The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit

Go down 
+12
felideo
Tsuyoi
Red Hood
Predator
Mistah Jorge
Werewood
WADEPOOL
flammableking
Darthpool
Jinky
candido159
volzzilla
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit Empty
PostSubject: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 21st 2015, 11:38 am

so i have an idea for a MMV stage. have the stage to edit, just need sprites of community members here to include in it (will edit in other things, but i got that part covered).

if you have a sprite of how you'd like yourself represented, please include it. right now have myself bluespider and chuchoryu (from their chars, though if they want to make a more custom pose for this stage project, they are welcome to it)
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 21st 2015, 1:13 pm

I'll be represented as Agent Venom,
here's a sprite:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 21st 2015, 7:31 pm

I hope this will be made, cause the last time someone said this I don't think it was continued Sad
Back to top Go down
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 21st 2015, 7:49 pm

Here's mine
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 21st 2015, 8:07 pm

This is what I'll use for now
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 21st 2015, 9:42 pm

Would Jatz be allowed to represent me? OvO
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 11:25 pm

candido159 wrote:
I hope this will be made, cause the last time someone said this I don't think it was continued Sad

i have the stage already and a plan for editing the sprites to include whatever. this will happen. only question is who's representative will be included.

@ flammable...if that is what you want. i will include that billboard thing you made before however. so if want something new, that is fine too.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 25th 2015, 7:23 am

im not much of a sprite artist but here:

Last edited by volzzilla on August 10th 2015, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted elsewhere, moved to here for easier access)
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 25th 2015, 8:59 am

Me:

in case imgur not working for you....:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 25th 2015, 12:01 pm

Well if i'm in i'm gonna have a hard time to find an idea on what to represent me...
Perhaps me mimicking Dan or chatting with a real world friend, ignoring the fight?
Btw are we trying this again? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 25th 2015, 12:54 pm

volzzilla wrote:
candido159 wrote:

i have the stage already and a plan for editing the sprites to include whatever. this will happen. only question is who's representative will be included.

@ flammable...if that is what you want. i will include that billboard thing you made before however. so if want something new, that is fine too.
I think it is worth adding the banner which will be constantly changing MMV portraits?
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 25th 2015, 2:30 pm

here is mine:
Back to top Go down
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 25th 2015, 2:34 pm

Red Hood wrote:
here is mine:
Cool Red Hood Red Hood eyes rolling Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit 311127478 Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit 670481599
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 25th 2015, 2:38 pm

thanks but i think he needs a smaller head, maybe one pixel line. Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit 2399657483
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit EmptyJune 25th 2015, 10:30 pm

I'm spriting myself, soon I will post it Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit   Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprites of yourself to include in a stage edit
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next