Somm
wacky me
Mazemerald
Werewood
NightDevil123
O Ilusionista
demetriusl
MatreroG
Blagoy
malevka1
rafhot
odin123
Doom
metamutant
vellrrarth
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyNovember 30th 2018, 12:29 pm

Nice work! That Mr. Sinister looks good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyDecember 11th 2018, 5:52 pm

Update with some more mk chars
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyMay 6th 2020, 2:29 pm

Oh man, some hacker stole my mega account, ande delete everithyng there, change the e-mail and now all that i've made in years have lost, man i think i'll quit editing chars, and openbor games... Work of years deleted by one great son of a bitch, all the links here are off, can close topic... i'ts sad lost everithing, much work i've upload there because my exterbnal hd is full, and i not imaginate that someone will stole my account and delete it, whit no reason just for the pleasure of stole and delet, well it's already done, i'm very sad with it, many projects lost and much characters sprites edited in years, just waiting to finish some projects...
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyMay 6th 2020, 4:22 pm

the links are broken for now XD
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyMay 8th 2020, 6:37 pm

link for sprites of sauron is broken men!!! Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 2649099129 Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 2649099129 Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 2649099129 Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 2649099129
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyMay 8th 2020, 7:15 pm

They are not broken they are deleted gone for ever he was hacked
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyMay 8th 2020, 7:19 pm

If anyone still has the characters for download please post I'd like that riddler
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyMay 8th 2020, 9:08 pm

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lqrxgrtctvmwxuz/SPRs.rar/file
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyMay 9th 2020, 12:01 am

doom awesome thanks but do you have the last 3 with riddler and hush
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyMay 9th 2020, 10:13 am

@vellrrarth didn't you backup your work? Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 2399657483 You shouldn't trust an online storage, all your material depends on the server's lifetime and gets also exposed to good-for-nothing people with bad intentions, doing such is a grave mistake. I always prefer the physical hardrive devices.

By the way does someone has those Street Fighter soldiers sprites? They look really cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyMay 9th 2020, 1:46 pm

Doom wrote:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lqrxgrtctvmwxuz/SPRs.rar/file

06 06 14,459 files, 170 folders 06 06

It's all i found so far ... eyes rolling
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
returnOfTank402

returnOfTank402

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyJune 16th 2020, 3:24 pm

a lot of these sprites have been on the net for 5+ years,like sauron and mr sinister. If your not the origional author of the sprites its not cool or ok to say they are open source(meaning anyone can use them), like in the case of Loganair allowing you to use his shehulk and you then telling others they too can use it. Im in no way trying to start an issue here,just stating that unless it is your artwork then possibly dont give permission out to use it.(that always starts a ton of drama).
Back to top Go down
returnOfTank402

returnOfTank402

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyJune 16th 2020, 3:35 pm

Actually Im going to go out on a limb and say NONE of these are your sprites man,Just because I do A LOT of spriting and frankenspriting is usually how I do it,And me being a huge Marvel fan Im constantly searching for new stuff and CAN HONESTLY say I HAVE seen 99% of these sprites in the first 3 sheets on the net in the past decade,not to mention talked with most of the authors of them personally here or at Infinity,Scruffy,Cvg/cc,etc.
Not cool bro,out of respect for the community(Not as an admin of any site) I'd ask for you to pull this post down please. But thats just me.
Back to top Go down
vellrrarth

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyAugust 18th 2020, 7:47 pm

Updated, removed the old links and putz everithing in one link only, with more new chars and some of the old sprites less, and delete some others like the friend above said Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 670481599

candido159 and Somm like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2020, 1:12 am

Very useful my friend
Thanks a lot

intersting to develop superfriends,commander steel and rip hunter from legends of tomorrow,sebastian shaw ,mr sinister , kraven and kratos & T800 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR   Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open source sprites for Mugen and/or OpenBOR
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next