The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MvC Apocalypse WIP

Go down 
+59
XXDreamBrotherXX
warriorz
Lord Sinistro
StoneKeep
yolomate
Erroratu
MUplayer
Predator
Trojanman704
zombiebrock
crosspotts1.0
Alan Joestar
logansam
dapodapo01
Lows 9.0
NinjaRyu
Chimoru
DizzyTheConquer
Dark Rider
NinjaKombatZ
DARK!!
animaraz
volzzilla
rafhot
Mazemerald
luciangarude
Fightfan
O Ilusionista
BigPimp
kyoman
Red Hood
YoungSamurai5
RG_OP
Shadman
Beto
mugenaddict34
RobiWanKen0bi
dev
hans2124
CosmicToxin
flammableking
wingnut
sky-79
riklaionel
Hypersonic
World_Hero
OGSymbiote
galactus
DimaLarin
cravd
Enso
warecus
tank402
Angelus_Silverhead
AM
direwolf93
JARRO77
Arkady
Ax
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 11:04 pm

That's a great idea, although id nor make him teleport, maybe just grow, like his intro
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 11:12 pm

a level 3 with the 4 horsemans too
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 19th 2013, 11:54 pm

Arkady wrote:
You know how i mentioned, making all the sprites colored all the same and all of it onto a sheet?
might see if bigpimp is willing to get everything together, and work on all the details to make them all align, that way coding can start straight away, anyone have an issue with that,
btw is there anyone who wants to do a giant version of apocalypse? (you know like my antman wips giantman, but clearer of course)

that sounds good to me...and sorry i havent posted those sprites i showed...i will its just it was my birthday monday so i chilled out and took a very needed break drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 20th 2013, 1:51 am

OGSymbiote wrote:
Arkady wrote:
You know how i mentioned, making all the sprites colored all the same and all of it onto a sheet?
might see if bigpimp is willing to get everything together, and work on all the details to make them all align, that way coding can start straight away, anyone have an issue with that,
btw is there anyone who wants to do a giant version of apocalypse? (you know like my antman wips giantman, but clearer of course)

that sounds good to me...and sorry i havent posted those sprites i showed...i will its just it was my birthday monday so i chilled out and took a very needed break drunken lol!

i'm all for it too ark...anything to get him consistant
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 20th 2013, 3:03 pm

im all in guys, not in full force yet, but soon Smile

as for the big form, i think its a must.. only one question is. this would be 2nd form, like with onslaught, or just hyper?

or there would be boss version with 2nd form and regular version with hyper of the char?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 20th 2013, 5:53 pm

BigPimp wrote:
im all in guys, not in full force yet, but soon Smile

as for the big form, i think its a must.. only one question is. this would be 2nd form, like with onslaught, or just hyper?

or there would be boss version with 2nd form and regular version with hyper of the char?

I like the two versions idea! It makes both ideas optional! =D
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 20th 2013, 11:31 pm

I think it would be better, just like a hyper to continue as a playable character, not just a boss character.
Maybe two versions of the character, equal to the bastion of Project X, a version one playable version with the big form only as hyper and a boss version with the big form like the Onslaught.

Sorry for my terrible english.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 2:12 am

Well that is a good point, there is all ready a big version of Apocalypse. If he is to be big, he should be smaller than his large version to add variety and it probably would only be best if it were a hyper attack for a brief moment, as a mode or alternate would probably be a bit too much for a whole fight.

Maybe only make him get as big as Brimstone for mugen or Onslaught, he's a good size to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://i.imgur.com/9wcpX9H.png

Maybe a simple string of attacks, a combo move.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 3:01 am

Just use the coding to triple his size and double his power for about ten to fifteen seconds for this hyper?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
dev

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 4:23 am

Don't complicate things by making him as big as Brimstone or Onslaught. I'd say jump straight to the big version of him (Capcom's version). To make him as big as Brimstone you need to fix his big sprites really good and that takes a lot of time. It's an important character to mugen. Please, don't rush things up.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 7:03 am

I respectfully disagree with Dev, i find those capcom half chars like apocalypse or eoh galactus too damn big and corny.lol plus when your fighting them and you jump up and attack when your chars sprites go between apocs head and body looks so crappy and cheap, if i may give my input, do the enlargement like antman to giantman that Ark just released.resize apocs sprites youve already made and do a lil shading touchup on em for new moves for large version of him hyper.I personally think its more unique and origional and be more appreciated and liked by the community than some sprite rips from the long overplayed version of him out there.
I like Ax have been wanting this forevor since the once Scruffy wip a looooooooong time ago and am so excited and eagerly watching your guys progress! Lol I sound like a fukn groupie. Anyways he looks awesome guys,keep it up!
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 7:16 am

I think it is a little misunderstanding here. I was talking about his big form just for one hyper or two.
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 7:22 am

No,i understood dev,i was just stating that in my own "opinion" that theyre over played and I think people wouldnt like it as a hyper as much as more than new origional artwork/sprites. But thats my opinion and everyones different likes,either way im awaiting for and watching this wip.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 8:12 am

I agree the really large capcom version would just be better as just a hyper, to put him into a mode, will be a hell of a lot code for something that already exist in the Capcom version, i can do the large giantman type very easily, no need to sprite anything guys just sprite in normal size, i can adjust it very easily now that i know what to do, the giant man sprites are just normal urien sprites, like i said just figure out what you want as a the giant form
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 EmptyApril 21st 2013, 9:00 am

If yall want,you can pm the sprites needed enlarged to me and i can resize them to brimstone or whoevers size youd like,or attempt to....if you go that route.upto you. My word no leaking of them.just pm me if you guys would like my help with anything,ive been known to sprite a little.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MvC Apocalypse WIP   MvC Apocalypse WIP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

MvC Apocalypse WIP
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next