The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ralaco

ralaco

When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? Empty
PostSubject: When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?   When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? EmptyJuly 28th 2022, 2:03 pm

When watching Mugen fights do you prefer to see the character's life bars or no?

Back to top Go down
https://youtu.be/aBFfd79-uHA
Doom

Doom

When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?   When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? EmptyJuly 28th 2022, 2:45 pm

nono

ralaco likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?   When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? EmptyJuly 28th 2022, 3:04 pm

ralaco wrote:
When watching Mugen fights do you prefer to see the character's life bars or no?

depends

If is in DEMO MODE  I use to exclude...

But if is in WATCH MODE I prefer on

(Because there's some specials In my chars that only lifebars and powerbar explain, ex: drain life, drain power, taunts progressives)

gartanham and ralaco like this post

Back to top Go down
ralaco

ralaco

PostSubject: Re: When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?   When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 1:21 am

pseudoingles wrote:
ralaco wrote:

depends

If is in DEMO MODE  I use to exclude...

But if is in WATCH MODE I prefer on

(Because there's some specials  In my chars that only lifebars and powerbar explain, ex: drain life, drain power,  taunts progressives)  

I appreciate your feedback, honestly I think it adds to the immersion depending on the type of fight.

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?   When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? EmptyJuly 29th 2022, 5:31 pm

Doom wrote:
nono

That is, to watch videos I like without the bars, unless I need to analyze something about the characters specifically... geek
Back to top Go down
ralaco

ralaco

PostSubject: Re: When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?   When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? EmptyJuly 30th 2022, 10:22 pm

Doom wrote:
Doom wrote:
nono

That is, to watch videos I like without the bars, unless I need to analyze something about the characters specifically... geek

I think that's where my point of view is lacking, not understanding the deeper aspects of Mugen/Ikeman seems to be a hindrance to making more quality content.

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?   When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? EmptyJuly 31st 2022, 12:57 pm

ralaco wrote:
Doom wrote:
Doom wrote:
nono

I think that's where my point of view is lacking, not understanding the deeper aspects of Mugen/Ikeman seems to be a hindrance to making more quality content.

Your content is of very good quality... yes

_______
In this forum at least, superhero characters are highly appreciated, and one of the best ways to gain interest is to share battles that really happen in the comics/movies, in appropriate stages, with quality chars, with correct palettes... And if the battles have good moves, even better... XD
According to my taste, it is not good to make long intros or spam. Those of the life bars is secondary.
Something that I personally appreciate is that the links of the stages/chars used in the description of the video are placed.
Well, it's not necessary that they are just superheroes either... You must go through this forum to detect the interests of most of us...

I hope my opinion is useful to you. Luck!! Razz

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?   When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion? Empty

Back to top Go down

When watching mugen fights, Life Bars or Not? Could you give your opinion?
Page 1 of 1