The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC Apocalypse WIP

Go down 
+59
XXDreamBrotherXX
warriorz
Lord Sinistro
StoneKeep
yolomate
Erroratu
MUplayer
Predator
Trojanman704
zombiebrock
crosspotts1.0
Alan Joestar
logansam
dapodapo01
Lows 9.0
NinjaRyu
Chimoru
DizzyTheConquer
Dark Rider
NinjaKombatZ
DARK!!
animaraz
volzzilla
rafhot
Mazemerald
luciangarude
Fightfan
O Ilusionista
BigPimp
kyoman
Red Hood
YoungSamurai5
RG_OP
Shadman
Beto
mugenaddict34
RobiWanKen0bi
dev
hans2124
CosmicToxin
flammableking
wingnut
sky-79
riklaionel
Hypersonic
World_Hero
OGSymbiote
galactus
DimaLarin
cravd
Enso
warecus
tank402
Angelus_Silverhead
AM
direwolf93
JARRO77
Arkady
Ax
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 4:36 am

AM wrote:
Looks excellent so far. You should stick with these bases.

I think it's looking that way.

I hate to do a wip that takes longer than 10 minutes to edit into a sprite. I like to work fast and work less. It's the best way I can finish a sprite sheet without losing interest half way and putting it on hold silent

That and I have the urge to do some other wips to that I'd like to get to as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:16 am

AM wrote:
Yes, but this one it will be your greatest character.

I've heard that so much its lost all meaning for me Rolling Eyes

It'll be a nice edit, but I doubt it can be a greatest of anything. I have very hard critics to prove it. Also there may very well be plenty of En Saba Nurs coming, you never know. farao

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Crouching animation. Next will be a jumping animation and then I'll probably do a blocking animation to?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:20 am

Man this Apocalypse its GREAT ! , its all Super GOOD for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:28 am

JARRO77 wrote:
Man this Apocalypse its GREAT ! , its all Super GOOD for now Smile

Thanks.

I doubt it'll be as great as the capcom version but I'ma try and make it good, I hope for great though Razz
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 12:45 am

This is a very nice wip bro,the sprites flow evenly and beautifully,no frame skipping. This is definately on my anticipation list!!! Hopefully a four horseman hyper for him???
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 1:46 am

tank402 wrote:
This is a very nice wip bro,the sprites flow evenly and beautifully,no frame skipping. This is definately on my anticipation list!!! Hopefully a four horseman hyper for him???

I had a long discussion in the chat with Tuway about how I'll never have helpers or hyper assisted characters LOL

Sorry man Razz

@AM,

Well thanks, you are very supportive, I am lucky to have a supporter like you Very Happy

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 1:59 am

really nice, i hope you continue this wip

as for a block he almost always uses shields

maybe sentinel can give you reference
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 2:15 am

warecus wrote:
really nice, i hope you continue this wip

as for a block he almost always uses shields

maybe sentinel can give you reference

This came from the scruffy site

The wip seems dead so I might put it to good use. Maybe I'll rework it and add some shades or something. There is also a nice drill from scruffy to.

I'll for sure use that, though I'll probably look at tronne bonne from mvc2 first before i commit.

Last edited by Ax on January 28th 2013, 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 3:02 am

man if yuo complete this char, you enter in the LEGGEND OF THE MUGEN Wink , i love this char, and don't forget, this char must be SUper strongher for the code AI because its APOCALYPSE THE BOSS HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Enso

Enso

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 6:43 am

Nice WIP. That crouch looks odd. When he stands up, it's like he's growing into a giant. When he crouches, it's like he's shrinking into a tiny ant. Looking at the animation repeated of that, it's like you see him shrink and grow, shrink and grow, blah la lalalalalala.....

The animation for the shield looks nice. The one from Scruffy did a great job. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

It would be awesome to see him in Mugen 'cause I played XMA and Apocalypse looks good as it is with his size like that but you can use the sheet as a ref. Wink Maybe you might need a sprite sheet for him from that game.

*Edit:
http://spriters-resource.com/snes/xmenapoc/sheet/22192

Last edited by Enso on January 29th 2013, 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 7:27 am

Enso wrote:
Nice WIP. That crouch looks odd. When he stands up, it's like he's growing into a giant. When he crouches, it's like he's shrinking into a tiny ant. Looking at the animation repeated of that, it's like you see him shrink and grow, shrink and grow, blah la lalalalalala.....

The animation for the shield looks nice. The one from Scruffy did a great job. Thanks for showing. Very Happy

It would be awesome to see him in Mugen 'cause I played XMA and Apocalypse looks good as a good. Maybe you might need a sprite sheet for him from that game.

*Edit:
http://spriters-resource.com/snes/xmenapoc/sheet/22192

This normally wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for Apocalypse's ability to grow large study

geek

I'll try and watch out for this though in the basic animations, it's kinda hard with so much base mixing. BTW thanks for the sheet, I was actually gonna need it to.

@JARRO77 & AM,

Thanks guys, now I am feeling pretty good about finishing this wip farao

If it's this good then I just gotta get him done cheers
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 10:46 am

Very Happy
good editions, and I remember Apocalypse is a mutant shapeshifter Also, change your body size, it might be easier to adapt other characters not only singfiel and hulk, including magneto could be adapted to any attack on??
they think ..

buenas ediciones, y creo recuerdo apocalipsis es un mutante cambiaforma tambien, cambia su cuerpo de tamaƱo , esto podria ser mas facil en adaptar otros personajes no solo singfiel y hulk, inclusive se podria adaptar hasta magneto en algun ataque??
que piensan..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC Apocalypse WIP
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next