The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
My MUGEN retirement? Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
My MUGEN retirement? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
My MUGEN retirement? Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
My MUGEN retirement? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My MUGEN retirement?

Go down 
+3
volzzilla
Doom
SmartMosquito
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SmartMosquito

SmartMosquito

My MUGEN retirement? Empty
PostSubject: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyJuly 3rd 2017, 1:05 pm

Hey guys.
I know I haven't been online here for quite a long time, but I just wanted to say that I'm retiring from MUGEN.

Well, I know I'm not a MUGEN creator at all, all I do is portraits and palettes, but that's not why I'm retiring.
I just kinda lost interest on MUGEN, because I've been playing mostly games from other genres like Pokemon, Super Smash Bros...MUGEN just doesn't mean a lot to me anymore.

I'm not saying that I didn't have fun with it, it was a pleasure meeting other people in the community.

So I hope you guys understand my decision and until we meet again. My MUGEN retirement? 705151839
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyJuly 3rd 2017, 1:27 pm

There is no problem my friend. And thank you for letting us know. yes
Equally, you can participate in the forum. It is not a requirement to be a creator. My MUGEN retirement? 311127478
You will be welcome back if you change your mind. Wink
Luck !! My MUGEN retirement? 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyJuly 3rd 2017, 8:14 pm

Doom wrote:

Equally, you can participate in the forum. It is not a requirement to be a creator. My MUGEN retirement? 311127478

this times 1000.

so often people think they can only be on a forum if creating something. that is not the case. anyone, whether making something or not for mugen is welcome in our community Smile

and that also includes anyone that is just active in other non-mugen parts of the forum too Very Happy

a forum community is only as strong as the people it has, and the more of them, no matter if creating or not helps that forum no matter what Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Renz Tosaka

Renz Tosaka

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyJuly 3rd 2017, 9:48 pm

Cya dude..its was greatly appreciated that you took your time to say bye..if you ever decide to return ..the forum will welcome you back with opeen arms my brother..as always enjoy your life man cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 9:02 am

Good Luck and MMV always have the door open... My MUGEN retirement? 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyJuly 4th 2017, 12:06 pm

MMV has stuff more than MUGEN alone! Exclamation   It covers many areas like comics, movies, video games, artworks, seasonal events,...etc....so many interesting features that you can share your cool ideas and messages with each other! yes

Hope to see you around when you feel like it, as you are a MMV member -- who is very important to MMV! My MUGEN retirement? Grouph10

And good luck in your Pokemon, Super Smash Bros,...etc. achievements! My MUGEN retirement? Free-r10
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
SmartMosquito

SmartMosquito

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 8:27 am

Good day mates! Smile

Just wanted to announce that my MUGEN retirement is (slowly) ending, so yeah, I'm returning to MUGEN.

I just saw some new cool stuff being released for MUGEN and my interest in it kinda returned. XD
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 8:40 am

Welcome back !! My MUGEN retirement? 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 9:20 am

Welcome back! My MUGEN retirement? Sign0011
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 9:22 am

Wellcome back
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 9:30 am

Welcome back bro!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My MUGEN retirement?   My MUGEN retirement? Empty

Back to top Go down

My MUGEN retirement?
Page 1 of 1