The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED

Go down 
+12
Mazemerald
zombiebrock
MEWTWO!
galactus
yolomate
WADEPOOL
Lexman
CARNAGE777
volzzilla
Angelus_Silverhead
Doom
Fabry Taz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
brixteraytona

brixteraytona

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 7:28 am

I'll be posting a combo clip about ermac, and the problem with scorpion and subzero is that they have an infinite combo so I hope you could patch that.
Back to top Go down
brixteraytona

brixteraytona

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyMay 30th 2016, 9:09 am

ermac combo clip
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyMay 31st 2016, 1:44 pm

good examples of combo ehehehe ... yes, many chars have "infinite combo" but they are due from their base system (which is not taken from a mk's character but kung fu man), also trying to patch would be useless because significhirebbe ridure playability the individual characters
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2016, 9:27 am

I have an important announcement about the mortal kombat legacy project:

so someone has ripped from the full game the characters and reloaded my work, the project is officially canceled .

With version 2.5, this will be my last work in mugen world because I decided not to publish anything now and forever ... However, I will continue to show progress on the game through my you tube channel for respect of the fans .

I'm sorry for all the fans who truly believed in this project
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2016, 9:49 am

Sad News but I understand your choice. You work very hard on this project. Thanks and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2016, 9:52 am

thank you and I'm sorry to have to give this bad news ...
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2016, 11:46 am

So,because someone uploaded nowhere near finished versions of the characters, why punish everyone else that was and is supporting this full game and downloads every update because they enjoy it? , unless u make it molebox, their was about 100% chance of someone  at the very least seeing if they could be used outside  of the game , and even if it was moleboxed, their are still ways to  extract things , nothing is a 100% proof on the internet plain and simple , it's your choice to make and i respect it at that, but i completely 100% disagree with your choice i've been in mugen almost 17 years and nothing is "foolproof" in mugen ,look at MKP , it supposed to be MKP only...BUT... add a patch,change the Def file and u got a semi buggy MKP character in regular mugen , like i said i completely ,unequivocally respect your choice, but i think it's wrong & maybe after sometime to think it over, you'll come to a different conclusion , But good luck with keeping it going, like i've told u before i'm a real big fan of your creations and have been for a long time MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
Fabry Taz

Fabry Taz

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2016, 11:57 am

zombiebrock sorry for you and other fans who have always supported me ... I will think about and if I were to continue, I'll do it just for you ...
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyJune 1st 2016, 10:26 pm

well thank u for that , look at it this way, even though the characters were taken from the game and posted, even at this early in their development ....their still the best versions of those characters to be released by anyone to date, hell if anything u should take it as a compliment ... i know i would personally
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
jimboshorimbo

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyJune 22nd 2022, 3:15 pm

Hey Fabry, Can You Give a New Download For The Klassic Kombat Pack?, I Really Want To Test Out Your Liu Kang, I Hope You Will Be Able To Respond
Back to top Go down
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 EmptyJuly 30th 2022, 1:42 am

Fabry Taz wrote:
I have an important announcement about the mortal kombat legacy project:

so someone has ripped from the full game the characters and reloaded my work, the project is officially canceled .

With version 2.5, this will be my last work in mugen world because I decided not to publish anything now  and forever ... However, I will continue to show progress on the game through my you tube channel for respect of the fans .

I'm sorry for all the fans who truly believed in this project

es una lastima que haya decidido cancelar su proyecto ,tu juego me motivo junto con unos amigos a crear el proyecto mk blood and thunder ,me encantaban tus chars y mecanicas ,me habria encantado probar tu version de liu kang ,pero es comprensible su decision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED   MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY DEMO 2.5 RELASED
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3