The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
087-B's WIPs Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
087-B's WIPs Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
087-B's WIPs Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
087-B's WIPs Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

087-B's WIPs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
087-B

087-B

087-B's WIPs Empty
PostSubject: 087-B's WIPs   087-B's WIPs EmptyMay 30th 2020, 11:02 pm

HOWDY!

I'm gonna start showing some of my random WIPs here, whether it be new characters, updates for old characters, palette concepts, etc.

Would love everyone's feedback! I don't have much to share YET... I'm compiling a lot of palette WIPs. But I will tease my current WIP, which I'm working on in between character updates. Legacy Release #21, and the next character of Wave Two, will be...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GILD TESORO!

He's one of my favorite filler villains for One Piece, and I love his Devil Fruit ability. Plus with how much I enjoyed Film Gold, it only felt right to tackle him! Wanted to do him for a long time, so hey, he fits on the wishlist! He's also got a new default palette created by yours truly, and I'm not sure how good it looks. Lemme know what you guys think!
Back to top Go down

087-B's WIPs
Page 1 of 1