The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
how to add more sprites to a stage background? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
how to add more sprites to a stage background? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
how to add more sprites to a stage background? Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
how to add more sprites to a stage background? Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

how to add more sprites to a stage background?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

how to add more sprites to a stage background? Empty
PostSubject: how to add more sprites to a stage background?   how to add more sprites to a stage background? EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 1:12 pm

I just want to know about the Mugen characters is watching the mugen characters fight against each other on the stage. While the mugen character levitate, standing or moving or etc.

Something went like this:

So, On Mugen, how can I put the Mugen sprite character on Mugen stage, while the Mugen sprite is watching the mugen characters fight on the stage?

Last edited by Mr.Welldone on February 17th 2016, 2:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: how to add more sprites to a stage background?   how to add more sprites to a stage background? EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:02 pm

the title of the topic is very large to be honest, you should have it resumed to, how i can put certain sprites of other chars in my stages?, what do you mean its to make then part of the background, is it?, well to be honest i have no clue, but you should check out some tutorials of how to make stages first, at least than someone has a better way to do it, here is a tutorial that can maybe help you, the key word its maybe. scratch
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/complete-stage-creation-tutorial-104470.0.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: how to add more sprites to a stage background?   how to add more sprites to a stage background? EmptyFebruary 15th 2016, 4:08 am

Could you tell me names or link to share the violet lady char on first video and the little girl of the third vid please
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: how to add more sprites to a stage background?   how to add more sprites to a stage background? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:39 am

>> I just want to know about the Mugen characters is watching the mugen characters fight against each other on the stage. While the mugen character levitate, standing or moving or etc.
Hmmmmmm.......it sounds to me like that, something like "cheerleader girls" type which can react to MUGEN characters' action right? Question

For example, this Lucky Glauber in MUGEN, who has his team mates in the background reacting to his status:

If this was the case you meant, then you must add it within the MUGEN character (in this case, Lucky Glauber) itself, not by adding some sprites/animations in the MUGEN stage files (.sff & .def)....... Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: how to add more sprites to a stage background?   how to add more sprites to a stage background? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 11:50 am

Adding chars to a stage is easy. React to a chars action cant be done or can be? adding sprites within the chars, like borewood said, and adding triggers to specific actions could work. i think Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: how to add more sprites to a stage background?   how to add more sprites to a stage background? EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 12:12 pm

ldpp wrote:
Adding chars to a stage is easy. React to a chars action cant be done or can be? adding sprites within the chars, like borewood said, and adding triggers to specific actions could work. i think Rolling Eyes

ELECTRO's "Interactive Mugen Discussion":
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t2892-interactive-mugen-discussion
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: how to add more sprites to a stage background?   how to add more sprites to a stage background? EmptyFebruary 17th 2016, 2:34 am

Sorry, guys, spelling false alarm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to add more sprites to a stage background?   how to add more sprites to a stage background? Empty

Back to top Go down

how to add more sprites to a stage background?
Page 1 of 1