The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Welldone

How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Empty
PostSubject: How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?   How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? EmptyJune 6th 2015, 8:45 pm

I really need your help, I just want to add another taunt on Wolverine for calling his opponent a "Rookie" the provocation other than Wolverine flipping his adamantium claws when he's taunting. But, I have the sound of Wolverine's quote, "Rookie". I've downloaded Wolverine_mc2 last year. I just really want to know... How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? 2649099129 How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?

Thank you. :-)

(No Rude Answer)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?   How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? EmptyJune 6th 2015, 9:46 pm

if it only concerns sounds then
add this code

[State 192, 2]
type = PlaySnd
trigger1 =
value = groupnumber ,ifelse(random<499, sound number in case #1, soundnumber in case#2)
volume = 255
channel = 1
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?   How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? EmptyJune 6th 2015, 9:47 pm

let me know if you want to add a whole new taunt entirely
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?   How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? EmptyJune 9th 2015, 4:26 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?   How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? EmptyJune 10th 2015, 12:43 am

I added the code you just gave me onto it on Fighter Factory, but it's not working. :-(
Back to top Go down
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?   How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? EmptyJune 10th 2015, 12:51 am

I would to show you a 5 pictures before I can create a new taunt of Wolverine. Check this out:

How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Wolver10

How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Wolver11

How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Wolver12

How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Wolver13

How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Wolver14

Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?   How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? EmptyJune 10th 2015, 7:29 am

im not sure where to begin since im not sure what stage youre at or what exactly is the desired result
is the help you need specifically in coding or do you need help in the AIR file as well,
do you want to replace the old taunt or make him randomly do both the old and a new one
or do you just want him to make a different sound in his taunt
im just a little confused that is all How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? 629558521
with the right info im sure I can help you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?   How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can I add another taunt on one of my MUGEN character Wolverine on MUGEN?
Page 1 of 1