The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Someone could give me some help? Not associated with mugen Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 2:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Someone could give me some help? Not associated with mugen Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 10:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Someone could give me some help? Not associated with mugen Emptyby Shining Today at 2:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Someone could give me some help? Not associated with mugen Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 8:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Someone could give me some help? Not associated with mugen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

Someone could give me some help? Not associated with mugen Empty
PostSubject: Someone could give me some help? Not associated with mugen   Someone could give me some help? Not associated with mugen EmptyNovember 13th 2015, 2:32 pm

Is the following people, I am looking to buy a game on PSN and there is an application for android where low applications and earns an amount per each downloaded application and also won by each invited friend and lack very little that I earn a PSN Card.
I would like to know if they could help me by downloading and placing the code, thus I won 0.30 dollars and the person who placed the code also earns the same amount and can know the application.
The name of the program is the WHAFF and once downloaded simply click Enter, put the facebook and add this code: CF14876 and ready.
If you don't like the application ja can delete after this process. I am grateful to those who can help and I apologize if bothering with this subject.
Os needs is a cell phone android to install.
Back to top Go down

Someone could give me some help? Not associated with mugen
Page 1 of 1