The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Fantastic Four Trailer 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Fantastic Four Trailer 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Fantastic Four Trailer 2 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Fantastic Four Trailer 2 Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fantastic Four Trailer 2

Go down 
+3
erickablond
Werewood
Darthpool
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

Darthpool

Fantastic Four Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyApril 19th 2015, 3:16 pm

Here's the next trailer

What do you guys think? Personally, I think it looks okay, but I'm still unsure about this movie, but at least they fixed the logo so it's not Fant4stic anymore. I don't know, I think I'm still mad after hearing about what they're doing to Dr. Doom (who only shows up for a second in this trailer). I think it's a little better than that first boring trailer though.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2015, 5:42 am

I never pay too much attention to any movie logos.  I think all of their logos are original so it is hard to do comparisons.  You have a pair keen eyes indeed! cyclops

I don't know, while they this time try to put some more time on some pre-incident-happening part, those awesome VFXs still catch my attention very much!  Perhaps they want to bring up some messages, will see....... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Fant4stic Discussion   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2015, 5:31 pm

Alright guys the movies out, and if your like me you didn't see it. I'm hearing a lot of bad reviews but I want to know your opinions on it. Did you guys like it, hate it or do you guys have no interest in seeing it like me?
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 1:06 pm

This movie is a great, immense crap, first of all this is not to far from recalls the fantastic four, poorly cast that does not seem to any little with their characters, the roadmap is a waste, special effects are awful, don't waste your money going watch this and the doctor doom is the worst villain of the history of cinema.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 2:23 pm

I love Dr. doom, I mean seriously I do  yes
But in this crap, I don't Fantastic Four Trailer 2 1340147569  
At first, I thought the only bad thing about what they did to this movie is by changing Storm family    (making them into black person) - - But I don't have problem with that
Yet when I watch it, all about the movie is the bad thing Very Mad
Seriously,
CGI - bad
Characters- badder
Plot - worst
I hope marvel would reboot this again and taking it's rights back to them..   DAMN YOU FOX ( I love the X- men movies tho Fantastic Four Trailer 2 311127478 , but I still hate Apocalypse's design riiiggghhht )
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 2:42 pm

poor doom Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2015, 11:05 pm

I saw Dr. Doom in a clip and I don't mean to sound immature but I think he looks like The Thing's diarrhea, and guys the rights will go back to Marvel it's inevitable, especially with the live action X-Men show that Fox needs Marvel's approval on (though don't expect the X-Men rights to go back cause I don't think that will happen)
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 11:58 am

I guess the sequel is still planned. HOW DO THESE FANTASTIC FOUR (or in this case Fant4stic) SEQUELS KEEP HAPPENING!!!!
Fantastic Four Trailer 2 Doom10
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 12:24 pm

the moment i saw the thing, I know this movie i was gonna bad from the begin No
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 12:30 pm

btony89 wrote:
the moment i saw the thing, I know this movie i was gonna bad from the begin No
You mean how he wore no pants, yeah I wasn't a fan of that either, I didn't see his lower body from the front and I'm glad I didn't.
Back to top Go down
btony89

btony89

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 12:41 pm

yeah, i hate how they designed him
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 8:19 pm

Shadow Lord wrote:
Alright guys the movies out, and if your like me you didn't see it. I'm hearing a lot of bad reviews but I want to know your opinions on it. Did you guys like it, hate it or do you guys have no interest in seeing it like me?

i had zero interest like you. until it can be rented, i won't see it.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 10th 2015, 8:29 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Shadow Lord wrote:

i had zero interest like you. until it can be rented, i won't see it.
I'm probably not even gonna see it at all, it looks that bad.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 2:34 pm

The wierd part is that the actors they got arent bad actors....shockingly even some special effects in the movie were kind of meehhh
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 EmptyAugust 11th 2015, 3:38 pm

Ice wrote:
The wierd part is that the actors they got arent bad actors....shockingly even some special effects in the movie were kind of meehhh
I know, the guy who plays Johnny is amazing, anyone who saw the movie Chronicle will know what I'm talking about. Speaking of Chronicle what happened to Josh Trank, I used to respect his work but now he seems like a douchebag, like how he got drunk and damaged the set, after hearing a lot of stuff that happened I'm surprised a sequel is ACTUALLY IN THE WORKS, I'm sure it'll eventually get cancelled the cast wouldn't want to come back after all that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four Trailer 2   Fantastic Four Trailer 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Four Trailer 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next