The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)

Go down 
+6
Predator
malevka1
luciangarude
metamutant
Yunnin
Rjiggler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Predator

Predator

RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 12:59 am

your concepts are very cool RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2016, 7:17 am

why not call these projects? this is the basis of sprite editing you are doing. just do whatever with the sprites and find a coder after. many people do this you know
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2016, 2:36 pm

Thanks Predator!

volzzilla wrote:
why not call these projects? this is the basis of sprite editing you are doing. just do whatever with the sprites and find a coder after. many people do this you know
I really can't do a full ~1500 sprite set for even one of these, concepts aside.  I'm working on a custom MUGEN cabinet, helping establish a random battle code that could dwarf SaltyBets, about to start throwing events for arcade bars again as side employment, and Pokemon GO is the best cardio habit I've picked up in a while.  All this, on top of my 40 hour/week job and trying to keep up with my post-apocalyptic photoshoots.

I perpetually have too much on my plate.  It's not just "doing whatever with the sprites", it's losing a lot of time when I've already committed mine in twenty different directions. That being said, if I have a good idea that could benefit someone else, I'm happy to broadcast it if it's desired. I appreciate a lot of MUGEN communities, but this one is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 8:16 am

Rjiggler wrote:
Thanks Predator!

volzzilla wrote:
I really can't do a full ~1500 sprite set for even one of these, concepts aside.  I'm working on a custom MUGEN cabinet, helping establish a random battle code that could dwarf SaltyBets, about to start throwing events for arcade bars again as side employment, and Pokemon GO is the best cardio habit I've picked up in a while.  All this, on top of my 40 hour/week job and trying to keep up with my post-apocalyptic photoshoots.

I perpetually have too much on my plate.  It's not just "doing whatever with the sprites", it's losing a lot of time when I've already committed mine in twenty different directions.   That being said, if I have a good idea that could benefit someone else, I'm happy to broadcast it if it's desired.  I appreciate a lot of MUGEN communities, but this one is my favorite.

i understand much on a plate. but so you know, a char doesn't take anywhere near 1500 sprites. more in the line of 200-300 or thereabouts.

regarding your comment on MMV, very much appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 14th 2016, 2:04 pm

plz make dat sentinel
Back to top Go down
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 11:47 am

Ladies and gentlemen, what's a good resource character for worn furs, like a shawl?  The talk about Loki made me think about that for a moment and I realize I don't have an immediate answer.  If you're unfamiliar of what I'm talking about, it's the fur on his shoulders:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Additionally, does anyone know where you can get a good sheet of Mariah's sprites from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?  She'd make a great base for Kamala Khan.  Also, Dio/The World has some decent kneepads that could be used on Iron Man's chest for making the triangular arc reactor window.
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 2:46 pm

Sadly, the closest thing to a sprite-sheet is the sprite pack at IMT:
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/FrameSprites_JoJo.htm
Although I don't like many of them much, because they compose of .pcx files, which makes it tedious to work with, since you have to turn them into .png files to make them work like regular images.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2016, 4:57 pm

Better than nothing. Thank you for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2016, 1:08 pm

Per the previous conversation:

The spots and stripes are tricky, but the fur is the only actually challenging part.  This is entirely Vega's frame, with Jill Valentine's combat knife (unused).  I found sprites of Modern Jill using a sniper rifle, which would be appropriate for another hyper (like Black Widow's), but that needed some more modification.

I'm looking at this and realizing it was a mistake to think Spider-Man's tomato red palette would fly as orange, but you get the idea.

Last edited by Rjiggler on July 20th 2016, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2016, 1:16 pm

are very cool RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2016, 2:18 pm

Additionally, Arnim Zola:

Zola is the type to do little direct damage, but would have above-average defense, DOT or stat debuffs on ranged attacks, and plenty of bizarre, varied summon assists by lab experiments.  He'd also be the type to have vampirism or self-repair options available, plus hypers that call upon various other HYDRA elements for assists.

I'm not sure if Cameo was ultimately the right choice of base, especially considering how hard it seems to find its sprites, but Thanos seemed more trouble than he was worth.  I might revisit it soon for another examination.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2016, 3:44 pm

fantasitc armin zola idea!!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2016, 8:59 pm

not enough sprites on cameo/judgement to do that. however, perhaps the world also from jojo as a better base?
Back to top Go down
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2016, 12:03 pm

I think that's where I originally landed, yeah. Is there a way to view pcx files in the windows preview thing? That would save a lot of time in opening the individual images bundled by IMT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)   RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RJiggler's Concept Propositions (Not WIPs)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2