The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Ending Retirement  - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 3:08 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Ending Retirement  - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Ending Retirement  - Page 4 Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Ending Retirement  - Page 4 Emptyby Charmugen May 7th 2024, 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ending Retirement

Go down 
+26
ajrenalin
warecus
Enso
Red Hood
OGSymbiote
MDS_GEIST
Arkady
YoungSamurai5
dev
Hypersonic
DANY (spider boy)
thatbloke78
Quicksilver
Dragon-Kid
galactus
Rjiggler
kyoman
Midnight-Son
XXDreamBrotherXX
volzzilla
H.U.G.E.2012
Adminbot
spidergoku
RSpanish
skillfrank
Ax
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enso

Enso

Ending Retirement  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 5:40 am

Ax, I'm going to miss you for your Apoc work. I know I helped you with some sources for him. I believe you are too worried about being nuked or something so that's why you want to stop or retire. I wish you good luck, man. If you want to continue your work, feel free to do so.
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 25th 2013, 2:39 pm

i wouldn't mind taking a crack at apocalypse myself
Back to top Go down
RSpanish

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 1:36 pm

From what I read you live your life in fear ax. You can enjoy life and work on mugen stuff, it isn't one or the other. I know Fox news warns us for the great and mighty north korea http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/07/north-korea-vows-nuclear-attack-on-us-ahead-un-sanctions-vote/ . Lets face it I fear the lives of my pals that live near washington. if their puny missiles can even reach that far and if they can we have enough fire power to take the missile down and annihilate them all.
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 3:09 pm

isn't this the job from dr manhattan???
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 5:03 pm

warecus wrote:
i wouldn't mind taking a crack at apocalypse myself

cool war apoc maybe a team effort to pull of properly
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 10:14 am

just great No
Back to top Go down
ajrenalin

ajrenalin

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 30th 2013, 8:40 pm

If the reason your quitting is anything to do with time consuming i can code ALL of your characters as long as you draw them, if your up to it. To give yourself more free time. It kinda sucks you posted this because i didnt kno you were the scorpion and Apocalypse creator i been waiting to see released.. If your up to it im here.. If not take care and thank you for your works...
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 31st 2013, 3:58 pm

apocalypse last character to worry about and in time you all will get news on him. scorpion has sparked angelus_silverhead's interest. and from his work on venom and phage, you all know he is a very talented creator. let him get a couple other things that he has been focusing on more done, and he'll then move onto him using that work by ax.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Donalddesu

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMay 9th 2013, 3:49 pm

Just wondering but who are the other people gonna work for modok? who gonna update him?
we are waiting for better version of modok.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMay 9th 2013, 5:19 pm

Donalddesu wrote:
Just wondering but who are the other people gonna work for modok? who gonna update him?
we are waiting for better version of modok.

I think Arkady is responsible for Modok, he is still coding and adding sprites/fixing.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMay 15th 2013, 11:13 pm

well ive added the sprites volzilla helped fix up, Ax did you want to jump back onto modok again? im currently working other wips right now
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMay 16th 2013, 9:01 pm

just release it then.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 2:19 pm

Its truly a sad day sice ax is going u helped me with my t ray and if I ever get wucash permission I'd continue with him since I can't I just took a spire sheet and did stuf may realeas him may not haven't finished the sprites same thing with chamelon edit from your red skull and my toad but we will see if any body souports me I may but im sad to see u leev
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:34 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Its truly a sad day sice ax is going u helped me with my t ray and if I ever get wucash permission I'd continue with him since I can't I just took a spire sheet and did stuf may realeas him may not haven't finished the sprites same thing with chamelon edit from your red skull and my toad but we will see if any body souports me I may but im sad to see u leev

you must have not read the thread correctly. he retired and then came back already.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:07 pm

lololol Nice to know he cares though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ending Retirement    Ending Retirement  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ending Retirement
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next