The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» "Latverian Submarine" Doctor Doom Stage Version 2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-GO
Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 12:25 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:15 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday

Go down 
+18
EngagedSauce
metamutant
Werewood
ernes
fuuka
Jinky
Cristianomelo
volzzilla
Lord Sinistro
yolomate
kokehackz
Blagoy
Shining
mugenbob
RobiWanKen0bi
animaraz
felideo
Adminbot
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 6:22 pm

the fact i need to comment at all about your posting is what this is about. and now you are trying to piss me off with this "only +1" talk.

the comment, "Seriously you did not fix anything" offers nothing. just like many of your comments in the past where you make it try and seem like you are giving a critique, but you are more focused on trying to show off or something instead. then you throw out a video where you are more about trying to be inflammatory than offer feedback.

i've now had to post 3 times just in this thread about how you post. and there have been times in the past too.

give the feedback without the attitude please. because the attitude you project at these times is disrespectful and that is incredibly tiresome.

if i need to post in this thread again about your attitude, you are banned. you've been warned in the past, you were warned today, you were PM'd today. this is what i am talking about, you are more set on showing off an attitude than offering constructive feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Jinky

Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 6:32 pm

Really riiiggghhht , you just said "
Lord Sinistro wrote:
Seriously you did not fix anything
" , that sounds like an insult , is it not ?
cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim did improve it , It is now better than the first version yes
And yeah I've tried playing it against a foe that has the same size as he's , and has no problem hitting it scratch

Btw, Love this update  cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim cheers  ..
Hope to see more Dc characters updated Wink
ilu
Back to top Go down
fuuka

fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 25th 2015, 7:53 pm

More a character dc updated, this is a great event for updates of characters.
Back to top Go down
ernes

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 12:12 am

everyone agrees
which it is the best upgrade for now
I join them, excellent update, pilgrim.
I know there's more characters cravd and jhony dc without updating.
I hope that is so.
more constructive criticism is better (Lord)
Share thanks friends.

Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 6:16 am

Oh it is you again, Mr. MUGEN Pro/Oldies Lord Sinistro..........last time to chuchoryu this time to cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim.........was it so hard for you to give just 100% no-BS MUGEN feedback at all??? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 9:01 am

Maybe we can all relax a little and work together on this? I don't think Sinestro meant any disrespect and since he is good at the whole cnl boxes thing...i don't know? Sinestro maybe you can edit that part of the character -the boxes-and sent it to the guys that made/updated the character so he can be fixed faster? That's how a community works and we can all benefit from that -just my two cents Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 705151839
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 9:58 am

agree with above, while some may dislike LS tone I guess- the actual feedback isn't wrong. there are some things like missing required sprites and errors in sprite alignment that would make this character a lot better if corrected.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 10:29 am

May be right or may not ( that's a matter of taste and perceptions) , which is criticized this second Sinestro ( That is not true , is using a name that has no right to bear ) is the way it has of saying things . His ways seek to offend and I give 100 % reason the moderators if they decide bannearlo permanently . The problem is not the feedback, is the attitude.

Tal vez tenga razón o tal vez no (eso es cuestión de gustos y percepciones), lo que se le critica a este segundo Sinestro (Que no es el verdadero, esta utilizando un nombre que no tiene derecho a portar) es la manera que tiene de decir las cosas. Sus modos buscan ofender y yo le doy 100% la razon a los moderadores si deciden bannearlo permanentemente. El problema no son los comentarios, es la actitud.
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 10:50 am

animaraz wrote:
May be right or may not ( that's a matter of taste and perceptions) , which is criticized this second Sinestro ( That is not true , is using a name that has no right to bear ) is the way it has of saying things . His ways seek to offend and I give 100 % reason the moderators if they decide bannearlo permanently . The problem is not the feedback, is the attitude.

Tal vez tenga razón o tal vez no (eso es cuestión de gustos y percepciones), lo que se le critica a este segundo Sinestro (Que no es el verdadero, esta utilizando un nombre que no tiene derecho a portar) es la manera que tiene de decir las cosas. Sus modos buscan ofender y yo le doy 100% la razon a los moderadores si deciden bannearlo permanentemente. El problema no son los comentarios, es la actitud.
Not everyone is a people's person, not being able to socialize properly at all times doesn't mean someone is bad it just means that he has a different way to express himself and that way often conflicts with others peoples way of thinking and talking. What i am trying to say is that sounding rude and being rude on purpose is different , i really don't think Sinestro wants to be rude he just has his own way to give feedback and that we shoud all calm down a bit. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
EngagedSauce

EngagedSauce

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 1:17 pm

It's Sinestro's job to give negative feedback. All of his comments are negative feedback. He doesn't post anything postive for any other character, but when a "terrible" one comes, he wastes no time. Its just how it is, I guess. Pretty hilarious almost.

Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 M0srt
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 2:20 pm

volzzilla wrote:
the fact i need to comment at all about your posting is what this is about. and now you are trying to piss me off with this "only +1" talk.

the comment, "Seriously you did not fix anything" offers nothing. just like many of your comments in the past where you make it try and seem like you are giving a critique, but you are more focused on trying to show off or something instead. then you throw out a video where you are more about trying to be inflammatory than offer feedback.

i've now had to post 3 times just in this thread about how you post. and there have been times in the past too.

give the feedback without the attitude please. because the attitude you project at these times is disrespectful and that is incredibly tiresome.

if i need to post in this thread again about your attitude, you are banned. you've been warned in the past, you were warned today, you were PM'd  today. this is what i am talking about, you are more set on showing off an attitude than offering constructive feedback.

what part of this post did you not understand? i don't give a shit if people were talking bad about you or not. you deserved it. i'm debating banning you right now, especially since you pulled that, "people hate on non+1" crap again.

posts to the dump. final warning. i see any post on MMV where it has any tinge of your usual attitude before feedback behavior, you are banned. and that trigger will be even quicker in this topic. in fact, here is some advice, stay out of this topic.

to everyone else, no more talking about lord sinistro. save the talk for the character only please.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 3:02 pm

I try Amazo he have some problem missing sprites cut animation look good for me his biggest problem is his gameplay specials and hypers .
Heat Vision, Lasso Attack and Ringslinging all this moves are from long range we need only one some make others anti-air, air move, frozen ..... and remove Batarang Amazo can duplicating the powers of metahumans . Speed Force and Telepathic Blast are fine .
For Hypers not much work on these moves they looks like specials with is boring .
Hyper Heat Vision can be better .
Wrecking Ball Punch this specials have a future with better effects i like him a lot .
Hyper Batarangs i told you about Batman he is not metahuman .
Lantern Charge you can do a lot with this hyper must be better .
So far for specials and hypers Amazo duplicating the powers on Justice League if you can do perfect mix with good coder on your side who can care on sprites Smile
Back to top Go down
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 3:52 pm

Blagoy wrote:
I try Amazo he have some problem missing sprites cut animation look good for me his biggest problem is his gameplay specials and hypers .
Heat Vision, Lasso Attack and Ringslinging all this moves are from long range we need only one some make others anti-air, air move, frozen ..... and remove Batarang Amazo can duplicating the powers of metahumans . Speed Force and Telepathic Blast are fine .
For Hypers not much work on these moves they looks like specials with is boring .
Wrecking Ball Punch this specials have a future with better effects i like him a lot .
So far for specials and hypers Amazo duplicating the powers on Justice League if you can do perfect mix with good coder on your side who can care on sprites Smile
No offence but what if I told you, you are wrong? tongue  

"Originally, Amazo had the ability to copy one's powers, natural abilities, equipment, and DNA signature simply by looking at them. " from http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/A.M.A.Z.O. (incredible show btw). So, depending on which version of Amazo you are going for, having Amazo use batarangs (Batman's equipment) is something possible. Should Amazo use batarangs instead of something cooler? I don't know everything is a matter of taste Wink As for the long range part, stuff like lingslinging could be modified to work for shortrange -like he could make a baseball bat or something and hit you, up close and personal.
edit: I could have also pointed you at the Hammer he is using -he copied that from Hawgirl- or Wonderwoman's lasso -they are both equipment not superpowers-but there was a chance you would say he should have those removed as well so i pointed you towards an official site Wink .
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 4:32 pm

mugenbob wrote:
Blagoy wrote:
No offence but what if I told you, you are wrong? tongue  

"Originally, Amazo had the ability to copy one's powers, natural abilities, equipment, and DNA signature simply by looking at them. " from http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/A.M.A.Z.O. (incredible show btw). So, depending on which version of Amazo you are going for, having Amazo use batarangs (Batman's equipment) is something possible. Should Amazo use batarangs instead of something cooler? I don't know everything is a matter of taste Wink As for the long range part, stuff like lingslinging could be modified to work for shortrange -like he could make a baseball bat or something and hit you, up close and personal.
edit: I could have also pointed you at the Hammer he is using -he copied that from Hawgirl- or Wonderwoman's lasso -they are both equipment not superpowers-but there was a chance you would say he should have those removed as well so i pointed you towards an official site  Wink .
Hm i see Justice League Unlimited Amazo i was looking others version but still i dont like batarangs What a Face .
And you agreed with me about long range moves and even for hypers . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 EmptyMay 26th 2015, 4:42 pm

Amazo duplicate Wonder Woman's 'lazzo, Green Lantern's Ring, Hawkman's Maze and Batman's Batarang in the olds times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday   Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazo by cravd, Jhonny_DC & Pilgrim major update released for MMV's Birthday
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next